Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ (876 Views)

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime / Does Buhari Even Care That Northerners Are Dying Daily In Thousands? How? / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by midolian(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
But it appears presidential ignorance about major cabinet happenings is not peculiar to Nigeria: a brief recording made public on Monday has shown that President Donald Trump was unaware of former White House staffer and TV celebrity Omarosa Manigault Newman’s sacking in December 2017.

Many Nigerians berated President Muhammadu Buhari when he publicly revealed he was unaware Inspector-General of Police Ibrahim Idris had flouted his order to relocate to Benue State at a time herdsmen were on rampage.

But it appears presidential ignorance about major cabinet happenings is not peculiar to Nigeria: a brief recording made public on Monday by NBC has shown that President Donald Trump was unaware of former White House staffer and TV celebrity Omarosa Manigault Newman’s sacking in December 2017.

Omarosa, the former ‘Apprentice’ contestant who became a White House aide, was one of Trump’s loyalists, but she has now turned round to say Trump, "doesn’t even know what’s happening in his White House”.

NBC’s ‘Today’ programme played a brief recording, released by Newman, of a private conversation with President Donald Trump after she was fired.

In it, Trump claimed to be oblivious of her dismissal by Chief of Staff, John Kelly, and expressed regrets at the news.

“Omarosa? Omarosa what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving? What happened?” Trump had said, apparently unaware she had already been fired.

“General Kelly — General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave,” Omarosa replied.

“No… I. I — Nobody even told me about it,” Trump is heard saying. “You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it. I didn’t know that. Goddamn it. I don’t love you leaving at all.”

Trump responded to the revelation in typically vitriolic fashion, branding Omarosa “wacky” and a “lowlife”.

“Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things,” he wrote on Twitter.

“Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

“While I know it’s ‘not presidential’ to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/13/not-just-buhari-%E2%80%94-even-trump-%E2%80%98doesn%E2%80%99t-know-what%E2%80%99s-happening-his-white-house%E2%80%99

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is not always easy to even know what is happening in your household, let alone an entire country.

My friend GEJ could not even monitor ordinary consumption of his alcohol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Racoon(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dont compare Stupidity.Buhari is a dull senile demented power-drunk old man who have no iota of what the the office of the president is all about but wants to enjoy the peeks of the office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol grin grin grin Trump is being pounded for the comments. We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel believe when you become plesident you are imbued with omnipresent powers that allows you know when your appointees are shitting

3 Likes

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:
Lol grin grin grin Trump is being pounded for the comments. We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel believe when you become plesident you are imbued with omnipresent powers that allows you know when your appointees are shitting
[/s]
Once you take the oath of office you're answerable for all that happen whether by omission or commission under you watch.

"I take responsibility if anything goes wrong.That is leadership"-(Buhari 2014)

3 Likes

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Racoon:
Dont compare Stupidity.Buhari is a dull senile demented power-drunk old man who have no iota of what the the office of the president is all about but wants to enjoy the peeks of the office.
Young man, sharap! You have not made any sense

Many of you are hypocrites. You see Trump as a young and brainy man because he is white but see your Buhari as an old senile man cos he is black and Hausa.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:
Young man, sharap! You have not made any sense.Many of you are hypocrites. You see Trump as a young and brainy man because he is white but see your Buhari as an old senile man cos he is black and Hausa.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]
I guess you just learnt cancelling on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by vedaxcool(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Racoon:
[s]

Once you take the oath of office you're answerable for all that happen whether by omission or commission under you watch.

"I take responsibility if anything goes wrong.That is leadership"-(Buhari 2014)
[/s]

We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel believe once you are president you have knowledge about everything happening in your country. Even to the extent that you can tell when an appointtee is having stomach upset. It is out belief taught to us by onemandecayed

5 Likes

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Merimental(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
d worst of Trump wil beat d best of dis regime anyday anytime...comparing Ferrari wit Volkswagen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by midolian(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:
d worst of Trump wil beat d best of dis regime anyday anytime...comparing Ferrari wit Volkswagen grin
Black man and inferiority complex..

If you ask him why he feels the worst of Trump is better than the best of Buhari, he ll be looking like melaye on a tree

2 Likes

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Merimental(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
midolian:

If you ask him why he feels the worst of Trump is better than the best of Buhari, he ll be looking like melaye on a tree

Oooops..sombodi is pissed grin
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by TimeManager(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am pro buhari but this is another wack comparison. ffs, Omarosa was an ex apprentice in the white house under the prerogative of the chief of staff. Gen Kelly requires no approval from Tump before firing an aide who breaks the white house rules. Buhari gave a direct order to the IG which was blatantly flouted with no consequences. Imagine what happens to a security chief who flouted Trump's order.
No, this is so wack!

kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by CanineOfJackal: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

Many of you are hypocrites. You see Trump as a young and brainy man because he is white but see your Buhari as an old senile man cos he is black and Hausa.

You are comparing a staffer without a portfolio to an IGP of police who was directed to Benue to secure lives.

How low can your brain cells go down?

Come out of your naivety

1 Like

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is that all?? Please you can do better. Why not compare bubu the re.tard with Stephen Hawkings.

Zombies are getting very desperate these days. They have become so unwise due to their desperation to defend their paymasters. The reality of buhari the terrorist going back to daura is hitting hard on them.

Who does not know that Buhari is a dullard and a stupid man.

Please go ahead and create a thread to compare Buhari with Albert Einstein. You are doing your job. We know.

It does not change anything. Buhari is a dullard! Full stop.!

The foolishness of His Excellency President Donald Trump is the wisdom of Buhari the dullard who can't differentiate his left from his right.
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Beremx(f): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nonsense comparison!!
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are comparing a staffer without a portfolio to an IGP of police who was directed to Benue to secure lives.

How low can your brain cells go down?

Come out of your naivety
Truth is you are too brain dead to understand what I meant with my post and what the thread is all about
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Op was aree u saying then.....

If I get right midolian....ui saying buhari is a terrorist and a child rapist.
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by donphilopus: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
midolian:

Why are you this wicked? cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by Jokerman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

Buh you abused GEJ for this same reason you are trying to exonerate Buhari... what does that make you??
Re: Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ by midolian(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
donphilopus:

Why are you this wicked? cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Rising. Collateral Free Agricultural Loans Are Real / Breaking News / Princeton Lyman, The Former U.S. Amb To Nigeria On The Irrelevance Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.