Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime (10210 Views)

Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Azeemokoya: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says the negative corruption rating of the Transparency International which placed Nigeria on the second most corrupt country in Africa is an indictment on the citizens and not on the government.

The Transparency International rating also placed Nigeria on 24 points out of 100 available points, to drop in its ranking.

However, Adesina, in an interview on Channels TV ‘Sunrise Daily’ monitored by NRTC, said that the Transparency International’s report was an “indictment on all Nigerians, and not the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari alone.”

Nonetheless, he stated that the index does not reflect the Federal Government’s stance and fight against corruption in all facets of the public sector.

“My attitude to reports like that remains the same. We don’t need such reports to validate whatever FG is doing and anti-corruption is one of the core pledges of this administration.

“Would you rather believe the reports about arrests by EFCC or a foreign organization? Corruption is being tackled by this administration.

“Such reports are not an indictment of the administration but of the average Nigerian like you and me.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/transparency-international-rating-indicts-all-nigerians/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by slawormiir: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....
The corruption and criminality in every Nigerian can not be over emphasized

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by DMerciful(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Bubu is the one that came to fight corruption!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by everythinggirly(f): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Okay.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Akinsete19(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Idiot!!!
No group in Nigeria is more corrupt than the govt and its workers.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by sunnyside16(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
He must spew rubbish

15 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by princepee: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
It doesn't indict me am not corrupt,
Make una carry una cross.

You people are scam.
Transparency international don open una yansh about fighting corruption.
Nobody is fighting any corruption any more.
Even Bawa don tire after initial gra gra.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by abobote: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
But at least Buhari is the most corrupted

33 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by fiercehillz(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Hide your shame small na.

You must not respond all the time.

25 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by delivryboy: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
All Nigerians complain about Nigeria’s problems and corruption however EVERY Nigerian is highly corrupt from top to bottom. This includes people sweeping the streets and pouring the dirt into drainages, the police, our judges who send victims to jail after being bribed by accused, the poor driver who drives recklessly because he’s driving a vehicle carrying military personnel (he’ll be shouting at pedestrians “enter my front make I jam you die”). This includes all the parents who support their children to do fraud (yahoo), and buy laptops for their boys. Others encourage their girls into prostitution or keep mute when they know their girls are selling their bodies for money. Parents buy WAEC miracle centers for their children and come back and call Nigeria leaders corrupt. Everyone wants to blame someone else for the problem but won’t talk about the scourges of yahoo and cultism that runs in almost every family in Nigeria. This includes Nigerians who borrow money from loan companies and blatantly refuse to pay.

25 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Quite true
Let's be honest... Even just for now! The people in government aren't much different from most of us, and by most; I mean 90%.
We're very likely to do the exact same thing because it's in our personalities as Nigerians to think ME FIRST!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by ignis: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
But Buhari is the oga kpata kpata of corruption.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by tutudesz: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Mr Man shut up and use your head for once
Corruption rating refect on the corruption level of government and government agencies, not the country citizens.
You think if the rating was on the citizens, America would be number one undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Basicend: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
By the time this ass licking pervert resigns from this position and comes back to us. .

He go chop serious beating, I tell you.

14 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Whois(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
abobote:
But at least Buhari is the most corrupted

When the head is rotten it affects the whole body

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by iamyemiakins(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Before nko undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Lattop1(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
No lies

From head to the toes

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Lovenorth: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
The report indicts PDP members
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by mariovito(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
The buck stops on the President's table my friend. These people do not understand the concept of responsibility.

Plus you rode on the anti kwaraption wings, now you're bereft of ideas.

But wait o, how this mumu man go rope me in when I nor follow dem share all the recovered assets and loans?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by kushma(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
This shows what this tenor has to give. Excuses and lies always and are not ashamed to display it.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by millomaniac: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
This people has destroyed what is left of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by chidan1214: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Some people go dey dat position for Life oooh.
Make we no forget say Reuben Abati still dey d position for life

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by NaijaMutant(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....
The corruption and criminality in every Nigerian can not be over emphasized

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

The fact that you're a fraudster, scamming people of their sweat doesn't make every Nigerian one.

Some of us toil and labour for our daily meal with dignity.

Some of us have the fear of God and love for our fellow men.

Some of us give out of our sweat to charity inorder to enhance the quality of life of the less privileged.

Even if all Nigerians are fraudsters, I make an exception.

18 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by IboHausaYoruba: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
I can vouch for myself. I am not corrupt
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Brushstrokes20: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Femi mumushina, the fake as Bleep, self serving, pastorpreneur is high on cow dung again! undecided

If the head is rotten, the body is useless - obj

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by gadgethead: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
But under Buhari, it has increased astronomically. Says so much about his leadership

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Atk1nson(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
thank God they didn blame pdp this time. As usual though, it is everybody but buhari's fault

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Conveying Family Of 4 Plunges Into River / Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.