Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (13340 Views)

Poll: Which player was a greater enemy of progress? Yakubu or Kaita?

Yakubu: 78% (178 votes)
Kaita: 21% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2010
yakubu + kaita = disaster
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nwogeneugo: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2010
to bad for a supposedly world class striker to miss an open net when u reaslly need the goal,welltoo bad.
please dwell on the positives in this match. did you see yusuf ayilas perfomance. 8 out of 10 if you ask me not thatbcow dung etuhu
for me this team can be salvaged with the following players

enyeama===============in
    yobo,shittu,afolabi, yakubu,obasi,etuhu, echiejile==========out
adeleye============in
ayila==============in
obafemi==========in
osaze=======in
nsofor=====in
kaita-yes kaita=in
taiwo=====in
haruna===in
ideye=in

then bring in eneramo, rabiu ibrahim, femi ajilore, olubayo, terna suswan, bartholomew ibenegbu etc
and lasatly largerback ===in

we must all understand that what we were looking for was a miracle, a coach gets to work with players for the first time a month to world cup and you expected miracles, not likely especially when you have fatkubu there.
let us just take the positives and move on.
just my random thoughts after the match.
WARNING+THIS POST FIT NO MAKE SENSE, I STILL DEY KOLO FOR THE YAKUBUED OPEN NET
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by tkb417(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu+Kaita+Martins = disaster

the most painful one was Martins miss cos that goal woulda sent us to round 2
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Abuse: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu said he was born in 1982.I know he was born around 1972.No be small ball.He has worked as a carpenter before playing football.He should go to hell.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by btlasisi(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2010
All super chiken Strikers have caused us more pain than Kaita.

Obasi with Yakubu goofed in Nigeria vs Greece match, Yakubu and martins goofed and Obasi was selfish and wasteful in Nigeria Vs Korea.

Osaze was also not clicking at all
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by KnowAll(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2010
[size=14pt]I would be surprise if Yakubu still have a contract after this display of ageism; he has just shown the world and Everton in particular that he is a fraud.[/size]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Kx: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2010
Any club especially west ham that is targeting yakubu for $3million is playing with relegation.
Martins is finished. I wonder if he will see action at all this season.
For Shittu, i recommend rugby or wrestling.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by auwal87(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2010
What Yakubu did is no different to what Obasi did in their match with Greece. But due to Nigerian's being ethnic-mentally affected by football, they tend to think that all Northerner's are not born to play football.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Litmus: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2010

auwal87:

What Yakubu did is no different to what Obasi did in their match with Greece. But due to Nigerian's being ethnic-mentally affected by football, they tend to think that all Northerner's are not born to play football.

If Yak had scored every Nigerian would have loved him same. The ethnic thing is unnigerian, i suspect there's a lot of mischief making by unknowns in that, but on the whole, people would have had a despicably oriented go had Yak or Kaita been Ibo, Youroba or Isoko.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by auwal87(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2010
Litmus:

If Yak had scored every Nigerian would have loved him same. The ethnic thing is unnigerian, i suspect there's a lot of mischief making by unknowns in that, but on the whole, people would have had a despicably oriented go had Yak or Kaita been Ibo, Youroba or Isoko.   

exactly as I thought
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chakula: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2010
auwal87:

they tend to think that all Northerner's are not born to play football.

ABIO.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by md4real(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2010
Ever gum -chewing bastard is worse. How can a striker not score from 3 and i mean 3yard open net with a goalie? I beg my grand mother walking with the aid of a stick would have slot that into the net. Dont forget the clear chance he had against Greece. My advise, take up boxing or weightlifting.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chidichris(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2010

@auwal87,
pls don't start as that will amount to adding salt to this fresh injury. if u are from north, i advise u to keep that secret for now and u can as well look for war forum as that is where u belong and not sports forum.
if we want to remember the northners, we can do that with ease by just understanding the importance of boko haram, abdul mutallab and finally kaita.
u do better in the jos, kaduna, bauchi and kano riots than anyother business.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by KnowAll(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2010
[size=14pt]Did anyone wonder why that man (Southgate) sold Yaks at Middlesbrough despite the fact he was banging in the goals for them. He knew he was an old man putting up appearance, he hated training, how many old men ever like training.[/size]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by scoro99(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu, too fat to be in the team.

Kaita
, too stupid to adorn the National colors. cry

Lagerback, too dull as to allow himself used by the NFF exco. embarassed

Nigeria, too hopeless a country to have hope on. cry

Me n u., too f***ed up as to believe anything good could come from the 'lekelekes' grin

Nairaland, too jobless as to provide us with a forum to air our grievance without solutions. grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ekpecojoe: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2010
FOLLOW NIGERIANS DID U SEE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY Sani Kaita WHO KNOWS HOW TO MESS UP, NOT KNOWING IT WAS OUR SO CALLED X CARPTINE Yakubu Aiyegbeni  THAT  THOUGHT HIM. WHAT E SHEM
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by jokingmary(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2010
World cup- Foreign Coach

Come to think of it undecided

Well I don't want hear attack so I don't watch Super vulture's games again
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by mrofficial(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2010
ekpecojoe:

FOLLOW NIGERIANS DID U SEE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY Sani Kaita WHO KNOWS HOW TO MESS UP, NOT KNOWING IT WAS OUR SO CALLED X CARPTINE Yakubu Aiyegbeni  THAT  THOUGHT HIM. WHAT E SHEM

Lemme induct you.

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND!!! The home of scatter scatter.  grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by jokingmary(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2010
mr.official:

Lemme induct you.

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND!!! The home of scatter scatter.  grin

Wetin be your own now? angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by philip0906(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2010
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.D U KNOW THE MOST PAINFULL PART OF THE SCENARIO?THEY'LL ALL STRETCH OUT THEIR HANDS TO COLLECT MONEY(BONUSES).THEY LOST,BUT STILL GOT RICHER(INCLUDING THAT MALLAM KAITA AND YAKUBULUNTUS) DESPITE DASHING THE HOPES OF OVER 150MILLION NIGERIANS[color=#990000][/color]. undecided
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by mrofficial(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2010
jokingmary:

Wetin be your own now? angry

Did you have to reply me?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ebygg: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
the worst and Weak eagles in History. Infact that yakubu should be barned from playing football. the worst striker in the tournament.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ikekalu(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Shitibu suck! infact he is a disater to nigerians, imagine the National Team of BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA wit YAKUBU up front for the Nigerians, what would be Una take on the game? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by paddylo1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2010

Fat Yakubu is not from the North. . he is from EDO state. .
U can claim him if u want though. . . lol
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
those bleeping Yorubas /edos/whatever tribe fatkubu is from have done it again. angry angry angry

oya ezeuche and nchara over to you tongue
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by titsqueez(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu and Julius Aghahowa were colleauges in the nigerian police in the early 80's. That guy senior Kanu by far, his eyes failed him thats why he missed
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by sley4life(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yak is the dullest striker ive ever seen, He shuld follw suit with Kaita
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by damilola15: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
Yak is worse than Kaita.
He's too rigid for my liking. Having u ever seen him make a 270 degree turn on a ball not to talk of 360.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by duno: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains?
« #54 on: Yesterday at 11:10:44 PM »

After his brilliant performance this night, Yakubu has been accepted into the South Korean Team core back-four defence and his name has been changed to Yak Hoo Boo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by olayinkaj2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
Heavy foolish uncle yakubu is just a dumb ass, i could av scored that goal, he misses great chances against greece and the coach still went ahead to feature in that crucial game. We need to kidnap him and give him 100 pages of query to answer on how he missed that great chance.Go and don't come back to the super eagles again.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by MUZBO(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
If Keita got death threats then we should shoot Yak first then issue death threats l8r!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by craziest: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2010
JUST TO MAKE A case FOR KAITA

This is the first card that dude has ever recieved since debut for naija in 2005.

U can mention martins,Yakubu, Obasi, But the real culprints wer THE DEFENDERS, those guyz were horiible WTF was Afolabi doing on the pitch, my goodness,

We only blame the strikers, have we not seen teams not conceeding goals , our defence was LAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19 / FIFA U-17 Female World Cup: Flamingos Defeat Chile 2-1, Reach Quarter-Finals / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.