Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40349 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Ehrrrm Honeslty, I gotta confess something to you, MC. . . . I know, it's . . . .it's awful. . . .

But, I gotta say it.

The shoes on that site is ugly tongue tongue

~ cheesy. . You killing me here w/ laffter. . . You Dont Say! shocked

~Ta. for giving it to me nicely tongue

~ I love the "Irregular Choice" collection,i think they do the the most ugly weird choices. .
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy. . You killing me here w/ laffter. . . You Dont Say! shocked

~Ta. for giving it to me nicely tongue

~ I love the "Irregular Choice" collection,i think they do the the most ugly weird choices. .

LOL, yw
What's the irregular collection? Pardon me, I'm new in this "shoe freak" organization tongue

All I know is, if it's cute, buy it or wait for a sale (Raincheck).
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2009
~I wud prefer some touch of colour on Pic posted. . .I love the style just not in Black!

~Black is not a colour i Buy often. . . matter of fact i  dont own any black Sandals/Flats. . . . Dont know why am not drawn to buy Black more. . .I've only ever bought Black Knee length Boots/Wedges!

~Am crazy about this shoe you posted,will be checking out the website soon!

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Lol,No woories you'll learn fast!!

~Irregular Choice is a brand Name,i've posted some of their shoe collection pics on previous pages . . .
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I wud prefer some touch of colour on Pic posted. . .I love the style just not in Black!

~Black is not a colour i Buy often. . . matter of fact i  dont own any black Sandals/Flats. . . . Dont know why am not drawn to buy Black more. . .I've only ever bought Black Knee length Boots/Wedges!

~Am crazy about this shoe you posted,will be checking out the website soon!

Me too, I like a splash of double colors on mines, bot just black. Well, I gotta admit, I got a lot of black heels, stilettoes, and sandal. . . . reason being, I love black with anything. Great combo.
Black and red esp cheesy

If you need the site, lemme know.

I'm trying to buy from european web stores, but I still dnt get the money system over there undecided
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
@MC

K, I'll check up for those shoes you posted
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2009
MC, omg, I recomment this shoe.
So comfy and segzy cheesy cheesy
That's the one I got on in my profile

http://www.funkypair.com/5inchstilettoheelrhinestonesandalwithringstrap507-ingrid.aspx
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 08, 2009
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2009
[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-50958542405417_2057_22911910943[/img]

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-50958542405417_2057_29623638690[/img]

~How did i miss your post?!! shocked You know my tatse on shoes too well now!! kiss I love these babies. . . .

~I'll check out Funkypair shoes in a mo. . .All Bling!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2009
~These Triplet Babies caught my eye last night. . Am still  undecided on what colour to get tho. . .

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2009
~Am leaning towards getting either or on the Yellow's but then i like the blue too. .  undecided

~I love the Mary Jane Platforms,i know u dont like like Platforms tongue The Tribal & The Raised Wedge are Just Lush!!

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2009
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2009
Right now I find myself picking more gladiator sandals. . .Most especially the knee length ones. . . kiss

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/152720_Tanwedges_jpgcdb222557172b60a28ff713b97963732

I love these kiss kiss

I like the blue ones Mc smiley

~Me & You both On those Brown wedges! wink

~I like the Blue Too iice. . . . .I'll go instore to see if the colours are the same as the pics,hate it when the shoes come back a shade lighter or darker than what it was on the pics!

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
~Thoniaslim those galds are kwel. . .
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Me & You both On those Brown wedges! wink

~I like the Blue Too iice. . . . .I'll go instore to see if the colours are the same as the pics,hate it when the shoes come back a shade lighter or darker than what it was on the pics!

I know! But i never buy online. . .i need to see my feet in them before buying them tongue Sometimes they look good in pics but not in actual.

I love the glads. . .my bro doesn't really like them undecided Calls them modern day Jesus sandals grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
~It took a while for me to be comfy buying any Clothes or Shoes online,however when the need for getting certain items online turned out greater than going instore,I became less skeptical & was soon buying Some items online. . !I always look for the small print where it says "Item/colour may look different from pic" avoids disapointment!

~No denying the Glads are indeed mordern day Jesus sandals I associate it more w/ Romans in movies grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Thoniaslim those galds are kwel. . .

yea. . . tongue

iice:

I know! But i never buy online.  .  .i need to see my feet in them before buying them tongue Sometimes they look good in pics but not in actual.

I love the glads.  .  .my bro doesn't really like them undecided Calls them modern day Jesus sandals grin

Lol. . .really?  grin  grin  grin. . .yea might be one. . .but me think they sexy especially when worn with a nice short dress. . .
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

yea. . . tongue

Lol. . .really?  grin  grin  grin. . .yea might be one. . .but me think they sexy especially when worn with a nice short dress. . .

Yeah, which is odd since we basically like the same things.
You are right, they are sexy cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
Common sense had whispered to me to keep off this thread but that was all it was, a whisper. i kinna knew I'd spend a while here.
Now am battling with greed, the greed to make all I have seen mine. I have been well behaved for months but suddenly I feel the urge to shop for shoes. So grateful I no longer have 100% control over my check book: never knew there will be a plus side to this.

A shoe LovePeddler; new lingo to me but its apt, no?

shoes are not just accesories, no. A bangle maybe, a headband may be but not shoes. The shoe is the main item, the focus,  the searchlight,it makes or mars the wearer, it best describes the wearer, the  light that tells you so much about who you are. In my normal walk of life, I am almost timid but my shoes shout show-off show-off. Nothing timid about my shoes and nothing timid about the real me, the deep-down me. I love dressing up so my clothes are not bad but my shoes are in a class of their own, eclectic. There is a passion somewhere and its wearing holes in my pocket.

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:07am On Jul 10, 2009
~Ah Ha! You made it Zenatta! Feel Right at home to confess or chit chat about your passion for shoes! wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Ah Ha! You made it Zenatta! Feel Right at home to confess or chit chat about your passion for shoes!

I have been ogling (shoes!) and wishing. Went to sleep a happy woman.

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
I'm fired up

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
My take is that women love shoes! all!. Some discover this affinity much later and oh bwoi, the 'Imeda' in them refuses to be placated.
@lice
The deep pink one, just without the ruffles and that color!
My sentiments exactly. I am not a ruffles admirer but since we are talking ruffles, can you imagine this construction! As much as I know I won't, I know exactly who will

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
These are more me

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Who knows, you may just clinch it with these

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zenatta: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2009

Mc, thanks for the mail. Had wanted to acknowledge receipt away from here but it looks lk it has to be here. thanks
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2009
If i was given a choice to choose what sex i wanted to be, i would choose to be female over and over again,
So many lovely choices  cry

Aren't these to die for shocked

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2009
Na wa o !!!  shocked
Some pics of shoes posted on this forum are DANGEROUS  lipsrsealed
If used as a weapon, somebody will die oh!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
zenatta:

I am not a ruffles admirer but since we are talking ruffles, can you imagine this construction! As much as I know I won't, I know exactly who will

~ grin You do?  tongue Me Likey  wink

zenatta:

Mc, thanks for the mail. Had wanted to acknowledge receipt away from here but it looks lk it has to be here. thanks

~No Woories wink I like these shoes!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161774_jimmy_Choo_jpg24d3e7e9b4649a8570b89c0abf454ad7

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mukina2: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2009
MissAsaju:

Na wa o !!!  shocked
Some pics of shoes posted on this forum are DANGEROUS  lipsrsealed
If used as a weapon, somebody will die oh!

shocked yes oh shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.