Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2285 Views)

Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Digging up my old post and opening new thread with it won't change anything. Saraki must resign or get impeached. That we supported Tambuwal to illegally remain as speaker in 2014 doesn't mean we must do same again. We can't continue to progress in error.
Op baited the hook and you fell for it. But,

Mehn! Your level of hypocrisy is very high, in fact; which institution did you got the certificate from?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Tpeters(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Op baited the hook and you fell for it. But,

Mehn! Your level of hypocrisy is very high, in fact; which institution did you got the certificate from?
Buhari college of zombiism, Daura,Kastina State Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by kutchs: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2018
As disgusting and irritating the APC and Buhari supporters are, one question they haven't answered is how the impeachment of Saraki and Ekweremadu will make Buhari become more responsible.
Will their impeachment suddenly change Buhari's conc stupidity and daftness? Will it change his utter cluelessness and hopelessness?
Even if Aisha Buhari becomes the next Senate president, Buhari will still remain the ode he's.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by gman55(m): 3:34am On Aug 14, 2018
kutchs:
As disgusting and irritating the APC and Buhari supporters are, one question they haven't answered is how the impeachment of Saraki and Ekweremadu will make Buhari become more responsible.
Will their impeachment suddenly change Buhari's conc stupidity and daftness? Will it change his utter cluelessness and hopelessness?
Even if Aisha Buhari becomes the next Senate president, Buhari will still remain the ode he's.

Food for thought, i still dey think oh!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:59am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Digging up my old post and opening new thread with it won't change anything. Saraki must resign or get impeached. That we supported Tambuwal to illegally remain as speaker in 2014 doesn't mean we must do same again. We can't continue to progress in error.
Your hypocrisy stinks. You can not make headway in life living like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by ivandragon: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018
kutchs:

majority of pmb's supporters really don't care about who becomes SP.

left for them, pmb can manipulate the system & put his son as SP & they will come here to explain how that is the best way to move Nigeria forward.

on the day the DSS carried out an attempted treason (there is no other name for what they did), some pmb supporters were rejoicing & salivating on how saraki & co. would be finally kicked out & locked up.

I told them the action of the DSS was wrong, they refused to listen.

as soon as the VP sacked daura & washed his hands off the saga, they immediately started chanting how this government was always guided by the rule of law & is so democratic in its approach to issues.

next thing, they started spreading the 'saraki is responsible story'...

the 'about turn' they did in a space of less than 3hrs was head spinning...

but that is who they are, hypocrites & closet anarchists...

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by eaglejay13(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:

You're shameless
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by IsaAbubakar: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2018
grin

i told you all that an average Buhari's supporter is an extremist and a potential terrorist

and to think that i taught seunmsg was a reasonable fellow makes me a stupid ediot grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by nku5: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
How can such an extremely bigoted person and biased journalist be a good journalist ?
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Great2017: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
nku5:
How can such an extremely bigoted person and biased journalist be a good journalist ?
He can never be.
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
OAM4J and mynd44 this thread should make FP naahhhh

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2018
don't expect much from Yoruba muslims.... hypocrisy is their forte....
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by surgical: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:
you are shameless for what reason do you do this.if you are doing this as a holder of juicy appointment in this administration, I will say you have a reason but If you are an ordinary citizen that go through what everyone goes through,then don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Geniro: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:

Abeg dey try get small shame. You are too old for this. cry
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by gurunlocker: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
This thread just sum up that zombies and BMCs have no brain, they are robots that just follow one direction that favors them.

They are being controlled, the way they think and the way they speak. In short, they are in bondage.

If APC impeach saraki and put PMB son as the SP, trust me, zombies will find a way to justify it. That's how useless they are.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Adekdammy: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

You can't be 'for' then and 'against' now, it's called double standard which portrays your real you.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by haaryobhami: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:
to think i use to have respect for this guy,among all apc paid agents i used to think he his d most intelligent but this comment just exppsed his hypocrisy.
i even question ur claim of being from ekiti cause no real ekiti guy will talk like this.
i pity ur kids nd those who look upto u,cause u are not a role model nd u are not worthy of imitation
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by FarahAideed: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2018
99miles:
These guys are nothing but ethnic and religious bigots..............shame!

They're all dangerous Islamic fascist trying hard to ruin democracy so they can replace it with an ancient type of govt they prefer
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Lifediary: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:

This reply of yours is really unintelligent. Please, do the needful.
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by slimghost(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2018
mynd44. Front page please.
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by izombie(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
This seun is shameless. Honestly i'm appalled by this.
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by izombie(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
kutchs:
buhari can never change. Even if you make him the president, VP, senate president and the house speaker all together he will still fail woefully. Zombies react to things as programmed. Now they have been programmed to support any call for saraki's impeachment. Zombies don't think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU Sold Nitel, Here is the proof . / Ogun 2019: Amosun To Transfer 57 APC Buses To New Party / Breaking!!! Ohanaeze Youths Send Draft Bill For Federation Of S’east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.