Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? (9252 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by biaframustcome: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just dey enjoy this thread.

OP abeg receive one bottle of ebube dike beer. You are doing a good job

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Caseless: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
ShinnBet:

This one got well over 150 likes when he made this silly post
I still stand by that statement till now and forever.

I didn't say Dino should claim he's 8-degree hot when in actual sense he's not. All he needs to show to contest for Senate is just his WAEC , why giving us what he does not have?

Buhari never said he has more than his, waec, public service and military experience . These are what is required of him .

Even if buhari present tissue paper, I'll vote him.
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by mathemagician3: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Caseless:

I didn't say Dino should claim he's 8-degree hot when in actual sense he's not. All he needs to show to contest for Senate is just his WAEC , why giving us what he does not have?

Buhari never said he has more than his waec, public service and military experience . These are what is required of him .

I agree with you. So where is his WAEC certificate?

You don't need 13 SAN to show a harmless certificate.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

What I'm against is forgery and fraud...

Quote me anywhere

If you have shame, you would have apologized rather than resort to this statement. Try and reason matured.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:
First let's hear from the zombie crew and how they declared academic qualifications as irrelevant in aspiring for political office

The quotes below which I will start with that of the "owner" of this forum was made during the height of the Buhari certificate scandal ;

I will be searching the archives of NL to bring back zombie posts regarding how they defended Buhari's certificate forgery.

Stay tuned

This thread surely deserve an award. Not expecting it from Seun since he has already compromised his integrity.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:

Buhari never said he has more than his, waec, public service and military experience . These are what is required of him .

tissue paper,OK!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Firefire(m): 2:51am On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
Caseless:

[/s]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Firefire(m): 2:57am On Mar 28, 2017
@ ShinnBet, good job.

Some individuals on this forum have no single credibility, today they are here, tomorrow they are there.

Zone - B-ism and looking for plate of rice. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Caseless: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Bizibi:
tissue paper,OK!!!!
yes!!!
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Caseless: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Firefire:
[s]@ ShinnBet, good job.

Some individuals on this forum have no single credibility, today they are here, tomorrow they are there.

Zone - B-ism and looking for plate of rice.[/s] cheesy
referring to yourself. I remain with buhari.
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ivandragon: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
when they are called hypocrites, they get up set.

Dino has been fully absolved of the matter within 2 weeks, PMB is still employing 13 SANs to defend a SUMMONS 2 years later...

14 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:

13 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:
Like you have a choice

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:
yes!!!
clap fr yourself......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Ngokafor(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
...So even Seun was in on the rubbish'certificates does not matter'??....incredible!!

...Internet never forgets indeed cheesy...by the way,this thread should be on FrontPage,but i know chickens would grow teeth before they do that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by genearts(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
ndcide:

Stop looking at everything from the prism of 2015 elections, it diminishes every other thing you want to say. Do you make such claim when those who want to mask their incompetence with the actions and in actions of the last government say theirs?

If those in government can cast aspersions on others why shouldn't others do same to them. What even makes you think your opinion is right?

That buhari is qualified to be president, even for the simple reason that he is a retired General doesn't stop anyone from questioning his secondary school credentials, as that was the bases for his admission into the military in the first place. Did he submit his credentials to Inec as required by law? When it was an issue in the polity, did he present the certificate? Did he request Cambridge to give a CTC?

Buhari’s response to his certificate questions was not in any way convincing. If such questions arise in your career is that the kind of response you'll give? We all keep making silly excuses for Buhari yet we can't take such excuses from others.

For the records, get this into your head. No one cares if you support PDP or not. If at this stage, you've not not discovered that, then there's a big problem.

I don't know if you guys are just being mischevious or ignorant.

His statement of result was released signed by the Kaduna state government, the principal of the school even boasted that if anybody has doubt about the result that they should come and meet him, the transcript of the entire set that sat for the exam that year were also released and Cambridge confirmed his records that he indeed wrote the exam. What other convicing promise do u want aagain??

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
genearts:

I don't know if you guys are just being mischevious or ignorant.

His statement of result was released signed by the Kaduna state government, the principal of the school even boasted that if anybody has doubt about the result that they should come and meet him, the transcript of the entire set that sat for the exam that year were also released and Cambridge confirmed his records that he indeed wrote the exam. What other convicing promise do u want aagain??
did they meet him?
But they hired sans to defend......show the certificate and the issue will die permanently.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Shinnbet, I hope you've not been banned... That may be the cowardly tactic used rather than closing the thread.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Mr shinnbet,the movie is short......we need more scenes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Trut(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
@Shinnbet, if you're BANNED the cowards that hate truth, please create another moniker asap and continue your good work.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ConqueredWest: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Shinnbet hope the hypocrites have not conspired against the truth you speak.

Don't be discouraged if you have been banned

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Jokerman(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Caseless:

Then y are u concerned if Dino has no certificate??
Even if he has tissue paper, Kogites stood and are standing with him, so why are u guys attacking Dino??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Which employer keeps original credentials of their employees?

Well, according to the liar Buhari, he claimed that all his credentials ate still with the Nigerian Army in his own sworn affidavit

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari stated.

Is the army military board Buhari's personal library?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Shinnbet click Share if you have been banned.

I'm ready to give you this moniker for free to continue your good work. I will send you the username and password to your mail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm. What a wonderful thread. Nigerians and hypocrisy be like bread and butter. Even the knowledgeable ones are not spared as everybody is willing to sell his conscience for a pot of soup. U can never see an American who is Pro-choice today and who is Pro-life tomorrow. They stand on their principles for years and years but in Nigeria somebody will be Pro-Human right today and tomorrow he will defend the killing of the Shiites with no remorse.
Nigeria una Strong o!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Shinnbet click Share if you have been banned.

I'm ready to give you this moniker for free to continue your good work. I will send you the username and password to your mail

Still here (miraculously)

Still digging hypocrite graves

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Another TonyeBarcanista rubbish post
@Jamace the PDP will be disgraced on this. Mark my word

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
This one already knew Buhari had no certificate but his Alausa shilling position dictates he defends Buhari at all cost even if involved twisting facts.

Here him say only INEC can disqualify Buhari not knowing INEC had no powers to do such thing.

OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari has no business with any Nigerian to prove or otherwise he has an SSCE certificate. On this, it is INEC that he is answerable to. INEC has said that whoever is in doubt of the qualification of Buhari should go to court. U no sabi the road to court?

I hail your zombiesm

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Fast forward to Dinogate and the same omenka above wrote this demanding Dino present his certificate to the public for scrutiny

omenkaLives:

Only time will tell.. Instead of uploading pictures of his cert as requested by both his fans and those who don't like him, he rather showed us some statement of the result, NYSC photo with him looking out of place, photo of himself and his mother, and a stupidi tweet about his "gratitude to Nigerias" for their "overwhelming support" which saw him disgraced by those who would have none of his tricks.

Dino, simply put an end to this by showing your cert.

Shameless hypocrites

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna / Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs / Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.