Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos (65188 Views)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by pol23: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aye Akamara
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by stubbornman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
God forgive me, the guy sef try...

I have fallen a victim of several fat gals, but anything above 100kg....

I remember my ancestors and wish not to see them too soon

I am trying to repent, so i would not mention "Obiano", "Okoye" , "Enugu" that i saw.

Dem don use this one brain do ngwo ngwo inside mortar

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by integrity16(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is evil. End time lover
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by biafranqueen: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
3millionia:
Igbo Amaka cool
Where is your fathers compound?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
That guy sef no like himself

The woman is even trying to save him from untimely death

Abi how he wan take handle her?

See as she full bed, some guy get mind o

I wish her quick recovery sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Centcanada: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
As if I care.
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Born2Breed(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is wickedness. The ex-husband will be smiling now.
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Does age really matter in marriage

The young man is a fool. You don't love the woman. How can you be poor and a witch at the same time

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by innocential3032(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
could this be love?
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
midolian:
Omo, see meat! angry

Some people should have been aborted since they were 1week old in the womb. How can a man be this wicked?
na meat you dey look abi?
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by TissuePaper: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

[img]https://i./RzKP.gif[/img]

I am trying to repent, so i would not mention "Obiano", "Okoye" , "Enugu" that i saw.
i like this GIF grin
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by frankson1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

[img]https://i./RzKP.gif[/img]

[b]
[/b] grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wetin person dey use this hipopo do na

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by MartinCorridon: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
frankson1:
[/b] grin grin lipsrsealed

Seems you guys prefer it...would keep it then
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
wow see fine tattoo they give this woman, abeg who give her that galaxy haircut really try... she's better off dead than alive

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
shocked

see as her boobi big and long.

what a fettish sick guy. He should be arrested asap

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
They say the lady is in hospital is receiving treatment. What about the culprit.
Maybe the police are perfecting his bail. I am sure many acid culprits are roaming free in the society while the victim's are languishing in pain
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Youngzubi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Tori oloun!!!

Is it by force ni??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??! shocked

lol thats how u ladies use to do!

yeeeeeeeeeee!! who slap me!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by stuffs4me(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anambra state.
Nkiru Okoye

According to Tobenna Obiano

OSU and wickedness are 5 & 6.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by kasim155: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
I wish her quick recovery
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by godunia(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
When a lady dates a big man it's small girl big God, now it's a case of a man dating a big woman... Why should anyone condemn him? Small man, big God ***wink***
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by IchBinBrait(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Who dates a woman this size?

Wonders shall never cease shocked shocked
Is she not a human... Nawa for you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is very clear that did not love her instead he was obsessed with her from the onsetHow will just pour acid on someone who did you no wrong?.His wicked plan is to make her non-appealing to other men in case he loses her.What a wicked act!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Kinikini: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
What is the point in using the adjective "plus size"?
dainformant:
A woman has landed in a hospital after she was allegedly attacked by her ex-lover in Anambra state. It was gathered that the womanj identified as Nkiru Okoye had been formerly married, but broke up with her spouse, before falling in love with her ex-lover.

The young man in question is said to be younger than her, hence his family insisted that their son would never marry an older girl. The lady’s family also concurred, but the young man wouldn’t give up, it was alleged.

According to Tobenna Obiano, things got so bad when the lady insisted that they must path ways to respect their families and their excuse of age. But the young man insisted that if he doesn’t end up with the lady, no one else would have her.

It was alleged that he had once attacked her – the man had once sneaked into her room at night and tried to strangle her. Neighbors rescued her, but ignorantly, she never made any formal report either to the local vigilante or to the police.

After that, the young man sneaked in through the back door, and saw as his supposed girlfriend was about unlocking her door, he poured her a bowl of raw acid on her running down towards from her neck region, ear, back section and breast.

He poured a second one again on her, extending from her back down to all-over her buttocks and even towards her laps.

The lady has since been transferred from a hospital in Awka to an Orthopedic hospital in Enugu state ,where she’s currently being treated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-bathed-with-acid-by-her-ex-lover-in-anambra-state.html
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by pinkcottoncandy: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Who dates a woman this size?

Wonders shall never cease shocked shocked

You are a big idjjot...so becos she is big no body should date her ....but some one can date u as ugly as you are...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anambraaaaaaaaa! shocked

Igbo Amakaaaaa!grin
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by tunary(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
see her fat yansh
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by queenbetsy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
R
Youngzubi:

lol thats how u ladies use to do!

yeeeeeeeeeee!! who slap me!!!

tongue
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by FODA(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ori iyamio

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by fykes(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skewed story...the woman used jazz to tie d guy down , d guy found out and wanted to mess her up as well. So many married prostitutes.
Guy just couldn't stand the mess she's made his life....
Her ex husband just dey shaky shaky for one corner
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by luminouz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
fykes:
Skewed story...the woman used jazz to tie d guy down , d guy found out and wanted to mess her up as well. So many married prostitutes.
Guy just couldn't stand the mess she's made his life....
Her ex husband just dey shaky shaky for one corner
How did u know this bro??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.