Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. (1046 Views)

Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? / This Country Is Looking For People,apply For Thier Visa Now Before Is Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by Amobi1(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2007
if you guys think America is as good as you praises it check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiY1JcCSEyI
Re: America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by LoverBwoy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2007
Why would america want to do that

NTA and frank nwanker jnr should be the one doing this wink and all those complaining of getting negative press
Re: America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by SeanT21(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
I think Nigerians should take a Camera to South Central LA and do it their damn self. Will that make U happy?

I think the whole world knows america is not a utopia. DUH.
Re: America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by uspry1(f): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2008
LOL from what i see youtube video mentioned above link about Miami Florida homeless people.

Nothing news to me!

It is everywhere in American in both major cities and rural towns the we have lot of poverty people out there like this, but the Government both local and state were cutting off providing all homeless people to have free shelter, kitchen soup places, move-a-meal, and other programs for homeless people as well as all churches have provide their own homeless ministry the same.

Many homeless people have no where to stay or eat when it cut off federal budget by government.
Re: America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by tictac(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2008
, not surprised though but this is abject poverty in the midst of plenty, the african media should broadcast this sort of stuff, so as to give a balanced view to the intending immigrant.
Re: America Needs To Show Thier Real Image. by naijadiva2(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
DUh! everyone knows its not all that. they show you portions but real people live in real areas that aren;t so glamorous. when i see pamplets of Washington, DC, it just crack me up because DC is like 80% trash/ghetto/slum. but they only show you pics of the white house and the captial. that's it and then people think that's how the whole place looks like.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Carnival And Cross River Festival Is Here Again / A Question For The Experts / After The DV 2014, The Endless Wait Till May 2013 Starts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.