Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) (1173 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by Gucciblog: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
A woman died on Thursday, the day she was celebrating her 42nd birthday after being brutally beaten by her boyfriend.
The South African woman identified as Manotsi Lemao passed away at her cousin’s place after the brutalisation.

The deceased’s cousin, Mateboho Selokoma, from Phase 6 kasi in Mangaung, said she discovered the truth after her husband (Mr. Selokoma) went to collect some money from Manotsi.
“He found the boyfriend. He told him that he and Manotsi had a fight earlier and she was sleeping,” said Mateboho.

“I then went to check on her and I found her brutally beaten. “She had a blue eye and her body was swollen. She could not walk on her own. She said her boyfriend had beaten her up. “I took her to the doctor. X-rays revealed that she had a broken leg.”

Mateboho asked her to spend a few days with her and her family – but she died on Thursday after eating her birthday cake.
“Before she died, she complained that her foot was itchy,” said Mateboho.
“She said her heart was beating too slow, and she fell on my son’s bed and died. Had this man not beaten her, she would still be alive.“I wish the law would take its course.”

Police spokeswoman Sergeant Ikobeng Hlubi confirmed the incident.
“A inquest case has been registered. “According to records, Manotsi was allegedly assaulted by her boyfriend and later discharged from hospital. “She died at her cousin’s home and the police are waiting for the post mortem results to determine the cause of death.
“Depending on the results, the charge may possibly be changed to murder.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-dies-after-her-boyfriend-beat-her-up-on-her-birthday/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by johnaruson(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Homicide unit activated. Schizophrenia affects 75% of unmarried relationships.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by LuciferKristi: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gucciblog:
after her husband (Mr. Selokoma) went to collect some money from Manotsi.
“He found the boyfriend. He told him that he and Manotsi had a fight earlier and she was sleeping,” said Mateboho.

Aha. So she was married...

Let me clear my throat, take a deep breath, hunch my shoulders, exhale aaaannnnddddd...

Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by Aspiregreat: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2018

Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sex been causing havoc in recent time
Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by medexico(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't think I can beat up a lady.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Men ehn. Wetin!
Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by 93Miles: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Any man that beats a woman is a coward.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Her boyfriend... Her husband...

Which one
Anyways, RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Boyfriend Beat Her Up On Her Birthday (photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
johnaruson:
Homicide unit activated. Schizophrenia affects 75% of unmarried relationships.
accute schizophrenia resulting from illicit drugs.

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Are Not Yet Married, These Are The Bachelor Rankings / What’s Your Navel Type!? / My Sex Adventures With Corpers – Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.