Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

List Of APC Senators - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard (36847 Views)

Insecurity: How Security Chiefs Secured Confidence Of Senators – Vanguard / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Doerstech(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2018
And some of them were wit Saraki when he visited OBJ .......

lolz....

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Burukpe: 12:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Pls complete the list to 58 ( Senator Osinachukwu Ideozu Rivers) whose spirit is in APC.

3 Likes

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 14, 2018
APC keep hallucinating. Aduda is PDP, Dariye is in prison, two newly elected candidates cannot vote for now. So simply put APC have active 53 members and PDP 53 active members.

When plenary resumes on September 24th, five of those mentioned who decamped from PDP would be declared non-senators and the two new ones sworn in. Thereafter, APC can test their strength.

APC should just lick their wounds. It is called KARMA. Shey they were praising Tambulwa in 2014? Nntoooor grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by OVIHINNO(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Correct except for one.

Senator Aduda is not in the APC
he has long decamped to APC my brother

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by tomakint: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Amitez:
APC keep hallucinating. Aduda is PDP, Dariye is in prison, two newly elected candidates cannot vote for now. So simply put APC have active 53 members and PDP 53 active members.

When plenary resumes on September 24th, five of those mentioned who decamped from PDP would be declared non-senators and the two new ones sworn in. Thereafter, APC can test their strength.

APC should just lick their wounds. It is called KARMA. Shey they were praising Tambulwa in 2014? Nntoooor grin

You just said my mind here these APC clowns just want to be relevant at all cost, the truth is those 40 something senators Oshiomonkey is parading up and down are mere featherweights who have been bribed to play the zombie at all cost by impeaching Saraki and trust me part of these clowns will still defect to PDP when the Senate resumes...... They purposely rigged those senators in the last elections conducted in Katsina and Bauchi just to prove a point that they are still breathing but we know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by kitaatita: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Mr Saraki is less powerful now than when he pretended to be under APC. He had complete control of the Senate and presided with autocracy. But now APC Senators have left him,
Senators have the courage to challenge him. The seat will be too hot for him now as he can't have his way anymore. Ndume, Akpabio and Lawan are very powerful; more influential than his touts, Dino and Ben Bruce.

5 Likes

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2018
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/list-of-apc-senators/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
No 54 Philip Aduda is a PDP senator ,APC has 56 senators not 57

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by shedy03(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2018
kurt09:
Good development. Saraki days as Senate President are numbered. Still standing with Buhari for better Nigeria.
Better Nigeria? No, impoverished and divided Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Edu3Again: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Ok... Not yet 73..

16 More needed ....

Maybe APC should go to Ghana and Borrow some of their Senators...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by LaaJiblik: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Godswill Akpabio’s defection letter hasn’t been read on the floor of the house, YET.
He is technically still a PDP Senator.
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

They acted too fast and foolish. I think they have joined CUPP and with that, they are no longer factionalised APC group. APC can declare all the decampee seat vacant with some legal backing
cupp is not a political party.
just a coalition of like minds
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by 2odd(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2018
OVIHINNO:
he has long decamped to APC my brother
If so ,shehu sani,tejuoso and that one from Oyo too is in the PDP
you guys are propagandist

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by abc115: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2018
grin
Half of the Senators present elected Saraki, and 2/3 present can remove him.. A senate rule is not a constitution, IT CAN BE CHANGED, as it was done when the present principal officers were elected

2 Likes

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by mknigeriagreat: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
Just wait and see.
You go shock like electric cable

Some people don't know what the constitution says. I don't support all these political fights but if APC senators invade the house without the PDP ones knowing, all they need is 2/3 of the sitting senators that day to impeach saraki. That is the same way he came in. Most of the APC senators were in ICC when he was being sworn in as the senate president. That is why those pdp senators ran to the national assembly the day DSS invaded that place. 2/3 of the number of senators present will impeach saraki and he knows.

8 Likes

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by rickyrex(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
kurt09:
Good development. Saraki days as Senate President are numbered. Still standing with Buhari for better Nigeria.
APC need 73 to impeach saraki and not 57
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by adeoba2008(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Uncle Dino said 4 APC Senators will join them when they resume. Have you minus those 4. Awada kerikeri. # ThisisNigeria
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Pounded yam with many lumps.
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by 2odd(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
abc115:
grin
Half of the Senators present elected Saraki, and 2/3 present can remove him.. A senate rule is not a constitution, IT CAN BE CHANGED, as it was done when the present principal officers were elected
Are you serious, Really!!! , I give up, it's appalling arguing with small guys that doesn't even know what constitutes d Constitution
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Bobby4090: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Ok... Not yet 73..

16 More needed ....

Maybe APC should go to Ghana and Borrow some of their Senators...

Keep Dreaming.
The Constitution says 2/3rds of those present. So if all 109 senators are present then 73 will be needed. But then the average attendance of senators is between 70 to 80. Never have all been present at a sitting.
Infact, minimum quorum needed for a sitting is just 1/3rd of them, that's 37. Meaning 37 senators can legitimately sit and if 2/3rds of that 1/3rd that sits (that's just 25 out of 37) votes for impeachment then it will be constitutionally effective.
My brother, do your maths well, just 25 senators is the minimum needed to impeach if conditions favour them or if properly executed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by adisabarber(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
LaaJiblik:
Godswill Akpabio’s defection letter hasn’t been read on the floor of the house, YET.
He is technically still a PDP Senator.

The APC eRats don't know that.

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by mknigeriagreat: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
abc115:
grin

When you know you know and you really know. 2/3 of the number of senators present at any sitting will impeach saraki that is why they are fighting anyone sitting till the reconvene.

2 Likes

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by senatordave1(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
rickyrex:
APC need 73 to impeach saraki and not 57
A simple majority can be used to frustrate saraki till he goes to court

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by mknigeriagreat: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
2odd:

Are you serious, Really!!! , I give up, it's appalling arguing with small guys that doesn't even know what constitutes d Constitution

I put it to you since you know my brother, how can saraki be impeached? And how was he elected as well? LEgally o not using jungle means please educate us.
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/list-of-apc-senators/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
I never knew that someone from Benue will still be in APC undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by ushafe(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
Because ,unlike gej. Pmb will win second term .
What make it unlike get? It was clear get was not take it a do or die issue.
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Navalsadiq(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2018
RockHard:
How many Senators voted to make Saraki SP again?
with 2 third saraki will be impeached not necessarily 73 senators

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by Navalsadiq(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki must go

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by adisabarber(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Believe me, all PDP members will be present in all sittings from now on while some APC members will surprisingly start having reasons not to be there. Was that not how they foolishly went to hold a meeting with Buhari while Saraki was being elected senate president?
Re: List Of APC Senators - Vanguard by senatordave1(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

When you know you know and you really know. 2/3 of the number of senators present at any sitting will impeach saraki that is why they are fighting anyone sitting till the reconvene.
I think apc should test the law and constitution by claiming to impeach saraki with a simple majority.this will force him to go to court and seek redress while the security bars him from nass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video / Saraki, Wike Meet In Porthacourt. / Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.