Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

"Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki (24734 Views)

I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

He won that one without contest.

Afterwards FFK and Fayose would rule 10 year terms each.

The way they asslick these guys who are all Afonja is a bit nauseating.

Don't they have any leaders or gods to worship ?
Rochas said he doesn’t need their support .
That’s how useless Igbos are
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by StillX10(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
Namadi Cownu is no more your personal lord and saviour?
It’s now Saraki ??
Waawu
oga sir am not igbo

And you think anyone that hails Saraki is automatically an igbo

1 Like

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by naijapips04: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
This was what i wrote on the other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4674534/bukola-saraki-ignores-newsmen-after

Two evil.

Saraki wants to be President?laughing. Let us take a minute to talk about this Saraki.

If the media is not reporting the atrocities of this man,since he seems to have settled them. It is imperative Nigerians are reminded about his past.

This is a man that ran Societe General Bank to the ground,and then bailed with Millions,if not Billions of Naira belonging to old retirees in Nigeria,but mostly those from Kwara State,since Kwara made it compulsory to be paying retired people from the bank.

They have not been settled until now,and for the fact these old men are not internet savvy,or their cries being heard,does not mean we forgot.

Saraki, because of political gains,betrayed not only his biological father, but to just balance it, he betrayed his sister too. Where is His sister today? a man that can stab his own father and sister from behind, will have no problem sacrificing Nigeria or anybody.

No wonder he has no loyalty to any political party. This is a man that cannot be trusted. And he just had a meeting with another one that specializes in sleeping with his children's wives?

You just cannot make this up. What a dream team.

and Tinubu? sad

1 Like

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by bakila: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2018
errhis:
Sir, saraki took ekiti from his father right before his very eyes and he could do nothing about it. Saraki emerged the Senate president of Nigeria against the will of APC and there was nothing they could do about it.
Saraki might not be as powerful and influential as the president or other candidates, but he his by eon smarter than they all in all facet of knowledge. He his ambitious and this are the proper ingredients for Success. Even if he his evil, we lack someone with this kind of wisdom in Aso rock
We have passed that stage in Nigeria.
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

Saraki wants to be President?laughing. Let us take a minute to talk about this Saraki.

If the media is not reporting the atrocities of this man,since he seems to have settled them. It is imperative Nigerians are reminded about his past.

This is a man that ran Societe General Bank to the ground,and then bailed with Millions,if not Billions of Naira belonging to old retirees in Nigeria,but mostly those from Kwara State,since Kwara made it compulsory to be paying retired people from the bank.

They have not been settled until now,and for the fact these old men are not internet savvy,or their cries being heard,does not mean we forgot.

Saraki, because of political gains,betrayed not only his biological father, but to just balance it, he betrayed his sister too. Where is His sister today? a man that can stab his own father and sister from behind, will have no problem sacrificing Nigeria or anybody.

No wonder he has no loyalty to any political party. This is a man that cannot be trusted. And he just had a meeting with another one that specializes in sleeping with his children's wives?

Chai shocked

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by fredoooooo: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2018
You can visit Abacha in his grave too .. ko kan aye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by BAKAREAAT(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2018
SARAKI WELL DONE GO AHEAD WITH YOUR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION
08088620618,GBADESIRE BAKARE
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by AnanseK(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Magu should also go and see the Library since it was constructed with government money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by pxjosh(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Esseite:

Am not trying to be partisan but:
-What ever happened to the other 74 banks that went moribund aswell? Why single out SGBN? (I see giving a dog a bad name to kill it).
-sacrificing His father and sister, who voted for him? Was it his father and sister? (I see a goal getter).
-loyalty to political party, would you say same for CPC, ACN and NPDP? Buhari and Tinubu? Apc and Akpabio?
You used to analyze sitting on a balance, i guess change happened.

Apc does not understand that their fear of saraki only aggravates people to reason "why not saraki"?
Maybe some reasons being:
-We have found out he is young and healthy,
-He is vibrant,
-He is the 3rd most powerful Nigerian,
-He is from NC with strong ties to SW and core North,
-He is in the opposition majorly tied to SS and SE,
-The nations security outfit all over him may have just given him a face of democracy,
-He has his bad sides no doubt which all politicians do,
-He has shown his capability heading the NASS, uniting both the ruling party and opposition,
-He can bankroll his ambitions and no godfather needed but rather mentors,
-He would retire a lot of politicians much older than he is.

Is this not what the youths have been clamoring for? Why are they molesting him from joining the contest like his fellow citizen Buhari?

Very smart and apt reply!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
oderinlewo:

Na oversabi they worry your friend
that gross error is to tell u he is a beer parlor political analyst...He has no history himself...With kai kai breath oozing everywhere infos are free and flying...Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by centoke30(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

So the old retirees don't have children that can do that for them? please try to be more sincere with yourself, it might be your turn tomorrow as a Senate President. stop talking about what happened to others, I want to know what happened to you in particular
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by AnanseK(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Where can I buy this type of cap ? I want to impress Sai Baba and Jagaban all at once.

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Moorish: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Best case scenario is Buhari replaced by another hausa fulani for the APC ticket

I stand with APC regardless
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Standardcosting(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
errhis:
Sir, saraki took ekiti from his father right before his very eyes and he could do nothing about it. Saraki emerged the Senate president of Nigeria against the will of APC and there was nothing they could do about it.
Saraki might not be as powerful and influential as the president or other candidates, but he his by eon smarter than they all in all facet of knowledge. He his ambitious and this are the proper ingredients for Success. Even if he his evil, we lack someone with this kind of wisdom in Aso rock
.. you will cry for all eternity should that happen
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Adakintroy: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

Wow! Man you know things! O. No be small.

Fetish obj and thieving saraki. Am sure this informations didn't just pop up in your head recently. They been sitting thre since saraki was in apc.what make you decide to spill. Wait! he is no longer in your party.

Even if what you said is true, it's still a lie because of you. You are not a nigerian. You are a mere politician. Many of you only spill the truth out when it suit your course. Deceitful!

Why didn't you tell Nigerians this when he was in your party. This how you people come and twist feeble minds up and down and lead them to thier untimely death.

Pls go inside and stop exposing yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by yashman: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari 2019
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by megareal: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Sense will not kill Nigerian Politicians. Library indeed. grin
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by babadeee(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
errhis:
Are u from Togo Saraki too Ekiti from his father?? cheesy cheesy hello Saraki is from Kwara not Ekiti
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by agabaI23(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2018
dunkem21:
He came to see the library .. you know he was not there when it was opened cheesy

Lai just met his match cheesy
This is so so hilarious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by yinnyme(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

You mean it would have been right for the Sister to rule after eight years of the brother as governor? Haba jaanman, let's be objective now, even if I support PMB I can still be objective.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Zico5(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

ok
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by bluecircle470: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

One thing i know is he's charismatic and i love it and the other(s) thing i know is he's a traitor and he'll run Nigeria aground. We don't need this type of man for our economy now....
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Bakerdav: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Everything Don red for saraki Oooo,why his he afraid going up and down
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by sunnyphem(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2018
gud for you
check my signature for your data packages

Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by olusola200: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2018
magoo10:
I just tire for some people ,just for the likes they will be typing thrash ,if they could support a military dictator and a coup plotter I wonder what morals is left of them to cast saraki.
. grin grin
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSS"*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

I'm not a politician nor in support of any political party..but I'm in support of selfless Nigerian

Pls share, if you are a good ambassador
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by Butterflyle0: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
errhis:

He FRAUDULENTLY achieved all that. Mark the word FRAUDULENT.

Celebrate that
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by JubiGold(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Visited Babangida now OBJ... both generals. ihope diz guy is not plotting coup?
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by loyedammy: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Two evil.

mumu......kee urself, been smart than the entire apc and urself is enough yardstick to be our president.
Re: "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki by OlaMiki: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2018
You know Pigs dont apply Brain or sense in getting direction but their nose. y Surprise these Flat head IPOD Pigs have no direction or reowned Leader ?
4601CE:
Namadi Cownu is no more your personal lord and saviour?
It’s now Saraki ??
Waawu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.