Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US (29406 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Balet: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2018
SOLUTION99:
11 YEARS I WAS STILL LEARNING WHAT IS COMPUTER
Your pen even better. As at 11yrs old, I doubt if I hv even heard about the word computer during our time.
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2018
niyi20:
I want to be an American cry
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by HajimeSaito(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Our entire syllabus for most of these subjects being taught is old and outdated. Unfortunately, those at the helm of affairs are very slow in coming around to effecting the desired change. Several entreaties have been made to the Ministry of Education concerning what needs to be done, but they always decline.

Big private schools on the other hand are at par with what is obtainable outside of Nigeria. If you have your money, do your due diligence and send your kids to very good private schools here. Most of them now use Cambridge syllabuses. Classes like programming and electronics are also taught at secondary school level. But they are darn expensive.

That's why when I have kids, I'd rather work my fingers to the bones and give them a befitting education abroad than put them through the joke that is Nigeria's education sysytem.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by wonlasewonimi: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2018
If he was in Nigeria, he would probably be learning how to dance shakushaku
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by doctore212(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2018
At 11 years, I got my new sex doll as birthday present. cool cool
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by dermmy(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2018
SOLUTION99:
11 YEARS I WAS STILL LEARNING WHAT IS COMPUTER

Or u were throwing stones at lizards grin
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by leetylee: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2018
this life we just have the right people in the wrong country... The western world is just something else
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Josh44s(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
gentle136:
grin grin grin

They are coming for you.

Let them come

1 Like

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by AfonjaSlaves(f): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
America will utilise a criminal mind and bring out the best in them... if it were one shithole in West Africa they will invite SARS to harass this kids...
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by logicalhumour: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
tgmservice:
Chai! am 32 and still learning programming basics
LOL. No feel bad, na play play website with ancient vulnerabilities him hack.
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Topmaike007(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
this kid is something else
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by ajayiopy: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
chiefolododo:
he is Antichrist
welldone ooh MR.SAINT
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by SweetyZinta(f): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
chuks34:
they should send him to Nigeria ASAP to help us flush bubu out

LOL. Is not happening
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by budaatum: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70260289:
.........and an eleven year old is Nigeria is being taught A computer is an electronic device bla bla bla........!!
That's a lie! Last time I checked, eleven year olds were being taught "Jesus is Lord" , "Mary born am", Mohammed is the only Prophet", and "al ha akbar".

My checking was done in Osun State where teachers had not been paid for months, note.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
A feat most computer science graduates in Nigeria cannot replicate.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by InvertedHammer: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
YoungFr:
grin grin grin grin
this is the kind of thing we want in this country, training our kids skills and not SARS busy going around looking for boys with laptop to arrest,
If these kids are in Nigeria I believe they will be tagged as Yahoo boys or girls
/
Because given the same resources, a Nigerian mind gravitates towards crime. Many people are making a living in e-commerce but armed with the same technology, Nigerian youths prefer to scam and steal.
/

1 Like

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Alphaman007: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
tgmservice:

2 Likes

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by edupedia: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
chuks34:
they should send him to Nigeria ASAP to help us flush bubu out

APC BEWARE, 2019 WILL BE WAR!

10 DESPERATE AND DANGEROUS MEASURES YOUR OPPONENTS ARE CAPABLE OF DEPLOYING TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN 2019

1. Assassination of Buhari ....Murtala Muhammed style

2.By diabolic means through devilish religious leaders as they did before and nearly got Buhari killed.

3.By untraceable chemical/gas/ food poisoning administered directly or indirectly during a "friendly visit" to Buhari at Aso Rock. "Visitor" can be local or foreign.

4.An attempt on the life of Bola Tinubu/Oshababa

5. A coup d'etat... Babangida style

6. Election boycott and mass public protests

7.Instigation of ethnic/tribal conflicts in areas under their control that were hitherto peaceful leading to impossibility of conclusion of elections nationwide

8.Attempt to impeach Buhari illegally through the National Assembly

9. Hacking of INEC computers in such a way to increase their votes and reduce those of the APC. as shown by this thread.

10.Series of court cases to disqualify Buhari starting from one of the courts in one of the states they control

PLEASE SHARE TILL THIS GETS TO BUHARI, OSHABABA, BOLA TINUBU, LAI MUHAMMED MISS ONOCHIE AND KEYAMO
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Our entire syllabus for most of these subjects being taught is old and outdated. Unfortunately, those at the helm of affairs are very slow in coming around to effecting the desired change. Several entreaties have been made to the Ministry of Education concerning what needs to be done, but they always decline.

Big private schools on the other hand are at par with what is obtainable outside of Nigeria. If you have your money, do your due diligence and send your kids to very good private schools here. Most of them now use Cambridge syllabuses. Classes like programming and electronics are also taught at secondary school level. But they are darn expensive.

even the private schools in Nigeria na scam

Even the expensive ones on the island.

Only very few schools in Nigeria really know what they are doing
And it's a shame that they are not up to 10% in my opinion

The only hope for the naija kids is to get a very good internet plan, then expose them to Udemy; Coursera and edX

That way they will learn and move at the speed of the rest of the world

If you are depending on Nigeria system of edu alone, OYO is your case

I use edX to brush up on my knowledge, and every Time I do so, I lay heavy curses grin grin on many of my lecturers that taught me useless outdated stuff back then in school ;-\

And lastly for those who don't know, the Nigerian govt DELIBERATELY devalued education, and enlightenment, in order to keep the populace dumb and stupid

You think politicians like Buhari, Jona and Tinubu will thrive in a society of properly educated people?

They know this, and that is why education is rubbished in Nigeria
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by chuks34(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
gentle136:
why d hate for your president
which president? the one that dispise the people.
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
tgmservice:

And you still don't know the proper usage of "I am" and "am" smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by ModestGal(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is WOW. Extremely impressive.This is why I must have a school because no damn way am going to put my children in a school that teaches "" what is a computer for years"" and i cant possibly afford those extremely expensive schools
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by AmbodOfLASU: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Yeah. Green Springs, Loyola Jesuit, Grange, British International School and the likes. They are very expensive anyway. They cost over 2m per year.
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
budaatum:

That's a lie! Last time I checked, eleven year olds were being taught "Jesus is Lord" , "Mary born am", Mohammed is the only Prophet", and "al ha akbar".

My checking was done in Osun State where teachers had not been paid for months, note.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ugosample:

even the private schools in Nigeria na scam

Even the expensive ones on the island.

Only very few schools in Nigeria really know what they are doing
And it's a shame that they are not up to 10% in my opinion

The only hope for the naija kids is to get a very good internet plan, then expose them to Udemy; Coursera and edX

That way they will learn and move at the speed of the rest of the world

If you are depending on Nigeria system of edu alone, OYO is your case

I use edX to brush up on my knowledge, and every Time I do so, I lay heavy curses grin grin on many of my lecturers that taught me useless outdated stuff back then in school ;-\

And lastly for those who don't know, the Nigerian govt DELIBERATELY devalued education, and enlightenment, in order to keep the populace dumb and stupid

You think politicians like Buhari, Jona and Tinubu will thrive in a society of properly educated people?

They know this, and that is why education is rubbished in Nigeria

Exactly, Udemy, Coursera, Code Academy etc
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by unknown87: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
tgmservice:
Uncle you need to know your ideniny grin grin
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by kazobaba007: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
gmercy713:
Good boy smiley
lol
Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by oji39: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
DO YOU LOOSE ALOT IN SPORT BETTING?
THIS IS YOUR HIGH TIME TO MAKE MONEY
GRAB TODAYS FIXED MATCH TICKET AND START WINNING..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT HAVE BE BETTING WITH US.
TODYS GAME GOES FOR 12O ODD
CALL OR WHAYSAPP TO GET YOUR GAME

Re: An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US by webbro007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
edupedia:

APC BEWARE, 2019 WILL BE WAR!

10 DESPERATE AND DANGEROUS MEASURES YOUR OPPONENTS ARE CAPABLE OF DEPLOYING TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN 2019

1. Assassination of Buhari ....Murtala Muhammed style

2.By diabolic means through devilish religious leaders as they did before and nearly got Buhari killed.

3.By untraceable chemical/gas/ food poisoning administered directly or indirectly during a "friendly visit" to Buhari at Aso Rock. "Visitor" can be local or foreign.

4.An attempt on the life of Bola Tinubu/Oshababa

5. A coup d'etat... Babangida style

6. Election boycott and mass public protests

7.Instigation of ethnic/tribal conflicts in areas under their control that were hitherto peaceful leading to impossibility of conclusion of elections nationwide

8.Attempt to impeach Buhari illegally through the National Assembly

9. Hacking of INEC computers in such a way to increase their votes and reduce those of the APC. as shown by this thread.

10.Series of court cases to disqualify Buhari starting from one of the courts in one of the states they control

PLEASE SHARE TILL THIS GETS TO BUHARI, OSHABABA, BOLA TINUBU, LAI MUHAMMED MISS ONOCHIE AND KEYAMO
u are a pregnant fool,na hungry low ur sense of reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) / Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.