Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) (24861 Views)

Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!! / Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by 93Miles: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2018
chubbyG:
That of Cynthia was the talk of the Year!!!!

It was a talk of d year only in Nigeria because she was a Nigerian and it happend in Nigeria.

The Colombia own was also d talk of the year in Colombia.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Girls should stop hooking up with strangers.... undecided
is worst in owerri oooooo

I mean worst

Just blow your horn and wave from your car they are coming

Girls I just don't know what is controlling them they are more comfortable sitting in a stranger car something most men can't do , that's why they are always easy target

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Chai! Too bad
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Krissjones:
Im not asking for pictures of their dead bodies i mean pictures of them before they died.

Yeah.. Even then...though i was teasing you, the question still stands....

What do you need it for ? It's still morbid curiosity
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Vado(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2018
So many psychos in the US
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by InTime(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Too Bad, Its Their Choice Nw.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by olawolami(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Al l this incident is from jealousy oyinbo people Na yeye
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by R2Hmmm: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Chaii

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Holywizard: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2018
What about people wey don fučk scatter via facebook and other connecting apps
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Dakun ki lo fe fishe ?

Translation : What do you want to use it for ?

I understand your morbid curiosity...I refreshed the page myself for pictures
Does Yoruba language/tongue have "sh"? undecided
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2018
DavidEsq:

Does Yoruba language/tongue have "sh"? undecided

Very old school way of writing. These days it's just "s" with a mark under it to give the "Sh" sound
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by goshen26: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2018
The deaths has more ladies
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Girls should stop hooking up with strangers.... undecided
Please what is the definition of stranger because on the list above husband still killed wives and vice versa, so now would we say one's spouse is a stranger? I just tireeee

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MrErudite(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2018
My gf is seriously warning me about Facebook and WhatsApp shocked , saying dat am not giving her attention wen Eva am on social media. She even threaten to do me something bad Buh I don't take her serious o.

God pls save me embarassed
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Learn the natural things first. Fugure out how to live in the natural world. Make friends, have simple interactions in real time.

Online interactions are never adequate. They are meant to support. They are not the real thing. Learn to balance things right.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Proffdada: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2018
What about the girl that was pushed off 1004 estate building?

Well, it's near death experience Sha

https://www.bellanaija.com/2012/11/21-year-old-unilag-student-jumps-from-third-floor-of-1004-to-escape-rape-by-facebook-friend/
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by budusky05(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Fear saloon girls
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2018
one4GOD:
Please what is the definition of stranger because on the list above husband still killed wives and vice versa, so now would we say one's spouse is a stranger? I just tireeee

Won kilo fun e nsiyin, o n she agidi bi igba irunmole. Je nor fi e she ogun owo, walahi ko kan aye!
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2018
noble2faith:

Won kilo fun e nsiyin, o n she agidi bi igba irunmole. Je nor fi e she ogun owo, walahi ko kan aye!
Haha... Awon obinrin wa ni agidi, opolopo won kin fe ri Okunrin to ni olowo soju, se ni wo ma ma gbon tele okunrin na.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
budusky05:
Fear saloon girls
Most of all these saloon girls too like guys. There is one girl I wooed inside BRT 2 years ago, the funny thing is, I just wooed her to just catch fun. I called her once, the girl was just disturbing me. I stopped picking her calls and chat.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Very old school way of writing. These days it's just "s" with a mark under it to give the "Sh" sound
So why write "sh" rather than "s" and leave it for those who know the language. Using "sh" is an indication of lack of knowledge of proper use of written Yoruba langua.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by mercy87(f): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2018
DKM123:
One has to be careful on this streets. So many depraved socially awkward humans now use social media to feel less invincible.

Even nairaland is being used so openly to drive hate against our women and in the near future so many female hate murders will happen with the way the mindset of the present young ones are being gullibly turned against our mothers and sisters and nieces. undecided

The hate on nairaland against women is horrible. Seun do something about this. I will write articles against these everywhere until something is done about it. I am amazed at the hatred against women. Seun do something please.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by savageee(f): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Krissjones:
This thread would be better with pictures of the victims.
The pics are there
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MartinCorridon: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Pele mabinu.

Why do people still say "Olosho and Oloshi"?

sorry Mr Yoruba lingual historian angry

DavidEsq:

So why write "sh" rather than "s" and leave it for those who know the language. Using "sh" is an indication of lack of knowledge of proper use of written Yoruba langua.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2018
DKM123:
One has to be careful on this streets. So many depraved socially awkward humans now use social media to feel less invincible.

Even nairaland is being used so openly to drive hate against our women and in the near future so many female hate murders will happen with the way the mindset of the present young ones are being gullibly turned against our mothers and sisters and nieces. undecided

You sir/maam have spoken well and it's a pity most just do it for the likes and shares and don't really mean it, I once confronted my friend for trashing another man's relationship here, talking trash about a woman he knows nothing of, and advising the man to kick the bi**ch to the curb while in reality he is going through he*ll in his love life but trying desperately to fix it, he then replied me 'nah joke now, the man nah pikin wey no fit follow his heart' I was disgusted because I know how many gullible followers who hail his belittling feminine views and probably act out what he teaches, many more examples but it's well

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by sonofoluku: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
chronique:
Hmm. The good and bad side of social media. People have found love on facebook and people have lost lives via facebook. Whatever you choose to do, just be extremely careful.

You are so right.Met my stunning fiance on Facebook and we will be getting December 15th.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Pele mabinu.

Why do people still say "Olosho and Oloshi"?

sorry Mr Yoruba lingual historian angry

It is on NL I learned a little Yoruba, u hear. Wey u do ear like buhari for there grin. I don't understand Yoruba, as a language should be understood. My only problem is ppl shld not damage and frustrate our little opportunity of learning one of the sweetest languages besides Spanish.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Grahamjnr(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
TechCapon:
very true. because she's from influential family I guess... I just noticed the pictures are not displaying on nairaland immediately, just give it time it will display.
Not just about influential. I think it's due to the fact that that was the first time such an incident has happened that was so close to us. Others on your list are overseas.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by chubbyG(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
93Miles:

It was a talk of d year only in Nigeria because she was a Nigerian and it happend in Nigeria.

The Colombia own was also d talk of the year in Colombia.

Dude...what's your point?
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by 93Miles: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
chubbyG:

Dude...what's your point?
My point is, never call ur wife's hole the tightest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress / How Long Can 5000mah Last You? / Nokia 3310(4G) Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.