Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) (38257 Views)

Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Has Added A Newly Built Gazebo To His Mansion As He / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by miclef86(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
she looks like that Chinese cartoon girl MOANA

2 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
more like ex rapper

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
That's what happens when the banana taste so good
Plus the in-laws are so far away
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
can som1 send me one of her songs ...I don't really know her
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by chuks34(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
grin that means person like me get hope o, abeg make i do marry.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
OKorowanta:
O boy,the babe don gain flesh o! shocked
That is the power of sperm!
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2018
when shez receiving fresh vitamin" S" from a well equipped joystick she has no option than to get fat. marriage is good
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by dayleke: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Ere ile oko.....

The gain/profit of marital bliss...
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by cenaman(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
jesu! her breast too follow add weight.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by joey150(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
ElectronicsGuy:
She use to be very lepacious before..
Meanwhile,

Generator power booster for sale. Use your generator, even I Pass My Neighbour generator to power your pressing iron and other heating elements.. Now you don't have to wait for nepa to use your pressing iron. Use it on your generator anytime, any day. Must have for all working class.
No effect on generator at all. Protects the gen. Can also be used on fridges and freezers

081-666-2426-8

So because of this small socket, tiget gen go dey carry freezer??

Make una dey fear God na.. ahn ahn.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by magzey: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2018
She got rich drip from her husband manual injector why can't she pump up grin grin marriage good Jare
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2018
ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Looks like former singer Mocheddah has added a lot of weight since her wedding.
See before and after photos below.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/rapper-mocheddah-added-lot-weight-since-wedding-photos

When the kondo is good.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Good meals and Daily Dose of undiluted preek
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by duduade: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
englishmart:
She no longer has to monitor Jane's movements

Lol..

Who be Jane
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Power of constant fucck !

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
"Pap" makes them fat afterall! grin grin
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Samirana360:
can som1 send me one of her songs ...I don't really know her

Eya!...are u 12yrs old?.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2018
As music and modelling no work for am na marriage sure pass. It's possible her husband and relatives skinny-shamed her into gaining weight. We all know how ndi owambe love their women.

This forum has officialy expired. It's not twelve in the afternoon and I'm already experiencing error 502 messages. I'll advice the admin that if/when Facebook comes with the offer to acquire the forum he should yield. It's the only way to see this discussion board survive a few more years into the future.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Spamatozoa dey work o
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by GUGOTECKNICAL: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2018
ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM
FRESH UPDATE
55" 4K PANASONIC CURVE LED TV FOR SALE
N250, 000 (Negotiable)
Hurry while stock last.....
check out ...https://www.facebook.com/gugoteck/ for more
call: 08022858039

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2018
So she was pretending and waiting to trap a maga before letting the quality she cannot maintain go.

Women scamming men.

Her husband is a maga!

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Sex, good food, good drinkable water and peace of mind.. That's why she's added flesh..
If it's just sex alone? Why oloshos no dey fat and fresh, especially the slim ones.

Marrying a good companion is a huge blessing..

She marry well.

2 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2018
She's pregnant.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2018
tstx:
Typical naija Woman

Lol. Yea right.

That is the problem with Nigerian women, you marry a slim woman and get a fat wife in no time.

Terrible.

And when the husband can't find the slim woman he married, he abandons his wife and gets a slim side-chic.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2018
vicben27:
when shez receiving fresh vitamin" S" from a well equipped joystick she has no option than to get fat. marriage is good

I agree completely grin grin
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2018
She's pregnant and that's normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Bags Mr Taxi Endorsement Deal (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.