Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) (38383 Views)

Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Has Added A Newly Built Gazebo To His Mansion As He / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Much better...

Very much better, an evidence that something has changed in her life..
She may be pregnant too for all you know, that flesh looks so good on her.
When she put to bed u will see more changes, those changes tell you the true scars of womanhood, the pregnancy and labor room pains , ask john legend and his wife u will understand life more.
Life is better when we dwell more on the things that make us who we are not our looks,the looks are temporary, even the penis doenst remain hard rock forever, but web it sees the generations it produced, it will appreciate itself more..

Life should be more about the little things that matter, affection, family,children,kindness, laughter they never fade..
If life and womanhood is all about shapes and sizes,,even the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Shapes wear out I tell u, u can check the worlds famous beauty queens and prostitutes ..

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by mexzony: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
This babe in secondary school that year with that her extra slim frien d we used to call "iron ore". Her freinds name was/is ore. grin grin
She has really added.
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:
She's pregnant.
You said "knowing him"
do you know me from anywhere?
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Still small bobbie
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Dilianne(f): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com to learn how to become the best version of YOU

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rizzoli:

Very much better, an evidence that something has changed in her life..
She may be pregnant too for all you know, that flesh looks so good on her.
When she put to bed u will see more changes, those changes tell you the true scars of womanhood, the pregnancy and labor room pains , ask john legend and his wife u will understand life more.
Life is better when we dwell more on the things that make us who we are not our looks,the looks are temporary, even the penis doenst remain hard rock forever, but web it sees the generations it produced, it will appreciate itself more..

Life should be more about the little things that matter, affection, family,children,kindness, laughter they never fade..
If life and womanhood is all about shapes and sizes,,even the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Shapes wear out I tell u, u can check the worlds famous beauty queens and prostitutes ..
thank you
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

You said "knowing him"

do you know me from anywhere?

I know you to be capable of telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuugen:

I know you to be capable of telling lies.
Mtcheew
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by AnuliKay: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice. She looks amazing.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by kramer: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
danaiks:
Who "nose" what happened to her this time cry

I see what you did undecided
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
okomile:
Marriage is a good thing.
Enjoy it ALL grin
who askd u now

Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by okomile(f): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
millionboi:
who askd u now

Indomie generation spotted!!!!

Get off my back
Re: Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) by boyjo: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Unbelievable shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.