₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,251,453 members, 4,932,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 11:43 PM

2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread (9034 Views)

UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude / 2018/2019 Uniben PostGraduate Admission Discussions thread / UNIABUJA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN RELEASED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Agbiti101: 10:00am On May 16
The admissions list is out. You can check on the school notice board or call someone to check for you. The secretary of my department informed me of my status.
Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Flowkeyyyyy: 4:19pm On May 16
i called the campus nothing on the notice mayb Monday! but anybody opportuned to get visuals of the list can maybe help us take & post pictures here for pple far away! Gracias
Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Success2407: 9:51pm On May 16
Agbiti101:
The administration list is out. You can check on the school notice board or call someone to check for you. The secretary of my department informed me of my status.
Do you mean admission list is out Because am seeing administration list. Please if admission list is out anyone near by should snap shot the list.
Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Agbiti101: 8:01pm On May 17
I assume it should be on the notice board latest next week. I have confirmed my status. Please if you know someone, the person can help you check. Just start preparing to pay acceptance fee or to lobby for supplementary list if you didn't make this one.
Flowkeyyyyy:
i called the campus nothing on the notice mayb Monday! but anybody opportuned to get visuals of the list can maybe help us take & post pictures here for pple far away! Gracias
Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by insperyadyou: 9:29pm On May 17
Flowkeyyyyy:
pls wen is the list to be out?
you will surely know when the list is ready

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Ochofiejones: 12:01am
Agbiti101:
The admissions list is out. You can check on the school notice board or call someone to check for you. The secretary of my department informed me of my status.

I was in the PG school on Friday 17th May, 2019 to check and was told the list is not out yet, they only sent department copies to the various departments. Hopefully next week it will be out.

2 Likes

Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Kelklein(m): 11:31am
Someone mentioned submission of Transcript to the secretary PG School from your school of graduation..who has any info or update about this..

I only submitted the Application form they requested.. how crucial is the Transcript for admission?!�
Re: 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread by Success2407: 9:31pm
Kelklein:
Someone mentioned submission of Transcript to the secretary PG School from your school of graduation..who has any info or update about this..

I only submitted the Application form they requested.. how crucial is the Transcript for admission?!�
Transcript is not part of the criteria for admission but it will be requested later although some persons have already sent theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another / NUC Shuts Down ESUT And ABSU Satellite Campuses In Aba / A Nairalander's Visit To An IDP Camp For 2017 Hult Prize Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.