Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (40662 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Waakanda: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
You have a point here.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by SaintLucia: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
FFK the incompetent ex Aviation minister whose regime series of plane crashes is here telling us rubbish as if he has the electoral value, anyway he can influence the children of Queen Jezebel. He said worst than this to PDP and Jonathan when he was in APC, give him food and watch him singing your praise.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Ojiofor: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
I stand with FFK on this 1.
Nigerians shouldn't be electing extremist as president.
Let Buhari be the last and may his reign end in 2019.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by LegendaryLover(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
who cares

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by oyeb15: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wat is the weight of his support?

Any candidate he support is already doomed even b4 election.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Corrinthians(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
FFK would represent a baggage to whosoever he supports sue to his vile tongue and hate. As long as he keeps insulting everyone and anyone who doesn't buy into his ideology of hate and bigotry, he isn't winning any hearts or minds for his preferred candidate nor party. wink
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by blackpanda: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
dukie25:
I think I agree with FFK.

The only person I can't vote for in 2019 is that leader of Fulani jihadists rampaging in the north central, Muhammadu Buhari.

Thats cos u are a loser
U lost in 2015, you will lose again in 2019
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by rhythyson: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
The bird

Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by brainhgeek(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
As if boko haram were killing Buddhists when you were with Jonathan. Patipati. #saynotoAPCandPDP
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by blackaxe78: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
FFK has no sense!
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

You have shown your true color

N pdp is presenting a Christian shay ?

Politics of bitterness is what your likes promote

it's very obvious that wen ur secondary teacher was teacher was stressing himself/herself in teaching comprehension in d class u wia busy chassing cow nd shouting sai buha.
DD not u read the text?
FKK said he won't support anybody thats out for ethnic and religious cleansing.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by okekefabi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
That’s what Igbos wants to hear

Igbos love religion and ethnic politics

Pdp will never learn

Must you involve & mention IPOB in every of your comments? Are they the one who kill your father?
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Foolish man, Midlebelt is 75percent Christians, Southern Nigeria is 85 percent Christian so who are the creepy muslim minority cleansing them.

My advise is, don't allow a common stranger to dominate your house.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Nathdoug(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
tempest69:
BREAKING NEWS!
Doctors who separated conjoined twins at UCH Ibadan, have dismissed claims that they can separate PDP from CORRUPTION. They said unlike the twins, PDP and corruption are sharing vital organs such as the heart, the brain etc
CAN THE DOCTOR ALSO SEPARATE APC AND TERRORISM?
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by kikake: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
That’s what Igbos wants to hear

Igbos love religion and ethnic politics

Pdp will never learn

Because Igbos detest your extreme Islam propagated through murderous herdsmen protected by the leader of APC, President Buhari. Do you blame the Igbos?
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by oyebolaidris: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
The las time i checked, FFK has just 1 vote. mtweee
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by SadMemories(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

AKOBI ESU NI E. HERE IS ANOTHER LYING APC FROG AND DOG. WHICH TIME CHRISTIAN DON COMMIT GENOCIDE LIKE YOUR A FAKE MUSLIM THAT SUPPORTS THE FULANI JIHADISTS.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Baawaa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
FFK, sensible Nigerians knows that killings here and there are polical motivated by polical jobbers like you.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
dukie25:

The only person I can't vote for in 2019 is that leader of Fulani jihadists rampaging in the north central, Muhammadu Buhari.
How many times do we have to tell you that your vote is as inconsequential as FFK's silly rants. On election day you will be in severe pain when you see the margin of votes between PMB and the wailer's candidate.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by klimkid: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
you guys should ask FFK what his so called PDP did to end the killings when they were in power.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by klimkid: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
The problem with FFK is that he is always high on gum, now the gum is speaking through him.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Winning123: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
He doesn't need your vote to win.
dukie25:

Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by asobo: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you always find it difficult to comprehend simple English. FFK he will support someone who will put a stop to killings. How does that relate to whether PDP presented Muslim candidate or Christian. You are shallow in your thinking, that has been my problem with you.
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by sokera: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Buhari have been using religion since the 70s.
Explain to me the reason the Yorubas didn't vote for Buhari in 2003 2007 and 2011.
because yoruba was giving PDP chances to make amendments but they didn’t so we kick them out and they are gone forever ....
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by daleehat: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Inconsistent Fool, fooling gullible that still believed in his Life. I thought you initially claimed that no Northern candidate worth your support? have you retract soon?? wawa
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
As usual, a beneficiary of arms funds his here saying nonsense. When you people were sharing the funds allocated for arms, you forgot when enemies comes, nothing like christian or Muslim.
Why are you zombies this deluded ? He made vital points but being a zombie you are you branded his comment nonsense. You need serious help
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only the wise will know he is referring to Kwankwanso. U will never hear Kwankwanso and Lamido talking about restructuring... they are same as buhari

Shaaa Sai baba
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Harrynight(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
So who will he not support?

How do u knw who will or will not actually put an end to the ethnic cleansing of Christians and Southerners
Re: The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 by Akpan107(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
Religion political wing of pdp
The Niger Deltan will never support a bigot who won't protect our Christian brothers and sisters from the North.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.