Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (40659 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by zoba88: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Here is the burial photo of a Nigerian soldier,Habu Silas,killed by Boko Haram in a recent attack in Borno.He is set to be buried today at Maiduguri cemetey.
May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-burial-photo-of-soldier-killed-by.html

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
OK, R.I.P soldier man. one thing must kill a man but no be to join military

10 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by LordsApostle: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Soldiers ought to be respected for their selfless service BH ice they render, but when they come to public and behave like animals, and break civility and civil relationship make people see them like animals.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
R.I.P man ...you are great man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Segunade10: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Regina Daniels Surprise Her Boyfriend In Dance Competition After Proposing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2KsAq-PwM8

Chioma Toast & Surprise Davido In a Hotel For Christmas Vocation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBciMtY06D0
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by dokyOloye: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rest in peace Soldier.
But as Christian,if you die for the zoo and the Muslim created boko haram, WETIN YOU GAIIIIN?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by slawomir: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Isoright
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
In Nigeria, if you have a family member in the Nigeria Army, don't include the person in the number of the people in your family. because in Nigeria Army today, you are not sure of surviving up to retirement.
our gallant army today are living in fear.

I want to believe that those send to face (bh). Isis are not our brothers from the south.

R. I. P to the death

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Passionate888: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP TO OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.
RIP TO all OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS , the true fallen heroes.

To the living ones, sacrificing their lives for peace to reign in this nation....RESPECT.

And for every infidel celebrating the death of our soldiers and turning it to political rubbish, painful deaths await you all.

RIP.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by RealIgboboy: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
R. I. P Mann, you gave your best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank you sir for your great service to our nation and the people.

Boko Haram will be defeated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP sir !!!!! It's sad you probably were killed by bullets bought with the generous ransome Buhari govt paid Boko haram and by fighters released from prison by the same govt ... RIP sir

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
1977 and still a lance corporal? That is almost 42years.
If the maximum age for recruitment is 28, it means that he had worked for about 14years without promotion.
What is then the motivation for his service?

31 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
A life cut short at its prime.

Thank you BUBU

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Karrisleo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
My guy turn to yam na. Too much hunger in the land. angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Galaticos444: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
He died fighting for a shithole country headed by a clueless President.may God grant ur soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin

Pls turn to tortoise.....I need a tortoise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nomesky: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by mancanoe: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chai poor soldier RIP.... He might be from either Nasarawa or Pleatue state.
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
JUST NEGODU THE WOODEN RIFFLE OUR SOLDIERS ARE USING..
AND $1 BILLION WAS APPROVED BY THE LIFELESS ONE TO FIGHT INSURGENCY...
AFONJAS PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES DON'T BE FOOLED BECAUSE OF RELIGION..
LETS KICK JUBRIL OUT OF ASO ROCK..

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by ikcid: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chai! It seems this guy is my friend on Fb... lemme run go confirm am. Life's ephemeral. .. R.I.P bro
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Walayi! U nor go kih me laugh.*losl, rolls on floor*
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
zoba88:
Here is the burial photo of a Nigerian soldier,Habu Silas,killed by Boko Haram in a recent attack in Borno.He is set to be buried today at Maiduguri cemetey.
May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-burial-photo-of-soldier-killed-by.html

LIFE WASTED FOR BUHARI AND EL RUFAI FULANI WAR!

RESTRUCTURING OF OUR BATTERED FEDERAL STRUCTURE IS THE WAY OUT!

Call Boko Haram for peace talks that will lead to a final settlement of this guerilla war.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Mrcommerceww(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
R.I.P Gallant soldier
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Akabuking: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
buratai din use you play bet9ja. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

And to chop yam dey hungry me. I get knife and palm oil. Abeg where you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Roasted yam de hungry me since morning, abeg morph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Olumide Oworu & His Campaign Team Attacked At Iponri, Surulere / Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.