Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Yabatech Post Utme Screening Guide. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Post Utme Screening Guide. (842 Views)

Yabatech Post Utme 2019/2020 / Download Free Yabatech Post Utme Past Questions And Answers / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme Screening Guide. by Dquintessential(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Good morning all. I will provide you with a guide on how to scale through all of the admission barriers faced by prospective students when applying for their post utme screening exercise in Yaba College of Technology.

So, here are a few tips;

1. Make sure all of your utme subjects are what is required by your department before proceeding for your application process.

2. Yabatech gives preference to prospective candidates, who include them as their first choice during the screening process.

3. If you however didnot chose them as your first choice, do not fret, as you can change your institution in the jamb admission portal.

4. Make sure your o'level subjects conform with what is required by the institution.

I will attach some pictures below to help you with the subjects required. However, you can drop a feedback and ask all of your questions here and i will duly reply to them. I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Jamb Aspirants, Jump In Lets Talk !!!! / Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ Caught With Sanitary Pads And Underwears At DELSU Hostel / Here Is A Chance To Be An Infinix Student Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.