Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo (4461 Views)

Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Oyinsblog(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
American singer, Ciara, who is about to release a new album took to Instagram to share another racy photo of herself posing completely naked while strategically covering her modesty with her hands and legs.

See full photo below;

https://justofofo.com.ng/singer-ciara-poses-completely-naked-in-racy-photo/

Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
I do not know who is crazier between the OP and Ciara herself?

Covered her modesty? What did she cover? angry

Oh! I get it... she covered her modesty meaning she hid or refused to display modesty and she exhibited depravity and madness angry

Yes, the OP is right grin

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 troublesomeness angry

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Techcrunchng(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by meobizy(f): 12:11pm On May 10, 2019
Those shoes are nice.
I need the male version.
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Oh! I get it... she covered her modesty meaning she hid or refused to display modesty and she exhibited depravity and madness angry

I will not talk lipsrsealed
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Baddiezz(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2019
Nice sneakers
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 10, 2019
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by LacunaJacuna(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by LacunaJacuna(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2019
I no see anything.
Why did she cover the real thing i came to see
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by oneda(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant

Better respect yourself !!!!

Some men will not get sense I tell you.
The world spoiled when the people started listening to hoes on the Internet instead of the good old time mama advice.
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by kenny37(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2019
lemme no talk
Re: Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo by handsomebanana(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

That cover her 'modesty' dey always dey always weak me die.

Ciara na my celebrity crush sha, she for just let loose the entire thing

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Olamide vs Wizkid vs Davido(who Is The Most Handsome) / Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.