Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos (3847 Views)

Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo / Singer, Ciara Poses Pantless In New Racy Photos To Promote Her New Album 18+ / Singer, Ciara Praises Husband After He Was Rated Highest Paid NFL Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

I did quote you again.
like I stated earlier, anybody that has a case can take it to court.

Until it has been confirmed legally, people need to stop being petty and accusing someone of theft. That is how Falz was ignorantly accused of stealing This Is America.....

My point is to stop throwing around allegations. That was my point from the beginning. How it has spiralled to this, only you know. There is nothing to suggest that track was stolen aside allegations from an agent which is not solid

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by zicoraads: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
like I stated earlier, anybody that has a case can take it to court.

Until it has been confirmed legally, people need to stop being petty and accusing someone of theft. That is how Falz was ignorantly accused of stealing This Is America.....

My point is to stop throwing around allegations. That was my point from the beginning. How it has spiralled to this, only you know. There is nothing to suggest that track was stolen aside allegations from an agent which is not solid
You should ignore him, really. Only thing he does is go around Nairaland with bitterness that was probably gotten from a bad childhood or accumulated frustration related to how life has/is turning out for him.

He only spews bile with no single sensible thing. He'll keep going round in foolish circles.

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
if Tiwa's song was acknowledged on the track, for all we know, her permission was gotten.

If someone intends to infringe on your rights, they will block you out totally. Why give credits knowing it will be used against them?

Like I said, we don't have full disclosure, but so far, all we have are allegations from a purported agent of hers. Ciara acknowledged Tiwa on Twitter, added the song on the track's information....that is more solid than some random allegations. Tiwa's people just want to shine on top Ciara

OK, I'm not after whether it is copyright infringement or not.

At the bolded; acknowledging someone on a track is not a substantial justification of "due legal acknowledgment" in patent.
There should have been a formal undertaking stating clearly that the acknowledged is brought into cognizance.

It's off course possible that Tiwa was not consulted BEFORE the song track was made public. So you are in no position to opine that she was giving due acknowledgment just because she was mentioned. You do not know.

Then someone argued that the song infringed copyright, you opposed it, stating that a legal practitioner is in the right position to state that.
You are in no position to also assert that her copyright was not infringed too because there is no formal legal evidence.

This is the contradiction.
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You should ignore him, really. Only thing he does is go around Nairaland with bitterness that was probably gotten from a bad childhood or accumulated frustration related to how life has/is turning out for him.

He only spews bile with no single sensible thing. He'll keep going round in foolish circles.
oh. Thanks for telling me

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Grow up.
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by AnuliKay: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Baba God, I see what you did for Sister Ciara. Biko help me too.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

OK, I'm not after whether it is copyright infringement or not.

At the bolded; acknowledging someone on a track is not a substantial justification of "due legal acknowledgment" in patent.
There should have been a formal undertaking stating clearly that the acknowledged is brought into cognizance.

It's off course possible that Tiwa was not consulted BEFORE the song track was made public. So you are in no position to opine that she was giving due acknowledgment just because she was mentioned. You do not know.

Then someone argued that the song infringed copyright, you opposed it, stating that a legal practitioner is in the right position to state that.
You are in no position to also assert that her copyright was not infringed too because there is no formal legal evidence.

This is the contradiction.
is it the 'due acknowkedgment' that is disturbing you? Okay, remove the due, she was acknowledged.

Doesn't change my point of not jumping to conclusions. All this English, and due is the only issue you have. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
is it the 'due acknowkedgment' that is disturbing you? Okay, remove the due, she was acknowledged.

Doesn't change my point of not jumping to conclusions. All this English, and due is the only issue you have. undecided

Now, that's more lenient.

I'll ignore the second paragraph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Got Fans Staring In Glamorous Outfits (see Photos) / Psquare Finally Back Together As They Celebrate New Year Together In Their Mansi / One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.