Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (25146 Views)

Ahmed Ayinla Fabiyi: Cultists Kill Final Year Student Of TASUED During Exam / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

STFU, I don't live there but including my family in your everyone is stupid. You should rather say my family members are all cows in Nigeria.

Ohhh...you see what am talking about?? You don’t live here but sure didn’t escape being a cow. Shows from your actions cus I didn’t call your family in particular but if you want to include them. Then that’s fine by me.. Just saying DA

3 Likes

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy
BrownRoofRep:
Cowntry...

2 Likes

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
KosyJerry:

Ohhh...you see what am talking about?? You don’t live here but sure didn’t escape being a cow. Shows from your actions cus I didn’t call your family in particular but if you want to include them. Then that’s fine by me.. Just saying DA

My friend,there is something they called generalization in English right...? So, by saying Everyone in this country it means what that word stood for.

I can see the effect of Nepa in you, please take heart.
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by ajayiopy: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Markus should desist from talking ill of Nigeria's first-class citizens, unless ........
HON.MARKUS, ENJOY THE CHANGE YOU VOTED FOR. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING BECAUSE I WILL VOTE BUHARI AGAIN.
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

My friend,there is something they called generalization in English right...? So, by saying Everyone in this country it means what that word stood for.

I can see the effect of Nepa in you, please take heart.

I’ve heard you English mistress. Have told you to include yourself if you so please. I can see th effect of NEPA in your family too cus there are right here with me. Deal with it
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
KosyJerry:

I’ve heard you English mistress. Have told you to include yourself if you so please. I can see th effect of NEPA in your family too cus there are right here with me. Deal with it

No thanks..I'm a product of Western world, I don't get dirty...
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by JeogahII(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
The management of University of Jos should wake up and take necessary steps to curtail this menace unless the want the Fulani herdsmen to turn the school into grazing land. I recalled how we have to chased some of them away from the back of our rooms in students village (Village hostel). It is not security wise that the stayed around and graze in the school vicinity. God bless Unijos our Unijos. Once a Josite always a Josite

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by velocity25(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
welcome to Cow Republic herded by Herdsman Buhari
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by edibobo: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigeria is Zoo and Shithole so we must expect this to happen

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
The cows belong to the university. Almost every university has livestock.
Nowadays if one cow crosses the road, it will make news.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by MrErudite(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Useless country with useless president.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by rezy15(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
cheap excuse to trend. last i checked, unijos has a vet and animal prod dept. They have ruminant units. They are probably animals from those depts. Its not a strange thing for school owned animals to graze within university premises.

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

No thanks..I'm a product of Western world, I don't get dirty...

Quiet unfortunate... grin
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
rezy15:
cheap excuse to trend. last i checked, unijos has a vet and animal prod dept. They have ruminant units. They are probably animals from those depts. Its not a strange thing for school owned animals to graze within university premises.

The dude was not ready for school really, how can a cow block you from entering an exam hall

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Jackipapa: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Check your village square!
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Tolexander: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Auxtin85:

What's Bovinocracy please sir
Bovine - Of or pertaining to cattle.

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tolexander:
Bovine - Of or pertaining to cattle.

Thanks for educating me on that
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by AnuliKay: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na wa o

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wow!

BMCows in school. I can see Sarrki grazing.
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Isabawa: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
savio93:
And the Buharist would still come and defend this absurdity.
wetin carry buhari come this matter again! The university no get security or VC? Sentimental bull shit.
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by classc25(f): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
So, the school doesn’t have a main gate?
Or the school doesn’t have a management ?
Mtchww

Same way airport don't have management right
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Rowj: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
crossguy, Na your father be COW, idiot , useless person like you, Na Buhari matter go kill you
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tolexander:
They are the ones leaving their classes, cutting the grasses with their mouth so that their school can be kept clean.
You make sense die

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
That Education department

Greatest Josite…!!!
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
kurt09:
Truly, opposition wants to undermine Buhari government.
that shit has always being there... all the turfs have been overgrazed. wonder what the school management are doing about it.

perhaps they belong to the vc.

1 Like

Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crossguy:
When you have a cow as a presido, what do yo expect?
hahahshahahahaha
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
KosyJerry:

Quiet unfortunate... grin

You mean that's why you are behind them?

Remember that i'm not a laughing type.
Re: Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) by sweetlaw: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Tolexander:
They are the ones leaving their classes, cutting the grasses with their mouth so that their school can be kept clean.

lol.

just negodi your reply......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) / The Misuse Of The Words 'ADVICE' And 'ADVISE'. / Dr N. Osadebe: UNN Lecturer Victimizing Final Year Student Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.