Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On (1107 Views)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by Abigailojosa: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Hello ma

Please help me post and tell me when posted, please don't forget to hide my �.

There is this guy I have been dating since 2014, his family and mine agreed that we will get married but along the line around 2017 we had a problem that we got separated, I dated someone else, I don't know if he had another relationship. I do visit his mum and she is very fond of me.

I still love him very much and mind you I have broken up with d other guy cause I can't really love anyone else. Recently his mum told me about d marriage proposal again.

I told her to tell her son that I have decided to marry her son. I told him about what his mom said nd he replied that for now he has no love for anybody, he is not ready for marriage now.

He confessed that he is truly inlove with me but don't want to hurt me cause he won't concentrate in the relationship. He said if I see someone ready to marry me that I should go ahead and if I can wait, I should wait. Currently I have two responsible and rich suitors, I love him so much.

I am 22 and an orphan. I am confused. I don't know if I should wait for him or marry one of my suitors

Source: Searchmyscience . com
Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by neonly: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by kepstone: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
op. @ 22 u hv rich n responsible suitors.. good for u. But u hv to sit down n ask lot of questions to urself n pray as well if u are strong christian. Now let me dissect my answer n opinion to u.
1. Are ur feelings for ur ex base on love, sex,infatuation and superficial things. why do you think you cant love another person except him. sit down n dialogue between you n reasons y cant love another. its good he confess he loves you as well. but cant u c that he is not ready for now

2. Have u discover ur vision, ur passion n purpose and you are so sure ur ex fit into this picture n this suitors. This is marriage n the foundation must be right. both of u could be in love but not in alignment with each others vision n purpose. marriage is beyond romance n sex, its a covenant commitment between two pple. Settle this one as well.

3.Are u matured in all dimension for marriage and to take responsibility that comes with marriage and by maturity i mean physical, spiritual, financial, phsycological, emotional n character maturity. Remember u both will leave n cleave n d C in cleave is COMMITMENT for life.

4. Understand the difference between love n fantasy or lust. Before saying yes to any guy do u understand what love is in general n what it means to u. I WISH MY BOOK ON 5 PYRAMIDS OF LOVE IS OUT so u could get one n digest. @ 22 u hav much discovery about love n more to learn as well as more lessons from love. pls dont settle for fantasy or ur type of guy stereotype. Dont get me wrong desire ur type of guy but dont add unreasonable fantasy to it. my ex was 22 n i hv to end the relationship with her cause of maturity, i tried talking to her but her head was bent on enjoying the moment. u can be 22 n be matured for marriage n as well b 42 and not prepared. preparedness is not a function of age as a number but its all about U. so when u understand what love is u can position ur heart to love another instead of ur ex. Love has never been a feeling., even though feelings are involved in love... the ultimate definition of love is not a feeling but a choice. u can love another person again.

4. What are u bringing to the table.. the idea of marriage sound nice to you but note that marriage is partnership. what value will u bring into this marriage if u decide to marry ur ex or one of this 2 suitors. i do believe u hav worked on urself to attract responsible suitors n pls never stop adding value to urself, ppl n ur marriage. wish i can say more on this.

5. You hv 2 rich responsible suitors...... u too fine i guess. But i encourage u to calm down finalise finally with ur ex. If he says still move on dont rush into the arms of ur suitors yet. u hv to discern destiny connection between one of them. if u are a Christian , pls take ur time to read n study the book of RUTH its just 4 chapters. I do believe what happened between ruth n boaz was divine connection n discernment of destiny connection. so pls be more in tune with that more than the rich suitors thing n even tall dark n handsome. u need GOD here. All that glitters is not gold n as well something's that glitters are gold as well.
6. If ur ex says u both can not be together, pls break d soultie n free ur soul n self to love another. Give love a chance again.
7. PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY INVOLVE GOD WHO KNOWS D END FROM D BEGINNING.
Wish u d best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
He told you to move forward, so what are still waiting for? Move nah. sad

You're not the first lady to move forward and you won't be the last.

PS. I didn't read the bulky fiction.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by abdeiz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
kepstone:
op. @ 22 u hv rich n responsible suitors.. good for u. But u hv to sit down n ask lot of questions to urself n pray as well if u are strong christian. Now let me dissect my answer n opinion to u.
1. Are ur feelings for ur ex base on love, sex,infatuation and superficial things. why do you think you cant love another person except him. sit down n dialogue between you n reasons y cant love another. its good he confess he loves you as well. but cant u c that he is not ready for now

2. Have u discover ur vision, ur passion n purpose and you are so sure ur ex fit into this picture n this suitors. This is marriage n the foundation must be right. both of u could be in love but not in alignment with each others vision n purpose. marriage is beyond romance n sex, its a covenant commitment between two pple. Settle this one as well.

3.Are u matured in all dimension for marriage and to take responsibility that comes with marriage and by maturity i mean physical, spiritual, financial, phsycological, emotional n character maturity. Remember u both will leave n cleave n d C in cleave is COMMITMENT for life.

4. Understand the difference between love n fantasy or lust. Before saying yes to any guy do u understand what love is in general n what it means to u. I WISH MY BOOK ON 5 PYRAMIDS OF LOVE IS OUT so u could get one n digest. @ 22 u hav much discovery about love n more to learn as well as more lessons from love. pls dont settle for fantasy or ur type of guy stereotype. Dont get me wrong desire ur type of guy but dont add unreasonable fantasy to it. my ex was 22 n i hv to end the relationship with her cause of maturity, i tried talking to her but her head was bent on enjoying the moment. u can be 22 n be matured for marriage n as well b 42 and not prepared. preparedness is not a function of age as a number but its all about U. so when u understand what love is u can position ur heart to love another instead of ur ex. Love has never been a feeling., even though feelings are involved in love... the ultimate definition of love is not a feeling but a choice. u can love another person again.

4. What are u bringing to the table.. the idea of marriage sound nice to you but note that marriage is partnership. what value will u bring into this marriage if u decide to marry ur ex or one of this 2 suitors. i do believe u hav worked on urself to attract responsible suitors n pls never stop adding value to urself, ppl n ur marriage. wish i can say more on this.

5. You hv 2 rich responsible suitors...... u too fine i guess. But i encourage u to calm down finalise finally with ur ex. If he says still move on dont rush into the arms of ur suitors yet. u hv to discern destiny connection between one of them. if u are a Christian , pls take ur time to read n study the book of RUTH its just 4 chapters. I do believe what happened between ruth n boaz was divine connection n discernment of destiny connection. so pls be more in tune with that more than the rich suitors thing n even tall dark n handsome. u need GOD here. All that glitters is not gold n as well something's that glitters are gold as well.
6. If ur ex says u both can not be together, pls break d soultie n free ur soul n self to love another. Give love a chance again.
Wish u d best.

Jesus Christ!!!!!...isnt this not an overkill of advice??

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
"I'm 22 & an orphan" got me giggling. I'm not sure if it's meant to evoke pity or just said to justify why you wanna rush into marriage, for love or money.

Don't fall into the trap of wanting a saviour. That's what I'm sensing from this marriage talk & all these different people. Not sure how long ago you lost your parents, but I do hope you're aware that relationships or in this case marriage, is not a foster home. Some people like someone without a backup team for the sole purpose of exploiting their vulnerability, so choose wisely. And sometimes all you ever need is yourself. Being an orphan is not enough reason to marry yourself off to anyone imo.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
responsible rich suitors...and you are still there...you've not told us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by MartinCorridon: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
abdeiz:

Jesus Christ!!!!!...isnt this not an overkill of advice??

1. Nobel Prize for Literature

2. Booker's Prize

3. Pullitzer Prize

4. NLNG Prize....all for that long ass reply.

I took one glance and since i wasn't reading "Lord of the Rings", i said "NEVER" to myself.

[img]https://media1./images/1073c153230539f1b55ba0a4aa298aa6/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! My Boyfriend Of Four Years Told Me To Move On by Seunkings02(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
kepstone:

Wish u d best.
Whaaaaaat! She need advice not epistle

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Get Into Romance If You Won't Do This... / Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? / What's Your View About Ladies Without Clitoris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.