Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) (36154 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by caprini1: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2018
resurgent2019:

Don’t mind the guy. He’s probably still being fed by his parents or something.
When you know your problems and accept the challenge to do something about it,your salvation has started.Nigeria is simply terrible,that fact,we have discovered and accepted,next option is , what do you as an individual do,to help yourself? Its a personal decision and not a collective one.

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by djon78(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2018
dgee1:

Bro, I still hope that one day God will touch your heart to look in my direction. I have a degree in Applied chemistry and ready to do anything legit in order to be productively engaged.

It is frustrating being jobless after school especially after doing one's best to graduate with a good grade. Just looking for where to contribute and be useful.

Thank you.

Don't worry I will get to you. Many people have been calling for job. I couldn't read the email you sent to me. I will take a look at it.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by dgee1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
djon78:

Don't worry I will get to you. Many people have been calling for job. I couldn't read the email you sent to me. I will take a look at it.

OK bro. Thanks so much. Well appreciated.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by d0pekellz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
pauljumbo:

Wrong thinking go alaba international and see how smart young boys are making millions

Tell me the opportunity on America if not washing plates and dead body

Open your mind money Dey here despite our problems
how do you think majority of traders in alaba make it? they go to china, reduce the quality and sell it here, thereby frustrating genuine trader from selling. The genuine ones give up and join them. The story long abeg...

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 16, 2018
drakeli:
It is only in America I come to realize that you don’t need someone that knows somebody that knows somebody that know another somebody who would now be the one that knows maybe another somebody before you can get anything done.

Everything is by following the process on your own. No sort, no bribing whatsoever. In fact you don’t need any friends if you care before you live a happy life and make progress on your own. Thanks be to God I did what the OP advised.
When I realized this I was very angry and sad at the same time for Nigeria. Even with the 'knowing' people you still don't get what you deserve
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by blueAgent(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

Etreme poverty as obtainable in 9ja is not possible in US. There are too many benefits and free stuff. Please don't compare US with 9ja.

Don't mind the clowns. Nigeria cannot compare to Cape verde talkless of US.

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by blueAgent(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

Unbelievable! Here we are comparing US with Singapore! Only on NL. What is Singapore?! Just California is 100 times the gdp of Singapore!

There is no "poor" person in US by 9ja standards.
Income of people just on benefits would be considered at least middle class in 9ja.
Poor people have direct access to health care and emergency rooms require no payment or id's to get treated. Those are the facts. Stop comparing things that are not comparable.

Abeg tell the clowns.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigerians problem is not all about leaders but also about the fellowers who lack vision and foresight

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by blueAgent(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
djon78:

Even in the US gimme. Enter schools, shows, and gun people down. Do you know the number of people killed in inner cities in US. Apart from the killings in middle belt and north, how many killings have you heard in the south, south east and west?

I will keep on saying it. The main problem here is crass ignorance. Politicians understand this and they are using it to their advantage. Everyone is looking for way to leave and go to places where they have already developed their lands. People like Trump are now telling you point blank they don't want you. There has been rapid rise in anti immigration politicians in the west. Because they are getting tired of people coming to their land. They diont want you. Is it not wise you stay in your fathers land get yourself better and make it better.

It is high time people become serious. I remember watching one documentary about Adolf Hitler. For almost 20 years he struggled for power with his ideology in Germany. He failed many times but he didn't give up. He persisted until he finally got power and wreaked havoc on the world. The same way, if you desire for good, it is not given to you on a platter of gold. You have to be persistent. Buhari has been contesting election since 2003. He was losing, but he was persistent. He finally got power in 2015. I remember one quote Dino maleye said although I don't like the Guy but I learnt something from it. Power is not handed to you on a platter of gold, if you want power, you take it.
Nigeria becoming good will come when the right minded people not giving up, persisting to bring smiles and happiness on the face of millions.

Great men in history were men who faced insurmountable difficulties, never threw in the towel and finally got there dreams. They never had anything very easy for them. They faced terrible challenges and they overcame.

50% of those crimes in US are caused by black males.
You can take an African away from Africa but you can take away africa from him.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by RealityShot: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2018
This country kills productivity nothing good can come out from here, imagine say na uneducated old man wey no even dey creative na him be our front-runner for president, when my mums younger brother left Nigeria he said nothing can make him come back and live here. Life is brutish nasty and short, if you dey hustle even police go wan rob you. If things don't improve I go find way move ahead. Our education is poor, northerners like giving birth, religious leaders are milking people, we have nothing to be hopeful about.
please migrate fast..
Help de populate Nigeria so more opportunities will be available to those that stay.

Lol
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by emperorblog(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2018
uhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by dgee1(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
djon78:

Good day bro, I've sent the email. Please check your inbox.

Thank you.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
d0pekellz:

how do you think majority of traders in alaba make it? they go to china, reduce the quality and sell it here, thereby frustrating genuine trader from selling. The genuine ones give up and join them. The story long abeg...

exactly

they COMPROMISE quality, and bribe their way through
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by dgee1(m): 1:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Bro, please don't forget me o. It's been really tough
djon78:

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by expert234: 3:07am On Jul 20, 2019
3millionia:
we love our country n we re nt complaining everything good and flourishing in my country

Nigeria is the gretest country in the world cool

You won't complain until Fulani herdsmen knock at your door with AK47
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2019
I was able to get out of Nigeria. The lower and middle class where I live have a better lifestyle than the wealthy in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way / Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.