Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) (36191 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ooshinibos: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
3millionia:
we love our country n we re nt complaining everything good and flourishing in my country

Nigeria is the gretest country in the world cool
Tell me one thing that is good about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
SPOTEST-ON!.... even the change i campaigned /voted is a GROSS FIASCO /MIRAGE!

the shithole is seemingly irredeemable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by whitebeard(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ugosample:

what and what can you enjoy with your money in Nigeria?

Apart from oppressing unfortunate souls, and having banes of easy virtue, what other sensible thing can you do with money in that $hithole

oh yes!

I know one

Helping the unfortunate with your money, putting a smile on their face and stuff like that

But asides that

I don't see anything
grin grin u know little..as u grow up u will know what I mean
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by benzion72(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Anybody that listen to this kind of trash and believe it is a dunce. Why do somebody in America wake up carry gun and kill like 20 students., why do they have one of the highest suicide rate. The other time i heard that American and Uk embassies are declaring profit from visa fee denied Nigeria.

The truth is that every country has its own challengies and Nigeria is not differnt, no where is better than another. We stay here and enjoy here. is bribe a Nigeria tribal language it is English, bribe taking is in their own culture too
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok, work me through the Australian immigration program. I might be interested.

Travel section is your friend. You'd be overwhelmed with so much info.

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by whitebeard(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Unfortunately for majority of people, it's the humble TRUTH.....

That recent report about Lagos been on the unliveable list, that report was too polite.... It addresses Nigeria generally....
and u believe them... grin..this is part of the method America use to destroy other nations, it a strategy they use to weaken nations economy, with this now, not many people will want to invest in Nigeria, more money for america..

So u telling me america is so safe, so corruption free, DAT the chances of a person white or black walking down an america street without being shoot at by a deranged person who will end up doing about 2-4 yrs in jail is so low DAT it proves American streets are safer than Nigerian streets...

Even at our worse, we still have a chance...!!

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by StarFlux: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ooto ni.

That is the sad truth! Most Nigerians are good people, but they are all being held down by institutionalized corruption which is incredibly hard to change.

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Eberex(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
3millionia:
we love our country n we re nt complaining everything good and flourishing in my country

Nigeria is the gretest country in the world cool

SHATAP DIA!

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by DonMekino(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
pauljumbo:
It’s only true for those who are lazy upstairs life is difficult here but has many opportunities than most of those western world.

Despise sars, no light, corrupt police and dangerous politicians here in Naija their is still more opportunity here

What's worse??
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by djon78(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
benzion72:

Anybody that listen to this kind of trash and believe it is a dunce. Why do somebody in America wake up carry gun and kill like 20 students., why do they have one of the highest suicide rate. The other time i heard that American and Uk embassies are declaring profit from visa fee denied Nigeria.

The truth is that every country has its own challengies and Nigeria is not differnt, no where is better than another. We stay here and enjoy here. is bribe a Nigeria tribal language it is English, bribe taking is in their own culture too

Don't mind them. Americans that Europeans laugh that they don't have a clue about other parts of the world. Americans that think it's all about them not knowing that other parts of the world have joined the race for massive development.

Why are they scared of China and other parts of the world by slamming trade tarrifs? Because they have realized that everybody Don wise up. And so they want to stop there momentum..

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by babadee1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

..and Niggerians are not dying in Niggeria?
In factthis your statement ...depending on how much money... shows you have a one dimensional outlook on life and you need to travel more and be exposed. When one person dies abroad it is news. Hundreds die here and people shrug it off like its nothing. You talk of having money to have a better life can you name one thing your money can buy in this shithole that is qualitative and responsive to your needs?

There is nothing in my post that disagrees with your general point. You don't know me and it's very unintelligent to make assumptions about someone based on faceless posts on an anonymous online forum. My assertion is that everyone is entitled to their individual choices in life. If you have enough money you can be a global citizen and your location no longer matters. This same Nigeria that you are bad mouthing, I know a white British hospital executive who told me personally that he loves this country so much he has decided he will die here.

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
djon78:

The income they make. The quality of life they can afford. Their share in percapital income. And yes I am right in what I am saying.

Nigerias major problem is simply vision less, direction less and very wicked leaders.

Do you know if Nigeria just get it right in having just one smart leader. Nigeria will change.

Do you know that Singaporeans live better than Americans. Yes there per capita income is higher than US. What changed that country? It was just the vision of Lee Kwan yee. He was visionary, loved his people and effected positive changes.

Changing Nigeria just requires just;

Overhaul our education system
Massive infrastructure overhaul, electricity, roads, railway etc
Just this two things is the foundation that is required to change Nigeria.

Give Nigerians steady electricity and tell me if industrialisation won't overtake this nation. Because average Nigerian is very hardworking.

Nigeria have the population to generate a trillion dollars economy. South Africa has more than 80000 megawatts of electricity while Nigeria just have 3000mwgawats but still Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa.

If Nigeria manage to get just 15000mwgawatts of electricity she will fly. Do we have the money for that? yes. Then why are we not having it? A very wicked leadership.

How? When obasanjo them were building power plants the ones they built. They built them far away from Niger delta gas reservoirs. The gas in Niger delta can light the entire Africa!!

But they built them away and then they required another billions of dollars to build pipelines from Niger delta to those power plants.

There are some things I don't want to say. When I look at Nigeria, I weep for this nation because we have the wherewithal to be a top ten economy on the World. We have the natural resources, the human resources, everything but it is just a very wicked, evil and vile leadership.

And running away won't solve it

A $100 note costs US 10 cents to make. Singaporeans buy it with $100 in goods. Tells u who is richer.

As for the rest. U r WRONG. 9ja's problem is CORRUPTION not megawatts. A smal bribe can get u a driving license, make your car road worthy, approve your expired or fake drugs, prevent u being arrested, etc. Due to corruption everything is fake or substandard. Even your money in the bank is not safe!
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by steve6: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
...bookmarked this date!
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by babadee1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
even d rich are feeling d heat little by little.if nigeria is so good for d rich to live then dangote and big men for naija for no dey send their children abroad for dem to live there. All dhier children dey overseas cos dem dey fear make dem no kidnap them here. All d rich ppl here na so dem go hire police to dey guard dem 24/7. U think dangote go bold enter street normal dey jog in the morning? But u ursef can do such with ease right?cheesy. Dangote go dey fear make boys no plan for am kidnap am if e go dey jog for road. All of dem are well guided 24/7. How many armed policemen dey follow Mark Zukerberg?

But still you would rather be a Dangote in Nigeria than be a nobody living under Brooklyn bridge in the US not so?

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by babadee1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

I don't know about "abroad". Libya is abroad.
Quality of life is much better and safer in US than 9ja for EVERYBODY regardless of income.

Not for everybody. I lived in the US for many years, there are areas of extreme poverty there too.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
benzion72:

Quality of life is better in some places than others, and life is safer. That's just a fact.
Mass shooting victims are so infintestimal. Have u ever heard of a Nigerian victim? And BTW suicide rate among 9jas in US is almost zero. That is the real statistic.

4 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
babadee1:

But still you would rather be a Dangote in Nigeria than be a nobody living under Brooklyn bridge in the US not so?
so someone will pay airfare and fly out of the country and he will start living under the bridge in brooklyn? When did dat happen?cheesy. If i were dangote i will have a flat overseas or a couple of houses and fly out when ever i want to relaxcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
babadee1:

The right comparison is: would u rather be living under Brooklyn Bridge or Eko bridge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by djon78(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

A $100 note costs US 10 cents to make. Singaporeans buy it with $100 in goods. Tells u who is richer.

As for the rest. U r WRONG. 9ja's problem is CORRUPTION not megawatts. A smal bribe can get u a driving license, make your car road worthy, approve your expired or fake drugs, prevent u being arrested, etc. Due to corruption everything is fake or substandard. Even your money in the bank is not safe!

What is Singapores per capita income and what is Americas own? Do you know the number of poor Americans in there one cities? What about healthcare? While UK had NHS and Europe had good welfare system for there citizens it was Obama who even tried with Obama care which Trump over hauled.

Don't think it's average Nigerians you will come and be playing gimmicks on. We know you guys very well.

Nigerias problem is not having smart leadership that can put the right measures to curb corruption and get the economy on the right path.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

The right comparison is: would u rather be living under Brooklyn Bridge or Eko bridge?
hahacheesy,,,
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
babadee1:

Not for everybody. I lived in the US for many years, there are areas of extreme poverty there too.

Etreme poverty as obtainable in 9ja is not possible in US. There are too many benefits and free stuff. Please don't compare US with 9ja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by babadee1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
so someone will pay airfare and fly out of the country and he will start living under the bridge in brooklyn? When did dat happen?cheesy. If i were dangote i will have a flat overseas or a couple of houses and fly out when ever i want to relaxcheesy.

My friend things happen that people never plan for or even imagine o. This life can be very cruel sometimes.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
pauljumbo:

Problems
The more problem we have here
If you can solve any you make money easily
//
Why aren't you solving them since you know?

We need our own version of Jeff Bezos.

//
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
babadee1:

My friend things happen that people never plan for or even imagine o. This life can be very cruel sometimes.
very true but then if u travelling out to study or work ..an accomodation will be provided.u cant say u going to a foreign school to study and its under the bridge u will be living. True ups and down happens in a persons life. Some of us here shouting that abroad is bad..dat it is not good to travel out..dat u must remain in dis country to rebuild it..if any of them win a US visa lottery right now na dem go first kawa to yankee.trust we nigerians nacheesy.
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

Etreme poverty as obtainable in 9ja is not possible in US. There are too many benefits and free stuff. Please don't compare US with 9ja.
/

Free medical care...

Biweekly allowance from the government (meagre but better than nothing).

/
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Ugosample(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
whitebeard:
grin grin u know little..as u grow up u will know what I mean

grin grin

$HITHOLE country mentality is what is worrying you

That is all I have to say
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by babadee1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
very true but then if u travelling out to study or work ..an accomodation will be provided.u cant say u going to a foreign school to study and its under the bridge u will be living. True ups and down happens in a persons life. Some of us here shouting that abroad is bad..dat it is not good to travel out..dat u must remain in dis country to rebuild it..if any of them win a US visa lottery right now na dem go first kawa to yankee.trust we nigerians nacheesy.

I'm not saying people must stay in Nigeria. All I'm saying is that traveling abroad does not automatically mean that one's life will be better. If you can afford to go and school or work in the US directly from naija you are probably an upper middle class person already. Poor people cannot do that. Sadly the US has since eliminated the visa lottery option for Nigerians. They say we are too many there already.

1 Like

Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by whitebeard(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ugosample:

grin grin

$HITHOLE country mentality is what is worrying you

That is all I have to say
I deal with facts and truth..forget the movies guy
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
djon78:

What is Singapores per capita income and what is Americas own? Do you know the number of poor Americans in there one cities? What about healthcare? While UK had NHS and Europe had good welfare system for there citizens it was Obama who even tried with Obama care which Trump over hauled.

Don't think it's average Nigerians you will come and be playing gimmicks on. We know you guys very well.

Nigerias problem is not having smart leadership that can put the right measures to curb corruption and get the economy on the right path.

well Obama care in its current state is still better than the way it was before Obamacare was passed

grin

America should be ashamed of itself that It cannot guarantee healtjcare to the people like it is done in Europe
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by diliekene: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

Intelligent people MOVE. They go where conditions are better 4 them.
its obvious me and you have different definitions on the word intelligent but let me ask you a question what if the option to MOVE wasn't there let me say this when life gives you lemon you make lemonade
Re: 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) by ameri9ja: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
djon78:

Unbelievable! Here we are comparing US with Singapore! Only on NL. What is Singapore?! Just California is 100 times the gdp of Singapore!

There is no "poor" person in US by 9ja standards.
Income of people just on benefits would be considered at least middle class in 9ja.
Poor people have direct access to health care and emergency rooms require no payment or id's to get treated. Those are the facts. Stop comparing things that are not comparable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.