Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (17502 Views)

We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE
How men wan approach Una? See as soldier women take slap-slap this man for toasting one of you women in Nigeria Military tongue Choi
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amu di egu
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by aka12(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aswear soldier ladies aren't that sophisticated as people perceive them to. I have dated almost four soldier grls in my father's platon Barack then. They come and go due to posting to another unit. Once you have the flow n them sabi say ur papa Na senior man for military ehn, dem go just dey extreme loyal. Chai those times was fun men, remember bonking them on uniforms and acting mistress in distress cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by aka12(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Which kind rubbish be this. ABEG you sabi which Barack n state e happen? Haba, for calling her beautiful. She dey craze.
WORDWORLD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE
How men wan approach Una? See as soldier women take slap-slap this man for toasting one of you women in Nigeria Military tongue Choi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by sammuell(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na them dey rush us now
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by happy200(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
My experience when i visited my friend who is a soldier. I told my friend i loved a female soldier she was so happy and she was even telling her friend ''that guy said he loves me'' when we were about to start i noticed she's so loud and muscula and i thought of what 'll happen if i don't want her again. I just disappeared

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by pointblank247(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
ogbutony:
#demgorushyou
I AM VERY READY
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by cronsberg: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Women are still women after all. If not for women brain, common sense should tell them that if you aint been toasted by guys, then why not be the ones to toast the guys? Personally, i wont like to have a military woman as girlfriend or wife not cuz am afraid as under that uniform is breastss and puccy just like every other female, but because she will likely get disrespectful and arrogant over time, and i can't tolerate that. And i know that shitz will just spiral completely out of control as she will involve army colleagues of hers when she feels disrespected and i might turn into a deadly militant to avenge any harm i think is done on me. So why not avoid all this wahala by not dating an army woman in the first place. Will an army woman truly really obey her non army husband? Knowing how mentally unstable women are? Who will even want to take such chances knowing that u cant control your gf/wife, cuz admit it or not, women need to be controled. Bottom line is, the wahala of dating them isnt worth it

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Who wan die?

I tell you cool
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Naija men don turn to Usain Bolt cool
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Johnatuh(m): 2:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Any one that is interested should please contact me,am serious 09020444865
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 15, 2018
Griezwoman:
Some group of military women reported to be Nigerian have hinted to hit the street soon if men do not approach them for marriage proposals.
According to the information picked by Zenithnaija.com, these female soldiers are in dire need of men who they can also call their husbands.

Image result for Military Women to hit the street over men’s inabilities to approach them
The most intriguing aspect of all is that, these women want to have babies of their own after making so much money now.

Sadly, the Nigerian men are scared to approach them for marriage leaving them frustrated and devastated.

The information didn’t stated the date and time for their intended protest.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-men-should-impregnate-us-else-we-will-hit-the-street-to-demostrate-nigerian-military-women/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

We are not interested in the General's leftover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by lonelydora: 5:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Na dem dey rush us
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Bishiie(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Any female soldier should contact me via 08030969674. Let's hookup
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Bishiie(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Any female soldier connect me via 08030969674 for hookup.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by pizzylee(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2018
so that u can turn me to practice bag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by chigoizie7(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerian soldiers are all bullies. Male and female, all of them.

The fear is not about them beating u up.
But normal husband and wife quarrels, they will call their male colleagues on u to mail handle u. It is not as if most of them can beat their husband one on one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by don4real18(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Well, it shouldn't be a biggie to date em though, I have never dated any. grin
Right now that I'm single and unattached, I should perhaps try to hook up with one but the only problem is where to meet them outside the barracks. I wouldn't want to be punished for wooing a certain Miss Soldier
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by niggi4life(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
There are somethings your brain won't even think of thinking.
Like:
1. Shouting Allahu akbar in the front of d military barracks
and Stopping to woe a Lady in Military Uniform.

I can't even think of it in anyway......There was this girl i wanted to go out with way back, The day she told me she lives with her aunt and she's a military lady, i just backed out ASAP...... Somethings aren't worth the stress abeg
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
aka12:
Which kind rubbish be this. ABEG you sabi which Barack n state e happen? Haba, for calling her beautiful. She dey craze.

I honestly don't know but it happened for real. The video went viral at some point, while the Armed forces denied it has anything to do with them, their usual way of pretext.

Well the main lesson is this:

The video confirms PERFECTLY the Reflection on Human Condition. "IT IS DOUBTFUL WHETHER THE OPPRESSED EVER FIGHT FOR FREEDOM. THEY FIGHT FOR PRIDE AND FOR POWER....POWER TO OPPRESS OTHERS". (Eric Hoffer)

"It is just the lack of opportunities or certain privileges that makes us different.

Most ladies will do worst or just as much damage, if they were given the opportunities and privilege." (greiboy)

If you have meticulously studied human history you ll see that its the scenario that plays. The masters oppress their slaves. The slaves fight for freedom clinch power and start their own oppression too.

Put the scenario in the video clip in a reverse. That is, a male soldier heavy slapping a woman. Bro, you can fill in the gap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Sirmuel29: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2018
any female soldier reading this and is in need of husband should contact me now. i have dated one but due to genetic incompatibiity we parted ways as there was no hope of marriage.but the lady was down to earth
i still desire to marry a soldier or a costom officer
no jokes just holler me 07065913380 will be expecting from u
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Na wao..are military men not there for dem to marry? Any civilian man involving himself with a military lady is putting himself into wahala cos the military regard us as bloody civilians.i had rather marry a police woman than a soldier woman.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Peterson117(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Pls marry me ooooooo I'm here..
I like strong ladies on.bed
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:
Mehn! If these soldiers are Nigerians, I'm picking that form next recruitment.

I love what I'm seeing..
na bornu state u go just see urself
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by Ejadike(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Make me sef follow drop number. Military women, make una rush me oo. 08084785310. When start talking, I'll give you my main WhatsApp number.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by kbmagnificent: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Anyone among them who is pretty, well behave, should holla my number, i love soldier babe, but term and condition dey ooooooo, just mail me at kbmagnificent0808@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by khiaa(f): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2018
LMAO grin grin grin grin They should come to America, they won't have any problem with niggas impregnating them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2018
kbmagnificent:
Anyone among them who is pretty, well behave, should holla my number, i love soldier babe, but term and condition dey ooooooo, just mail me at kbmagnificent0808@gmail.com

Why do you care how they behave, they just want your seed? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women by MightyFortress: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Any well behaved female soldier who wants to hook up should give a call. 07034514512.

Or send a mail to georgemarvel247@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.