Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade (32225 Views)

NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Thermodynamics(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
See them, any small thing them don bring our their techno and infinix de video.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by innocential3032(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
congrat to both of them
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Emmafe(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congrats!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
This trend of men kneeling to propose to women must stop. If you can't stand or sit to propose please don't propose .

Nonsense. Real men have gone into extinction

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by PotatoSalad(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
AroOkigbo:

Say No?
For this scarcity of husbands?
If you know, you know
Lol. Some do o. They'll do everything to keep you but will never say yes. Just the same way guys have fwb.
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by movid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
I wonder what the public display for..Person wey u no sure say u go marry
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Crossguy: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hope she stay with the guy o..... Because when the other guy come, na story we go hear. if you know you know
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by highqueen(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Waakanda:
What a way to end your service. Go girl cheesy
loolz.that can thing.cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Blessed200016: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
rastaraj:
and the girl has gotten a job on POP day...if you know you know
but this one no be pop day ooo......op why naw...... Na d day dem comot camp
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by zicoraads: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:
This trend of men kneeling to propose to women must stop.
If you can't stand or sit to propose please don't propose .

Nonsense. Real men have gone into extinction
Pocohantas, can I sit or ask you to do the kneeling instead when I want to propose to you?

As a 'real man' that I am. grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Pocohantas, can I sit or ask you to do the kneeling instead when I want to propose to you?

As a 'real man' that I am. grin cheesy

I don't have time for all this nonsense, I hate fanfare. Just bring schnapps and come see my father.

Kindly find attached a picture of Seamans schnapps.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I don't really like public proposals
Unless we're acting for the gram, there's no certainty.
Imagine the public shame if she says no

You gotta be sure then.
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by zicoraads: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't have time for all this nonsense, I hate fanfare. Just bring schnapps and come see my father.

Awwwwwwwww. embarassed

Such a feminist! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Correct chick wey sabi. smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by chibaby12: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congrats to you dear
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I don't really like public proposals
Unless we're acting for the gram, there's no certainty.
Imagine the public shame if she says no

If she says no, life continues. Another will say yes!

Most men are sure the lady must say YES!
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
The Man looks like her father

And so?
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
tgmservice:
MUGU man

Sharp corper boys wey don nash d babe finish na him con dey knell down 4

Clap for yourself!

Virgin.
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by yeyeboy23(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ugly girl
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by onyeka060(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
she go marry her, abi, if he don chop the kpomor, she go run leave her .
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

And since she's not yoloba, no need to stain your trad rolling on the floor. Oya make it happen
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by arsenal33: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
what about your bf waiting back home?
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by PotatoSalad(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

If she says no, life continues. Another will say yes!

Most men are sure the lady must say YES!

Nobody's sure, these ladies are unpredictable
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by PotatoSalad(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
omooba969:

You gotta be sure then.
Lol you can't
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by VictorLinus(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Old News @OP saw this months back
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by AnuliKay: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aww. So romantic.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) has carried out an investigation into this practice and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more and see reactions: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by anayoukaonu: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
itspzpics:
In Port Harcourt recently Nigerian Lady a corper Gets Surprise Proposal From Boyfriend On Her Passing Out Parade.

See photos below

More @ >>> http://www.praizenews.com/corper-gets-surprise-proposal-boyfriend-passing-parade/

am so happy for u my dear
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Rapoo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
this happened like a year ago.
op why still bringing up the old news. probably they're married with at least a kid now.
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by promise4wonders: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
good.

Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Horlhamhi(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
dem comot from camp today no mean say dem pass out. the next passing out parade is in November
Do you know I was actually thinking if Corps members passed out recently that I wasn't aware of..not knowing the OP was referring to 'leaving camp'..
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by YorubaAssasin: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
ritylove:
awhhhhh so romantic..

seeing a man kneel infront of his woman to ask her those 4 words smiley

Yaba Left! angry
Re: Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade by Heartbender: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where in PH do you stay?
ritylove:
awhhhhh so romantic..

seeing a man kneel infront of his woman to ask her those 4 words smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.