Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency (847 Views)

2023: Tinubu Endorses Osibanjo For President - Photos / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by peteregwu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that I read that buhari would be going for the presidency come 2019. Now considering how complicated everything is at the moment and the state of health of Mr president Buhari, will it not be good for him (buhari) to chose or support Osibanjo to replace him come 2019? Why does he still want to run, despite his ill health and age. He is not doing himself any good and the party itself is not riding smoothly.

Am just saying..... Because under osibanjo, decisive action is always being taken but when ever buhari is around, he doesn't take any decisive action, why is it like that?

7 Likes

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Dreamkiller: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
osibanjo has been acting president twice i.e two terms, he can not contest for the position when he has already been acting it. thats enough for him.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by StillX10(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
When dullard is back everything will shatter

Referring to Osinbanjo he will be like, "you want people to praise you more than me abi"?

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by dukie25: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Even though I hate Osibanjo, I would still prefer a president Osibanjo to a president Buhari any day.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Nbote(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
If Osibanjo runs for Presidency I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.. Not becos I'm an APC fanboy but unlike his Oga he actually listens. The fee times we've seen positive actions and steps taken by dis govt have all been by him

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by peteregwu(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
StillX10:

Referring to Osinbanjo he will be like, "you want people to praise you more than me abi"?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by peteregwu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nbote:
If Osibanjo runs for Presidency I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.. Not becos I'm an APC fanboy but unlike his Oga he actually listens. The fee times we've seen positive actions and steps taken by dis govt have all been by him

It seems we have the same thought. I don't like apc in anyway, but if osibanjo goes for presidency, I would also vote for him. I vote individual, I don't vote parties.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by StillX10(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osinbanjo may perform better than dullard Buhari sha
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by donbachi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Even if he contests under apc..he will act more than himself...because of party before nation mentality they have.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Cajal(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
StillX10:

...see frustration
Unfortunately u may have to remained frustrated till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Fariq: 2:07am On Aug 15, 2018
This is very simple. If you guys can be patient for Buhari to complete his 8 years, he will definitely support Osinbajo.

And if you guys cannot be patient, then advice Osinbajo to defect to another party and contest. I am sure he will retain his V.p without threat even when he defect.

Only then you will realize that without Buhari, Osinbajo is an unpopular candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by StillX10(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Cajal:
...see frustration Unfortunately u may have to remained frustrated till 2023
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by StillX10(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Cajal:
...see frustration Unfortunately u may have to remained frustrated till 2023
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by modath(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Fariq:
This is very simple. If you guys can be patient for Buhari to complete his 8 years, he will definitely support Osibanjo.

And if you guys cannot be patient, then advice Osinbajo to defect to another party and contest. I am sure he will retain his V.p without threat even when he defect.

Only then you will realize that without Buhari, Osibanjo is an unpopular candidate.

You open eye, see an obvious bait & swallowed it, are you a fish? Na wah oooo... undecided
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Osibanjo is same as buhari....totally inefficient.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2018
modath:

You open eye, see an obvious bait & swallowed it, are you a fish? Na wah oooo... undecided

Gbam, the op is only fooling himself imagine the same Osinbajo that Fraud Kayode called Satan emissary, now they are all forming team Osinbajo, yes Osinbajo for president 2023, we have no choice than to reward such high level of intelligence in the political arena is quite rear.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by FarahAideed: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

Gbam, the op is only fooling himself imagine the same Osinbajo that Fraud Kayode called Satan emissary, now they are all forming team Osinbajo, yes Osinbajo for president 2023, we have no choice than to reward such high level of intelligence in the political arena is quite rear.

Stop lying you and I know that you will clearly prefer another pro Fulani hawk to takeover from Buhari.... what is Buhari coming to achieve in in his second term that he can't allow Osinbanjo do ...If Buhari means well for Nigeria he will step down and allow Osinbajo continue...

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by bigsunnel: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Come 2023, the vice president will surly contest and we are going to support him.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by babajeje123(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
I wonder how people reason! Should we vote for credibility or popularity? It is obvious to the blind and loud to the deaf that Buhari is not piloting this country in the right direction. What we're expecting under his leadership is aching. Osinbajo has demonstrated on several occasions what true leadership should be. He has shown us that he has all it takes to lead this country. It's painful to note that if Buhari wins, people will see paper and call it money. Aside this, nepotism would be an order of the day.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

Stop lying you and I know that you will clearly prefer another pro Fulani hawk to takeover from Buhari.... what is Buhari coming to achieve in in his second term that he can't allow Osinbanjo do ...If Buhari means well for Nigeria he will step down and allow Osinbajo continue...
[/s]

A pitiful display
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

A pitiful display

Apologies
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Fariq: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
modath:

Explain more what do u mean by the above.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by Fariq: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2018
And I am sure 100% most of you piloting Osinbajo will reject him 2023. You only want him now because you hate Buhari more than him.

And it has now exposed your hypocrisy deep into your hearts you know PDP cannot defeat Buhari. And that's why u suddenly forget about ''Back To Daura" chant to another thing.

If I see u guys in other thread claiming APC will lose, be ready for a dirty slap. Because it's obvious you know u're lying.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

You have forgotten yesterday you even said you preferred either El Rufai or Shettima to takeover from Buhari and you said that for the obvious reason
[/s]

If you have lied against me, may you never know peace or prosperity if you have spoken the truth may good always come your way... I dare you to say amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by FarahAideed: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

If you have lied against me, may you never know peace or prosperity if you have spoken the truth may good always come your way... I dare you to say amen to this prayer

Hey let me cross check to see if you are the one that made that comment...
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by babajeje123(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2018
I vote for personality and credibility. I don't do partisan politics. And yes, I have never and will never like Buhari as the President. Buhari has nothing to offer except nepotism and religious discrimination. Aside that, the man is too old and not learned. We need a young, vibrant, 21st century oriented and healthy President. All these old men should just retire and be preparing to go home.
Re: How I Wish Buhari Will Support Osibanjo For Presidency by FarahAideed: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Bro I am really sorry you were not the zombie who made that comment it was made by a zombie called senatordave , I just assumed wrongly you were the one ...I am sincerely sorry bro ..

senatordave1:

My instincts tell me that buhari will not contest.but kingibe cant take over from him.ill prefer el rufai or shettima or wamakko.but this would mean pdp will likely win

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. / APC Moves To Stop Further Defections / Why Rochas Wants His Son In-law To Succeed Him - TOE Ekechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.