Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. (850 Views)

Victory Is Certain - Kwankwaso Declares As He Thanks Supporters For Kano Rally / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by whizpet: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
PHOTOS: Kwankwaso declares for presidency

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by Chikpat(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Alhaji Kwa Kwa! In 7 months time, you would have realized that it is easier to win Jonathan than to win Buhari.....I wish you goodluck in your future endeavours

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by yarimo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chikpat:
Alhaji Kwa Kwa! In 7 months time, you would have realized that it is easier to win Jonathan than to win Buhari.....I wish you goodluck in your future endeavours

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by Merimental(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
nicely gathering momentum.
Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by DrDeji20(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kwankwaso is the only man in the North ,that can tear Buhari into pieces and send the lifeless dullard back to katsina.. to all BMC that will envy him, Argue with your Techno phones .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by Naychuzzy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chikpat:

In fact, he won't realize only. Will also learn some tough lessons. Lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by Naychuzzy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
DrDeji20:
Kwankwaso is the only man in the North ,that can tear Buhari into pieces and send the lifeless dullard back to katsina.. to all BMC that will envy him, Argue with your Techno phones .

First, no tecno phone here. And second, have you got your PVC? And I do hope you put your thumb on his name when the time comes.. Don't worry, PMB will still dash you all some votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by StillX10(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Good luck to you
Re: PHOTOS: Kwankwaso Declares For Presidency. by whizpet: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
StillX10:
Good luck to you
Good luck to him. This one that David mark and Saraki have shown interest in becoming the next president of Nigeria. The problem that will be faced by this so called PDP will be so much. I'm just trying to keep my hands crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala / Breaking: PDP Replaced Kwankwaso's In-law With Salihu Sagir Takai / BREAKING: ‘EFCC I’m Here’ – Fayose Announces His Arrival As He Enters With Bed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.