Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] (43874 Views)

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by RexTramadol1: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Simplep:
Tiwa wey no send,twerk on,ur eye go soon clear,bt it wud b too late
Ur name is realy speaking for u,'TIWA',meaning 'OURS'

U mean TIWAlowbow right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Lagosfinder(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Busybodies let her twerk in peace
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by kullozone(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Simplep:
Tiwa wey no send,twerk on,ur eye go soon clear,bt it wud b too late
Ur name is realy speaking for u,'TIWA',meaning 'OURS'

You be winshhh!

smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lo,na u talk am o
RexTramadol1:

U mean TIWAlowbow right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by AnuliKay: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ike gwuru.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) has carried out an investigation into this practice and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more and see reactions: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ameri9ja: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:
this gal nor just dey shame at all. thank God my brother has finally left her.

Hehehehe. That's a good one. Who? The one commiting suicide? What was that - something cattering

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Kampack: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
sm1023:
check and confirm the winning then call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe if interested

guy, stop spamming all threads with this dubious claims. Circulate it to your family members, advise them to borrow money and play, then they can all be billionaires. Abi you no want your sibblings to be billionaires?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Auxtin85(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dpharisee:
You that opened the thread to watch her twerking is also guilty. grin
You want to see more of her on stage? See am for here!

This one na person mama sooooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by CSTR1005: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dpharisee:
You that opened the thread to watch her twerking is also guilty. grin
You want to see more of her on stage? See am for here!
lol.
That nakedd picture of her was in a show in onitsha.

My guy said tiwa went crazy that day.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by RexTramadol1: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Simplep:
Lo,na u talk am o

Na ur mouth start am, I com finish am for you o
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mrexcell(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
dammy13:
Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith had his first ever concert on Sunday the 12th of August 2018 at the Eko Hotel & Suites. The show had a line up of big artistes including Tiwa Savage, Harrysong and other celebrities like Ay Comedian, Comedian Ebiye and more. Humblesmith performed a couple of his hit singles including, Osinachi, Attracta, Abakakili to Lagos, and Sugar.

The most mouthwatering of them all was his sultry performance with Mavin Records songstress, Tiwa Savage . Humblesmith and Tiwa shared a hot moment on stage and it had fans talking.

Watch video below:

http://kikiotolu.com/video-tiwa-savage-twerks-on-humblesmith-at-osinachi-concert/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyq9AZFRC_Q

Her life.

Meanwhile earn over #30k monthly for sharing sponsored posts daily on ur facebook timeline join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
maxtop:

Your brother that is biting his finger everyday in regret that he lost a jewel. We all know this lady is innocent until your brother brought out the demon in her. She's enjoying the best of her life now and if you don't like it you have just 2 options, hug a nearby transformer or argue with your keypad.

she is enjoying the best of her life, hmmmmmm, you are a very smart man

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by iamjustified(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
THIS WOMAN LIKE TO DO WHAT THE LADIES ARE DOING SHA!!
YELLOW CARD TO YOU Ma!

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
maxtop:

Your brother that is biting his finger everyday in regret that he lost a jewel. We all know this lady is innocent until your brother brought out the demon in her. She's enjoying the best of her life now and if you don't like it you have just 2 options, hug a nearby transformer or argue with your keypad.

why u kom carry the matter for head like June 12?? and who told you I was talking about tee bilz??
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

Hehehehe. That's a good one. Who? The one commiting suicide? What was that - something cattering

No, the kid she was doing shyld abuse with
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ameri9ja: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

No, the kid she was doing shyld abuse with

Trust me, any man got Tiwa Savage is lucky - beauty, brains, talent, plus that voice!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

Trust me, any man got Tiwa Savage is lucky - beauty, brains, talent, plus that voice!

I dey get you. but trust me if na you don dey pluck her fruits for years like my brother. you too for done tire. na guys wey never chop her b4 dey masturbate with her picture. just in case you still don't get, reflect on the number of gals you've actually layed and dumped like nothing happened
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by nextstep(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
SMH at these closet misogynists who feel the need to slut-shame when there's not even any sign of slutting.

So because of the dancing at 2:30 or is it at 4:05, you guys are abusing somebody's mother? I thought she did something really crass by the way you were all ganging up on her. Didn't your mom dance like that at somebody's birthday party when you were growing up? What is bad in it? Mtcheeew!

To be honest, I came to see twerk... as I love watching our ladies. But all I saw was some church dancing sturvs angry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Look at them commenting with their 10mb. You guys obviously did not watch the video if not you would have noticed the distance that Humblesmith kept from her.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by maxtop(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

why u kom carry the matter for head like June 12?? and who told you I was talking about tee bilz??

E pain am. grin grin grin
Whoever your brother is, una no go chop in this national cake

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
So till now this guy has no other hit than Osinachi? What a shame.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ameri9ja: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I dey get you. but trust me if na you don dey pluck her fruits for years like my brother. you too for done tire. na guys wey never chop her b4 dey masturbate with her picture. just in case you still don't get, reflect on the number of gals you've actually layed and dumped like nothing happened

This is a very special person and u'd be lucky to have her. How many are like her in Nigeria? Name them
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
maxtop:

E pain am. grin grin grin
Whoever your brother is, una no go chop in this national cake

Thank you, so I was told. that tiwa savage is a national cake and its very evident. no wonder humblesmith is having his share.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by meobizy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnuliKay:
Ike gwuru.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) has carried out an investigation into this practice and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

BET is a TV station created to dumb the minds of impressionable young African Americans. The channel and the word investigation do not go together in any way. It’s the same as saying nairaland carried out an investigative report on a political event β€” a laughable thought to begin with talk less of its implausible nature.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Megatrix:
Your brother wey don use style dey beg to come back?
nor reason am,my brother just dey show concern about our pikin welfare.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by hi3: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:
this gal nor just dey shame at all. thank God my brother has finally left her.
your brother that cannot afford daipers
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
hi3:
your brother that cannot afford daipers

yet he filed for the divorce?? cry me a river... tonto dike said worse stuffs about Churchill, but we know the truth
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

This is a very special person and u'd be lucky to have her. How many are like her in Nigeria? Name them

lucky ke?? bros pray make you nor jam pesin like tiwa savage for your life. not all that glitters is gold
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ceejay80s(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
dirty afonja, see as she dey disgrace herself up and down
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by hi3: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

yet he filed for the divorce?? cry me a river... tonto dike said worse stuffs about Churchill, but we know the truth
How do you file for divorce when the woman is not staying with you. The last time I checked, Tiwa pays jam jam school fees
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
naijapips04:
Most people don't understand this lady. She gives her best for the show. Anything for a good performance. No sentiments attached it's all for the show.

which show? disgracing herself up and down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.