Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] (43876 Views)

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
hi3:
How do you file for divorce when the woman is not staying with you. The last time I checked, Tiwa pays jam jam school fees

you file for divorce to nullify the legality of matrimonys, so you can actually move on with your life. tiwa savage wants to eat her cake and have, camouflaging as tee bilz wife and chopping WizKids dik.

since she decided to take custody of jam jam why shouldn't she be pay his fees??
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ameri9ja: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

lucky ke?? bros pray make you nor jam pesin like tiwa savage for your life. not all that glitters is gold

Sometimes u can see a person's soul. This is not a bad person
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by naijapips04: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
ceejay80s:

which show? disgracing herself up and down

Well That's how she feeds her family. How about you mind your own business?
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
He like better thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by hi3: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

you file for divorce to nullify the legality of matrimonys, so you can actually move on with your life. tiwa savage wants to eat her cake and have, camouflaging as tee bilz wife and chopping WizKids dik.

since she decided to take custody of jam jam why shouldn't she be pay his fees??
Legality my foot!

She uses her Surname not Balogun
She is in custody of the child
She's no longer under his roof

He must be a joke
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
hi3:
Legality my foot!

She uses her Surname not Balogun
She is in custody of the child
She's no longer under his roof

He must be a joke

that's what folks like you will say. prostituting around and camouflaging as Mrs balogun must end. na by force??

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by hi3: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

that's what folks like you will say. prostituting around and camouflaging as Mrs balogun must end. na by force??
Mumu....check the date the wiki was created
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by SirLakes: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Una con carry the matter for head like Gala.... Na wa ooiiii
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Mystiquefia: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
hi3:
Mumu....check the date the wiki was created

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
na him go meet her na

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by neyur: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
dammy13:
Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith had his first ever concert on Sunday the 12th of August 2018 at the Eko Hotel & Suites. The show had a line up of big artistes including Tiwa Savage, Harrysong and other celebrities like Ay Comedian, Comedian Ebiye and more. Humblesmith performed a couple of his hit singles including, Osinachi, Attracta, Abakakili to Lagos, and Sugar.

The most mouthwatering of them all was his sultry performance with Mavin Records songstress, Tiwa Savage . Humblesmith and Tiwa shared a hot moment on stage and it had fans talking.

Watch video below:

http://kikiotolu.com/video-tiwa-savage-twerks-on-humblesmith-at-osinachi-concert/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyq9AZFRC_Q

the more you go high, the increase in numbers of haters.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ikorodureporta: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Possessed ogbanje btch
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by LifestyleTonite: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Chukabiz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by mjizzie(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2018
SOme people did not even play the video yet they saying rubbish.. Still looikng for the Twerk

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by omoadeleye(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Dpharisee:
You that opened the thread to watch her twerking is also guilty. grin
You want to see more of her on stage? See am for here!

nope, we feel like vomiting that's why we rush to view her gory twerking video, now i can't stop vomiting... an old woman like her won't stop twerking her young ones age... her twerk self na anti-erection
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by ceejay80s(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2018
naijapips04:

Well That's how she feeds her family. How about you mind your own business?
becos the dirty dog is Yoruba, u say I should mind my business, if she was Igbo, a lot of trash will be coming out from ur mouth by now
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2018
ceejay80s:

becos the dirty dog is Yoruba, u say I should mind my business, if she was Igbo, a lot of trash will be coming out from ur mouth by now
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by dracosith(m): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2018
She didn't do anything bad there. She's was even been professional. It was humble smith that wanted contact which she even dodged most times.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by thedondada(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2018
radiokilla:
Look at them commenting with their 10mb. You guys obviously did not watch the video if not you would have noticed the distance that Humblesmith kept from her.

I tell you so much beef. I didn't even see the big deal. It wasn't raunchy.

10mb niggas talking like they know shit
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] by AnuliKay: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Ike gwuru.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.