Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku (411 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by Ibroseun01(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigeria’s former Vice President, Mr. Abubakar Atiku, has said he is not desperate to be President of the country.
He made the assertion while fielding questions from journalists shortly after his meeting with the Oba of Benin, where he sought royal blessing of the monarch on his presidential aspiration.
Atiku who is seeking to contest for Nigeria’s top job on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), said his decision to contest for presidency was borne out of his dire desire to improving the lots of Nigerians, adding that he would still remain in the PDP even if he failed to get the sole ticket of the party in 2019.
He said if he were desperate to be the nation’s president, he would have long achieved it and would have not step down for Abiola.
“There is nothing wrong in entring the race. I can run as many times as possible. I am fit, qualified. I still have ideas that I believe that are going to put this country at the right part.
“So, what is wrong in running? I am not desperate. If I were desperate, I would have taken the presidency in 2003. If I were desperate, I would not have stepped down for Abiola. I am not desperate,” Atiku said.http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2018/08/i-am-not-desperate-to-be-president-atiku/

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only enemies of the state takes you serious
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by emmie14: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ooh yes you are desperate. Am not against your aspiration but don't lie.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by fk001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sudden change of mind.

Atiku should go and rest, he is not a leader and he will never be.

Leaders don't lie.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by fk001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki is the best candidate for PDP.

smiley
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by jumper524(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
if Atiku was not desperate, he would have remained in A.P.C when it seems the party is loosing its toil.. he would have tried to make the party a better one, he should have challenged buhari to a party primary if hes confident hes a better leader, and lastly if all the above mentioned were too difficult to achieve he shouldnt have decamped to PDP if he wasnt desperate..
i knows so many anti buharist who are willing to vote for buhari if pdp should field this atiku.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Be President- Atiku by Peacecore: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
jumper524:
if Atiku was not desperate, he would have remained in A.P.C when it seems the party is loosing its toil.. he would have tried to make the party a better one, he should have challenged buhari to a party primary if hes confident hes a better leader, and lastly if all the above mentioned were too difficult to achieve he shouldnt have decamped to PDP if he wasnt desperate..
i knows so many anti buharist who are willing to vote for buhari if pdp should field this atiku.
ur a good analyst. Nigerians will disgrace those looters n enemies of d state come 2019

(1) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Lagos Help Man Change His Flat Tyre,give Him Water 2 Wash Hand / Rivers Bye-election: Thugs Attack NAN Reporter / Atiku Support Group In Adamawa Mocks Okorocha For Daring Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.