Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (13053 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by blazesam(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2023
A member of the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, Tolu Bankole, on Friday described the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a patriot interested in the wellbeing of the masses.

Bankole, who disclosed this in a statement in Abuja, said Tinubu’s concern over the lingering fuel crisis and the scarcity of the new naira notes, depicted him as one not desperate to be President.

The disability rights advocate said, The strong position expressed by our party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is a show of commitment to a better Nigeria and her endless possibilities.

True patriotism implies a deep love for one’s country that not only desires the best for one’s fellow countrymen but also demands that the country should pursue its aims with honesty and empathy.

He has displayed an ineffable love unequalled in the political history of the world. Asiwaju chose to empathise with the masses that have been subjected to untold hardship.

The easier option by most party faithful would be to say yes or maintain silence to all government programmes no matter how discomforting for political correctness.

The ability to confront and speak out against some policies of the government considered to be ‘anti-masses’ by Asiwaju should be applauded by all. Selflessness is exhibited at the most critical moment. Tinubu is not desperate to be President.

According to him, Tinubu’s action at “this critical stage of our political experience” was a clear testimony of his unparalleled leadership.

“This demonstration of pure heart, love for Nigerians, and commitment to improving welfare and well-being of all Nigerians will drive his Renewed Hope agenda to tame insecurity; tackle unemployment, and turn the economy around for shared prosperity,” he added.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-not-desperate-to-be-president-apc-chieftain/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by a4cube: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2023
The handwriting is becoming clearer to some people.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by FatherOfJesus: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2023
OK noted, then let him be ready to take his L in good faith.
If he doesn't, him and his boys should be ready for the Nigerian army come March.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Great lies from some useless Tinubu aids sorry URCHINS include;
1.Bullion vans missed their way to Tinubu house.
2.Tinubu not desperate to be president.
3.Wrote waec from home.
4. The infamous 'emilokan'
5.I made Buhari president
6.I will fight dirty..
Have they forgotten that he said that the presidency is his lifelong ambition?
They will receive the shock of their life soon. I just pray he survives it cos he already said it is do or die for him.

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Terri3Assets1: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
I see.
New listings of luxury properties for Sale in Abuja. Visit website for details and other Abuja properties for sale/rent/Shortlet

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is not desperate but buhari worsening situations.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Racoon(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu, while speaking in Yoruba, restated that he helped President Muhammadu Buhari to power and would succeed him. “We brought them into power and we will succeed them”
Above is Bola Tinubu talking showing his shameless desperation to become the president of this nation. The desperate druggie has never hidden his obsession about ruling a One Nigeria he never believe in before but now do because he is benefitting fron the corruption therein.

Yet just as the other fool was saying "Bullion vans missed their way and enter Tinubu's Burdillion house." This is how they are desperately defending an slowpoke desperate heroine-drug addict/baron and bullion vans criminal.You can't defend Tinubu or APC with out sounding stupid or senseless.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Naijanascam: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Who talk that thing?
What do you smoke first?
Which school you attend?
And what is the meaning of Desperation?

Agbadorians and Jagabandits are the real problem to BAT

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by BlueDuck: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Na God go punish all of una for Tinubu APC faction

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by onatisi(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2023
they are already preparing all the excuses they can give for their impending electoral defeat, they have said tinubu is been sabotaged, next they said no fuel and no naira is targeted at them in order to make tinubu lose, the simple truth is they have gone online and have seen that tinubu is the least acceptable candidate and that he will lose

a4cube:
The handwriting is becoming clearer to some people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by asuraking: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2023
An urchin has spoken.so mr.urchin was does emilokan means?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Ofunaofu: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is a desperado, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Opintiwa: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Tinubu is not desperate but buhari worsening situations.

Bola Ahmed don fail

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by cicero(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Fine. He won’t be

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
The only president he'll be is the one of Iragbiju town grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Reelmii: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
grin...well tinubu may not be desperate but he is trying to prove a point...( in my opinion)

But buhari is trying to prove that nobody is above the law.... abeg make i face front
Politics no be my mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Throwback: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
When we talk of desperate candidates, we Nigerian youths know the candidates that are so desperate that they are without integrity or loyalty to anyone or party but themselves.

Atiku has returned to PDP 3 times and is the current candidate of that party.

Obi is lacking in integrity and is a known traitor who refused to die for APGA as promised and also abandoned PDP that gave him the Vice Presidency ticket for the 2019 elections, only to join the Labour Party at the 11th hour just to get easy ticket.

Kwankwaso has abandoned PDP twice and just joined another party last year just like Peter Obi for the purpose of securing ticket.

Only Tinubu is the organic presidential candidate among these lot.

Tinubu never hunted for ticket about. Instead, he was a foundation member of every party he joined and then created others and formed alliances for the benefit of others.

Since 2013, Tinubu has been a member of APC and waited his turn to become presidential candidate of his own party that he formed and laboured for.

We Nigerian youths recognise the desperate versus the organic.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by tunjijones(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
That one na pure lie...

Tinubu wants to be President by all means that is why he went as far as fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket.

If you can remember he wanted to be the vice of Buhari but many people objected to it then and Buhari himself wasn't too cool with it then.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by amnesty7: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
No matter what is said or done, the real contest is surely between Asiwaju and Atiku. If you still doubt, it is just three weeks away.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Nah.... desperacy no dey hin dico....

Amoda ogunlere doesn't give a fvck on what his haters gon say. at 86, he is appearing on every campaign ground doing his campaign every fvcking day, no resting, always on the move 247, there is a clear distinction between diligency and desperacy, amoda is showing it. When they say, do good today, na because of tomorrow, amoda's antecedence commands sagacity today, how can 86years commands such?, na the kind painment wey hin enemy camp dey face, they find it difficult to sleep, eat, drink and fvck... na dere wahala be dat coz nothing is stopping amoda from succeeding jubril al sudan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by frugal(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Manny21: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu right now: My people please do not listen to him. Who told you I'm not desperate? Is that not why I have shouting emi lokan upanda! Talo ran eleyi nise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Throwback: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu is a desperado, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

Tinubu is the only organic presidential candidate among the top4 that he leads.

He is not a party gate crasher or ticket hunter like Atiku and Obi.

Tell me among the top4 candidates, who has been a member of the political party they each represent since 2013 like Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by frugal(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
ROTFLMAO grin
(Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off).
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Faposky95: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Before I read......
What does Emilokan.....really imply.....
King makers don't tussle to become kings....!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Nwadu: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
It is only just his turn I guess
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is the definition of desperation

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Massiveglory: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Desperado jagaban has failed. Take this to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by EKONGKING: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
What is the meaning of emilokan? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by Moh247: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is the only man they fear
Re: Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole by MZEE01: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
I speak for 200 million Nigerians when I say that Tinubu's ambition is an awaiting disaster for Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun / Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat / Dugbe Market Fire: Governor Makinde Fulfils Promise, Doles Out Cash Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.