Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do (8151 Views)

I Am In A Bit Of Mess, Please Help / Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Opinionated: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2018
OP, what did you think would happen when you were smashing the girl? You would turn into a mutant and fly?

If you have been smashing her, clear your mess.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by rex444(m): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Wow!!! Looks like i have read all the news here and strted over again.... So now she is pregnant eh?
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Aug 15, 2018
nairaman66:
Any girl who tells you she was raped at a tender age, just pack your bags and leave immediately!!
I dey tell you. They all use this emotional line for me
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Dlionsheart: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
GraGra247:
Men like you are the reason why men have a bad name. You have zero integrity.

The deal has been done bro, i don't think this can make any difference. You know, chit happens bro.

To me, let him confide in any of her wife's mentor, best friend or close elderly family member; he should tell them how sorry he is, beg them to help plead with his wife for understanding and plead that he can't shade an innocent baby's blood or commit more sin against God through an abortion.

Show the pregnant lady love and attention now than ever and be very close and nice to his wife too.

@OP, Know what you want, take responsibility, be a man, face your fears, confront your ugly past with courage and determination and be very very careful.

Who knows, you may just have another Lady Thatcher in there.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by 3mmyz(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
You've made a mess, we can't unwind what has happened, But your current efforts can do a bit of healing

Tell your current wife about it, yes it will hurt you and her, but it ain't gonna be easy for you at all, but it's better than your wife finding out by herself. You don't wanna start curating a broken home.

Apologize, mean it and move on and ensure you take full responsibility for the incoming child.
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
eddyghali:
please how much is the N50 naira condom again
lol
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Kelyvn(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guy man pay day girl like 2 million make she free u grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
YoungFr:
Good day to all Nairalander
About a year ago I met a 26 years old girl on Facebook who lost her younger brother (their last born), she's single and have no guy around to talk to her so I decided to be closer to her we exchanged numbers and keep calling each other (she call most of the time when ever she needs someone to talk with). We became best of friends and things was going smoothly (may while my serious babe {wife} was pregnant carrying my baby and I became a father few months after meeting this girl who lost her younger brother), we shared our secrets with each other and all of that, she told me she was raped at 18, she lost her virginity to someone she don't even know and for that she swear never to fall in love with any man in her life.

But few months ago things started changing, I can't stand her being just friends so I decided to pour out my heart and feelings for her, she couldn't say no for reasons best known to her. She introduced me to her mom, dad, sister and brother, seems our love keeps growing each day.
We broke up two weeks ago due to some reasons, but I got the shock of my life today when I find out she's pregnant, I'm so confused right now, abortion is not an option as she said she can't abort her first child. Please what do I do now, I can't tell my woman who's with me at home. Please help me out. cry cry cry cry

You don buy market ...... Just tell your wife, she is the understanding type ........
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by jamace(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Your ID is already Young Father. Congrats! cool

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
eddyghali:
please how much is the N50 naira condom again

Nothing beats the pleasure of diving raw .......

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
YoungFr:

Thanks so much but I can't tell my wife about it, yes she said if I'm not ready she will take the responsibilities herself but if she does I shouldn't expect the baby to answer my name when the time comes

You need to tell your wife, for all you know u may not be the father of that child, u just happened to be the most available.

At this point u loose nothing by telling your wife, u will be amazed at how thing will turn out, she s a woman and may know things u don't. She will be disappointed yea, but will appreciate that u told her, together something will come up.

U will loose a lot if u don't tell her,
- U all always feel guilt wnever u see her
- U will suddenly become withdrawn and begin to share attention with the other lady and before u know suspicions arise, somehow she finds out all hell is let loose, not because of wat u did,but because u didnt give her a chance to defend her home
- then with trouble from the 2 women u cannot concentrate, then u begin to think of running away or suicide
- etccccc.....

Make your choice

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rizzoli:

You need to tell your wife, for all you know u may not be the father of that child, u just happened to be the most available.

At this point u loose nothing by telling your wife, u will be amazed at how thing will turn out, she s a woman and may know things u don't. She will be disappointed yea, but will appreciate that u told her, together something will come up.

U will loose a lot if u don't tell her,
- U all always feel guilt wnever u see her
- U will suddenly become withdrawn and begin to share attention with the other lady and before u know suspicions arise, somehow she finds out all hell is let loose, not because of wat u did,but because u didnt give her a chance to defend her home
- then with trouble from the 2 women u cannot concentrate, then u begin to think of running away or suicide
- etccccc.....

Make your choice
Thanks sir, I have been following your advice but the truth is I can't be bold enough to tell my wife about it, my wife is an Esan gal (Edo), I know her very well and what shes gonna tell me is to choose between the two of them. As for the gal that's pregnant she said she will deny me access to her and the baby should my wife know about it cos she's afraid of Esan people. I'm From Delta and the gal who's pregnant is also from Delta state.
I can't key go of my wife cos she have always been there for me and I can't stay away from the pregnant gal cos she's carrying my baby cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2018
YoungFr:

Thanks sir, I have been following your advice but the truth is I can't be bold enough to tell my wife about it, my wife is an Esan gal (Edo), I know her very well and what shes gonna tell me is to choose between the two of them. As for the gal that's pregnant she said she will deny me access to her and the baby should my wife know about it cos she's afraid of Esan people. I'm From Delta and the gal who's pregnant is also from Delta state.
I can't key go of my wife cos she have always been there for me and I can't stay away from the pregnant gal cos she's carrying my baby cry cry cry cry cry
You need to be prayerful. You have fallen into a situation in which you need wisdom.

1. Pour your heart to GOD, ask for forgiveness. Ask the Lord for wisdom and direction concerning this issue.

2. If you are Christian, go to your Spiritual Father(Pastor, Elder or Deacon etc), inform them about it and ask for their advice.

3.Inform your parents.

It will be difficult to profess what you have done, but you have to pay the price in order for your home to remain stable.

Don't leave out GOD!!!

Abortion is not an option.

Make sure you do those 3 points written above.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by frbona: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2018
highqueen:
this is how your pricks will be moving from one skirt to another.
no shame atall.
married man for that,carry your cross abeg.
I just pity the innocent wife you left at home,only for you to be misbehaving on social media.
undecided
we don see you na wey be reverend sister

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Dolapo873: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
don't you know that she will get pregnant before u even make an attempt of having sex with her and how much are they selling condom that you can't afford to buy and you couldn't control yourself when having sex with her ..You just dey pour everything inside

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by one4GOD(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=YoungFr post=70277671]Good day to all Nairalander
About a year ago I met a 26 years old girl on Facebook who lost her younger brother (their last born), she's single and have no guy around to talk to her so I decided to be closer to her we exchanged numbers and keep calling each other (she call most of the time when ever she needs someone to talk with). We became best of friends and things was going smoothly (may while my serious babe {wife} was pregnant carrying my baby and I became a father few months after meeting this girl who lost her younger brother), we shared our secrets with each other and all of that, she told me she was raped at 18, she lost her virginity to someone she don't even know and for that she swear never to fall in love with any man in her life.

But few months ago things started changing, I can't stand her being just friends so I decided to pour out my heart and feelings for her, she couldn't say no for reasons best known to her. She introduced me to her mom, dad, sister and brother, seems our love keeps growing each day.
We broke up two weeks ago due to some reasons, but I got the shock of my life today when I find out she's pregnant, I'm so confused right now, abortion is not an option as she said she can't abort her first child. Please what do I do now, I can't tell my woman who's with me at home. Please help me out. cry cry cry cryquote
the first lady that had baby for you who is she to you cos here u called her baby, wife, my woman cos if she is ur wife how come u develop feelings for another woman to extent you had unprotected sex with her, smh

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by papijoe1(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Same question I wanted to ask. If she has std or something else you would not be typing or writing this pregnancy story
abdeiz:
Why didnt you use protection?
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Kirakosarin(f): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
YoungFr:

We broke up two weeks ago due to some reasons, but I got the shock of my life today when I find out she's pregnant, I'm so confused right now, abortion is not an option as she said she can't abort her first child. Please what do I do now, I can't tell my woman who's with me at home. Please help me out. cry cry cry cry
You have to tell ur wife u brought it upon ur self.
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lalasticlala seun please help me move it to front page
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by jyro2017mama: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
She blackmailed you and you fell for it. Why are men so soft hearted. How hard is it to focus on your wife? Pls take care of your responsibility also tell your wife the truth.
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by solaadebayo590: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
your problem started the day you shared your secret with the strange woman and keeping it from your wife
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Frankicent(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na you give her bells ni?
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Kira290(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Matured man coming to ask for advice on a public forum undecided
YoungFr:

Lalasticlala seun please help love this to front page
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by marvinsync(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2018
YoungFr:

lol then let her keep HER child and let it be her's alone

listen no one should be forced to raise a child , tell her ur not in it and that if she wants to raise it she should raise it alone !!

legally speaking, if u consult with ur lawyer u will be in under no obligation to raise the child ( tho im not 100% sure)

now the thing is do u have the stomach for it , if not
then

option 2 , simply tell ur wife ,tell her family , they'll hate u but get over it maybe and raise the child simple !
but u can't have any relationship with the mother ooh!

but guy u know u fvcked up right ?
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
marvinsync:

but guy u know u fvcked up right ?

I swear big time fockup but I have to accept my responsibility, the baby is mine and I have to take responsibility not matter the consequences. I went through a lot from my mom from the age of 5 till now I never got motherly love (I haven't gotten a pencil from her), I grew up in the hands of step moms (2) and I know what I went through cry cry cry cry cry, (thank God for where I am today) for this single reason I want my kids to hare parental love both from me and their mom
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
paulpery:
Maryy them. Happy polygamous life. Carry on
make he kukuma become Muslim, change him name to IbrahimDamola Yusuf and change their wives name to Monsurat and Aisha cos the religion condones polygamy.
Asalamaikum insha allah
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
YoungFr:

I swear big time fockup but I have to accept my responsibility, the baby is mine and I have to take responsibility not matter the consequences. I went through a lot from my mom from the age of 5 till now I never got motherly love (I haven't gotten a pencil from her), I grew up in the hands of step moms (2) and I know what I went through cry cry cry cry cry, (thank God for where I am today) for this single reason I want my kids to hare parental love both from me and their mom
I'm a born again Christian but sorry to ask "why didn't you tell her you're married at least that will create fear and tension in her"
Also I don't support adultery but why didn't you use contraceptive?
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by marvinsync(m): 3:56am On Aug 21, 2018
YoungFr:

spoken like a true man!

anyways that's ur path , take it !

pay for ur mistakes and move on

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by fuckboys: 4:53am On Aug 21, 2018
YoungFr:

fake stories just to make FP

1 Like

Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by peacengine(m): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2018
YoungFr:

Guy, it seems u want to eat ya cake and have it. Go ahead, continue scratching ya scrotum
Re: I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do by Abcruz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
YoungFr:

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O inhabitants of the earth;

"is not wisdom calling out?
It's not understanding raising its voice?
You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;
You stupid ones acquire an understanding heart.
For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them.
You naively strayed into her paths and she seduced you with smooth speech.
Suddenly, you went after her like a bull heading to the slaughter.
You saw the danger but you paid no attention.
You took nothing to heart, until an arrow pierced your liver.
Now confusion has befalling you and you seek for advisers to cover your errors.
Look! I will laugh when what you dread comes, because you rejected practical wisdom, understanding and you showed no fear of me in the valley."

Declares THE LORD OF HOST.!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / Get Affordable CCTV Installation For Your Home/office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.