Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) (5724 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Hahahaha Johnnyessence aka Johnnyvid aka activistjohnny grin

You have now pitched your tent with Adeleke.

You pitched your tent with Fayose and spread all manner of lies and propaganda, He lost

You pitched your tent with Saraki and also spread all manner of lies and propaganda and the very next week his own people in kwara covered the whole streets in illorin calling him a thief and all he represents as thieves. All the PDP political structures in kwara also defected to APC and saraki is on the verge of impeachment and political obscurity.

Now you have jumped to Adeleke a man with a suspicious testimonial and who virtually has no result because they are all PENDING while his only result released was F9 and that F9 was even I'm English of all subjects.

It shows the kind of people you support and it also proves the adage which says, show me your friends and I will show you who you are.

Adeleke will also be disgraced same way the others you supported have been disgraced. grin

You still haven't gotten tired of crying from defeat abi? Get ready for another one.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

After Adeleke is humbled by APC , you will migrate to Ogun state and also claim to be from Ogun central. It's not new serial Loser.
you are still pained with my reply and brand. but wait are you from osun state? you get pvc at all.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Hahahaha Johnnyessence aka Johnnyvid aka activistjohnny grin

You have now pitched your tent with Adeleke.

You pitched your tent with Fayose and spread all manner of lies and propaganda, He lost

You pitched your tent with Saraki and also spread all manner of lies and propaganda and the very next week his own people in kwara covered the whole streets in illorin calling him a thief and all he represents as thieves. All the PDP political structures in kwara also defected to APC and saraki is on the verge of impeachment and political obscurity.

Now you have jumped to Adeleke a man with a suspicious testimonial and who virtually has no result because they are all PENDING while his only result released was F9 and that F9 was even I'm English of all subjects.

It shows the kind of people you support and it also proves the adage which says, show me your friends and I will show you who you are.

Adeleke will also be disgraced same way the others you supported have been disgraced. grin

You still haven't gotten tired of crying from defeat abi? Get ready for another one.
you will never never rest here on nairaland. i maintain my stand, that is my choice. each and everyone has his/her own choice. that is my choice please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Butterflyle0: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will never never rest here on nairaland. i maintain my stand, that is my choice. each and everyone has his/her own choice. that is my choice please.

Lmao your choice is pending results and f9 in English abi?

No wonder all he could say when he was addressing people with lies was Gbaagba Gbaaba

Dangote called me and said he is coming with money to spend on your people

Oteddola called me and said he is coming to spend money on you people

The very next day Dangote denied ever saying that. grin

Guy you have been sitting on a long thing but are yet to realise it

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao your choice is pending results and f9 in English abi?

No wonder all he could say when he was addressing people with lies was Gbaagba Gbaaba

Dangote called me and said he is coming with money to spend on your people

Oteddola called me and said he is coming to spend money on you people

The very next day Dangote denied ever saying that. grin

Guy you have been sitting on a long thing but are yet to realise it
you give respect to their family cos' they deserve it. in the video, you misinterprete it here, ayekooto akindele misinterprete cos' he is been sponsored by tinubu. what distinguish senator ademola adeleke said is that he will woo dangote and otedola to invest in osun state economy. i'm not brainwash like you. i watched it and analyse it well.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Butterflyle0: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you give respect to their family cos' they deserve it. in the video, you misinterprete it here, ayekooto akindele misinterprete cos' he is been sponsored by tinubu. what distinguish senator ademola adeleke said is that he will woo dangote and otedola to invest in osun state economy. i'm not brainwash like you. i watched it and analyse it well.

Shaataap I also listened to it.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
If truly he did all this I must say kudos, he really did we for the ppl he represent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
If truly he did all this I must say kudos, he really did we for the ppl he represent
Don't be deceived with OP. He can add anything together to deceive people. He did similar thing in Ekiti before he was bursted.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Don't be deceived with OP. He can add anything together to deceive people. He did similar thing in Ekiti before he was bursted.
you can never believe truth here. that is what distinguish senator ademola adeleke has done in his senatorial zone. show us your marketed candidate. abi he know get name niiii.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
miracood:
why should we Blive dis? undecided
Number 4,is very true cuz am from the community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Proffwhyhurry12:

Number 4,is very true cuz am from the community
thank you for showing that I'm not lieing on this platform. thanks for vindicating me .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart / Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba / Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.