Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) (5722 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2018
transformed:
Did he missed the plenary or refused to vote on laws that were passed since he came on board. Not a fan of Adeleke myself but your position can only be adjudged as someone that lack understanding of naija politics, maybe you live abroad or idealist. In Nigeria if your only contribution as senators is lawmaking, be prepare to make those laws in your family house after the next election...if you like make laws that will reduce unemployment to zero...#sad
thanks for your reply here, i appreciate it. you really know what senate entails.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Osun State Workers can never forget Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke in a haste for the good. Just last Sunday, the PDP Candidate condemned and criminalised the deliberate payment of half salary to Osun Workers by Aregbesola and APC which prompted Adeleke to declare an automatic suspension of the crazy cut in Staff salaries, alas, less than 48 hours later, after the assurance of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke, the Government of APC under Rauf Aregbesola hurriedly paid full salary to our distressed Workers. This is a confirmation that for more than 2 years since the commencement of half salary regime in Osun, Aregbesola and Oyetola and the rest of them has been deliberating exposing our hardworking Civil Servants in Osun State to wicked lack.

Adeleke is therefore a positive Omen for Osun Workers. He is the only Candidate who is irredeemably committed to real and sincere welfare of Workers of Osun State. This emergency payment of full salary by Aregbesola for the first time since over 2 years was due to the assurance given by Ademola Adeleke at the All Souls Cathedral Church in Osogbo on Sunday. We appeal to the Workers to spend their legitimate full salary in peace while they VOTE for the sustainability of FULL PAYMENT OF SALARY which Adeleke has promised throughout his tenure as from November. It requires no special miracle except than to block the frequent capital freight or flight associated with the APC in Osun State.

Let us reject Gboyega Oyetola collectively and VOTE for the ASSURANCE, IMOLE NURUDEEN ADEMOLA ADELEKE AS OSUN STATE GOVERNOR. #LetUsGetOsunWorkingAgain

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
alot of people have been asking me what distinguish senator ademola nurudeen adeleke did in his last 1 year in the senate, i hope you all can see and read. more grace for you senator ademola adeleke
i know Adeleke will win with a wide margin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

You are a lair with bad memory and even without Internet memory. Ekweremadu was the one that proposed a bill on community police. Stop misleading the general public, you are a known propagandist on this forum.
you mean johnnyessence is the "SQUEALER"of nairaland?
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
alen4smith:
i know Adeleke will win with a wide margin grin grin
he dey pain you niii. let me come and be going.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
alen4smith:
please try to protect my brand. you can't say that to linda ikeji hmmmm
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2018
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc seun cc fynestboi
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he dey pain you niii. let me come and be going.
that's your slangs na.Adeleke will be mercilessly beaten you can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by daywatcher: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Ovamboland:
Rubbish.

Nothing to show for his core duties lawmaking.

It's a shame educated folks listed generators and brick work and painting as achievement of a senator.
His stance or position on state police bill is not worth considering, his opinion on anti-corruption bills is useless, but sharing okada and cooler is his thing.

Thank you.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
alen4smith:
Check his previous posts, you will know more about him.He is a known propagandist

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
alen4smith:
that's your slangs na.Adeleke will be mercilessly beaten you can take that to the bank.
you still dey reply me. abeg let me come and be going jare. not difficult sighting nairaland politician.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Check his previous posts, you will know more about him.He is a known propagandist
the thing just dey pain you cos' i didn't support Apc. sorry oooo that is my choice.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the thing just dey pain you cos' i didn't support Apc. sorry oooo that is my choice.
Serial loser. Between where is Gov Eleka?
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Serial loser. Between where is Gov Eleka?
he is in court to seek redress on it.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he is in court to seek redress on it.
Adeleke will also end in court to seek redress. Not new to serial losers.After all Ize Iyamu was also in court to seek redress.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Must you beg mynd before your thread gets to FP? They know your style, hence the reason they don't want you to mislead Osun people again just as you misled Ekiti people. Between where is Prof Gov Eleka?
distinguish senator ademola adeleke is a goal. let me come and be going till evening. so you are boss in nairaland. what is your asset gan self? you get pvc at all? if you are the owner of nairaland, definitely seun now has shareholders. Ejo lo ferooo.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Adeleke will also end in court to seek redress. Not new to serial losers.After all Ize Iyamu was also in court to seek redress.
you get pvc at all. you will do votes buying on election day abi. nothing is hiding no more. make i chop my own money too and clean mouth.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

you are Inec chairman now.omo baba olowo.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguish senator ademola adeleke is a goal. let me come and be going till evening. so you are boss in nairaland. what is your asset gan self? you get pvc at all? if you are the owner of nairaland, definitely seun now has shareholders. Ejo lo ferooo.
Until you desist from spreading lies and propaganda on Nairaland. Between remember to donate to the newly defeated Senators from Bauchi and Katsina plus the house of Rep in Kogi state so that they can also seek redress in court. Serial Loser.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you get pvc at all. you will do votes buying on election day abi. nothing is hiding no more. make i chop my own money too and clean mouth.
You will be arrested if you ever come to Osun to vote. You claimed to be from Ekiti and claimed to have voted for PDP in Ekiti, just a month ago. If you are planning to come to Osun and vote again, we will arrest you.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by mikeweezy(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Am not from osun state so I dnt have problem with him ,but what if him win & get to office and started dancing and forget things to do as a governor ?
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

You will be arrested if you ever come to Osun to vote. You claimed to be from Ekiti and claimed to have voted for PDP in Ekiti, just a month ago. If you are planning to come to Osun and vote again, we will arrest you.
kikikiki, nairaland politician with their game of fears and tactics. you never understand osun state politics. so you can't understand how it is done here. besides the likes of you and do all their possible effort to rig last year senatorial election, so what is the final score. besides you get pvc at all.nairaland politician with their rant. keep it on jare.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

Until you desist from spreading lies and propaganda on Nairaland. Between remember to donate to the newly defeated Senators from Bauchi and Katsina plus the house of Rep in Kogi state so that they can also seek redress in court. Serial Loser.
i never posted any form of lies and propanganda here. i posted what is on ground. i develop my brand and also maintain my integrity. so it is when i didn't support your party Apc that I'm blowing propanganda. you never understand how the politics of osun state is been done, besides you get pvc at all? cos' the likes of you rant online without no pvc.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
kikikiki, nairaland politician with their game of fears and tactics. you never understand osun state politics. so you can't understand how it is done here. besides the likes of you and do all their possible effort to rig last year senatorial election, so what is the final score. besides you get pvc at all.nairaland politician with their rant. keep it on jare.
You see it's never good to lie. Your lies have come to hunt you. In Ekiti just last month, you claimed to have voted for PDP in Governorship election. Now, you are here claiming that you will vote for PDP candidate in Osun again.You see why I always desist you. Lies lies lies lies per second Billings
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

You see it's never good to lie. Your lies have come to hunt you. In Ekiti just last month, you claimed to have voted for PDP in Governorship election. Now, you are here claiming that you will vote for PDP candidate in Osun again.You see why I always desist you. Lies lies lies lies per second Billings
i never claimed that i am from ekiti state, I'm from osun state representing osun central senatorial zone. i only support professor olusola eleka governorship candidacy. the case is already in the court of justice. so be patience for the justice to prevail on the election issues. i even posted more of osun state cos' i love to promote my state. i maintain my brand and also allow justice to take place. i hate cheating in my life. you just have to accept that.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i never claimed that i am from ekiti state, I'm from osun state representing osun central senatorial zone. i only support professor olusola eleka governorship candidacy. the case is already in the court of justice. so be patience for the justice to prevail on the election issues. i even posted more of osun state cos' i love to promote my state. i maintain my brand and also allow justice to take place. i hate cheating in my life. you just have to accept that.
After Adeleke is humbled by APC , you will migrate to Ogun state and also claim to be from Ogun central. It's not new serial Loser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week / Massive Crowd As Wike Storms Kogi For Atiku/Obi (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.