Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. (43683 Views)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Thousands To Miss Visa Appointments As US Embassy Closes Indefinitely / U.S. Embassy Closes Abuja Consular Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Damseldammie(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
But why did US embassy did this to 9ja ppl now & you ppl knew quite well that most Nigerian preferred using consular centre in Abuja to any other centre in Nigeria... Èyí kòdára tóo
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by mokt(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
I don't even know what to comment sha.
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Awoleesu:
Hmmm, I smell "intelligence report" @ work here....

No sir the only word you end right is "intelligence" I strongly suspect its a move to pressure nigeria n government to accept a term that must have stated to bihari ....there. Is something Nigerian government is ofg or refusing to do that is affecting them and their selfish purposes
Could it he the yen..well u and I may never know just those in inner circles .I also have a feeling some strong forces in Nigeria are in cohort with u s over this

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by NothingDoMe: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
nurshah:

No sir the only word you end right is "intelligence" I strongly suspect its a move to pressure nigeria n government to accept a term that must have stated to bihari ....there. Is something Nigerian government is ofg or refusing to do that is affecting them and their selfish purposes
Could it he the yen..well u and I may never know just those in inner circles .I also have a feeling some strong forces in Nigeria are in cohort with u s over this
Lol that's you own theory. Others may believe that the US is aware that it's actually Jubrin that is posing as Buhari tongue

Maybe they gave Jubrin a timeline to stop the acting tongue

Lol.
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Lol that's you own theory. Others may believe that the US is aware that it's actually Jubrin that is posing as Buhari tongue

Maybe they gave Jubrin a timeline to stop the acting tongue

Lol.

Child
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by NothingDoMe: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2018
nurshah:

Child
Baby tongue
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2018
phemsie:

Going by Ur moniker, I can't agree less.
I wasn't joking o, just come make you try am first with any girl you like to fok
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
gameboyo:

Can't he invest the money here in Nigeria
wil u invest ur money in Naija.
Naija is a shithole.
Only d doomed remain in naija

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2018
mokt:
I don't even know what to comment sha.
the thread is mean for us that always travel out of the country, not for people like you that only travel to aba, nnewi, Onitsha and awka tongue tongue
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Lowrenzojacuzzi:
what of those that have already been booked for appointment.
they will all be executed
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
yes
Ghana, srilanka,Thailand, Zimbabwe,India,Qatar n Kahazastan
no better country dey inside jo
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
phemsie:

Do they have embassy in Cotonou?
no they don't, but they have in Benin republic
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by mokt(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
the thread is mean for us that always travel out of the country, not for people like you that only travel to aba, nnewi, Onitsha and awka tongue tongue

I have never travelled out of the country, True. But I have being to Ghana by road, therefore, passing through Cotonou and Togo. And for the record, I have never travelled to all those states you mentioned but I have passed through Ababa & Onitsha on my way to Akwa Ibom. Since you have travelled out of the country, would you be so kind to share where you have being to before?

Thank you. smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
mokt:

I have never travelled out of the country, True. But I have being to Ghana by road, therefore, passing through Cotonou and Togo. And for the record, I have never travelled to all those states you mentioned but I have passed through Ababa & Onitsha on my way to Akwa Ibom. Since you have travelled out of the country, would you be so kind to share where you have being to before?

Thank you. smiley grin
I have bean to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, Libya and other Islamic terrorist countries

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by mokt(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I have bean to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, Libya and other Islamic terrorist countries

Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by 100kobo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
There is no smoke without fire. The US I know acts only on credible intelligence. There is trouble in the land and we all seem blind to it. The latest theatrics in the National Assembly portends grave danger to our sociopolitical terrain. The country is about imploding, and our Leader is away on a "foreign" trip.

Let's pray for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by UncleJudax(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
his motive is 2 run away frm ds shithole
cool
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by JWTheocracy1: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
peacengine:

See this Ivorian nigga laughing at us. This is a sign of sadistic psychopathic behavior, to rejoice @ people's pain. Go get checked bro

Lol guy take a chill pill. No carry your anger come my side oh! grin grin grin
Enjoy the change,!
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Ugosample(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
This is Nigeria... Look how we living now. grin grin grin Kudos America! Please close everything in that hole shit.

Tu as dit ça parce que tu es eschappé

Laisse les autres qui veut eschappé
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
jookco:
If you are doing fine in Nigeria , no need running to America. The richest Nigerians are in Nigeria. America na for us we no arrange ourselves wells for Nija.

not every thing is about money

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Ugosample(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
phemsie:

What kind of question is this
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by phemsie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ugosample:

What kind of question is this

Oga take it easy, I was only being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Springdale: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2018
grandstar:

they figured you were going to overstay or were you not? grin grin

I wasn’t planning on staying too long, just a month.

sad

Those people
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Lewist(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2018
hi nlanders pls whats d available dates for visa appointment in lagos, I got October 3rd for my fiancée and I want to see if I can get like October date in lagos

1 Like

Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by tunesboyo(m): 4:05am On Aug 20, 2018
phemsie:

Yes they do.
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by tunesboyo(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Frankaka8:
for real, is this possible??

Yes bro, someone gave me the scope and I confirmed it.
Re: Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. by Frankaka8(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2018
tunesboyo:

Yes bro, someone gave me the scope and I confirmed it.
so what is the likely possibility kf been approved? as one has to enplain why he left his homeland to apply elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria / Photos Of The Wreckage Of Lagos Helicopter Crash / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.