Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

BUSTED: Important Message To All Kwara South And Kwara North Youth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BUSTED: Important Message To All Kwara South And Kwara North Youth (258 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / Important Message For Waec Student (ASAP) / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: Important Message To All Kwara South And Kwara North Youth by adem30: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
I will like to categorically inform you that Sent. Bukola Saraki is trading our Future for the betterment of Kwara Central only. All slots been given to our senators (Kwara south and Kwara north) have been hijacked by this notorious greedy and selfish Senator (Saraki) for his own constituency youths alone, while our irresponsible senators Rafiu Ibrahim and Shaba Lafiagi has nothing to do about it.

If you are very conversants with happening in the state of recent, almost every week Ilorin youth receives Federal Government appointment letter from Saraki, while our own senators has nothing to bring home.

A brother of mine was pursuing an appoinent with the help of his old friend who now works with a Senator in Sokoto (Name withheld). His friend in Sokoto helped talk with his boss Senator, about his issue and the Senator requested to know the Senator representing our senatori district. He was told that Senator Rafiu Ibrahim is our Senator, the Sokoto Senator spoke with Rafiu that he has a candidate he would like him to help in his constituency since he knew 16 slots were awarded to each senators in the federation. Unfortunately, Senator Rafiu confessed to the Sokoto Senator that his Political leader in the state (San. Bukola Saraki) has already taken 14 slots from them, living them with only 2 slots each to take to their constituents (Kwara South and North) while Saraki took all his own 16 slots plus the 28 slots hijacked from his "slaves' senators to his own Kwara Central.

My brothers and Sisters in Kwara South&North this is the major reason our senators are coming home empty handed and will start to distribute Okada for graduates as constituency project.

It's time to free ourselves from this wicked boundage our parents put us in.

#Freedom4Kwara

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level Secretary At A Warehousing Company / Internal Audit & Compliance Officer At Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organisati / How To Use Informal Conversations To Motivate And Engage Employees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.