Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) (2254 Views)

Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy

desperation

1 Share

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by YourImaginaryBF: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
ShakaZullu:
cheesy

desperation
are they going to loan you money without any means of verification? note that there are more people with pvc than there are with national ID

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
are they going to loan you money without any means of verification? note that there are more people with pvc than there are with national ID

Where in this world do people use Voter card as identity card? What happened to National Identity Card?

4 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Amitez:

Where in this world do people use Voter card as identity card? What happened to National Identity Card?

u dey mind all these BMCs there argument is always as dry as harmattan breeze!

if the APC government is smart, they would av made the method of identification to be either drivers license, national id card and voters card.

empty heads! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Arysexy(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2018
I'm very sure it's Oshiomole that brought this idea. Rigging plan.

Thunder scatter APC

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by naijapips04: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:

Shut up the nationaly accepted means of verification is the National ID.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by FarahAideed: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2018
I said it earlier that the 10 thousand Naira is nothing but electoral fraud

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Asek1(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Will the N10,000.00 last them for four years Some people can mumu sha angry

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Ndonu101: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2018
apc is destroying Nigeria

slowly but surely

2 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Alary: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut up the nationaly accepted means of verification is the National ID.
shut up there ,you can also present ur voters card .Majority do not have national I'd , but voters card is more popular

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 4:47am On Aug 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by velocity25(m): 5:00am On Aug 15, 2018
APC keep exposing their evil plan for Nigeria day by day

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by olalat(m): 5:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Amitez:

where in the world do they use voters card for opening of account in the banks. That's peculiarities of Nigeria situation. There must be means of identify. Its a loan not Christmas gift. Through voters card, you can trace people to their PU and to their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by dalongjnr: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2018
for any valid bank transaction, you need any of these; national ID card, driver's license, voters card with recent evidence of bill's payment.

2 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by FASTLINK1: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:

It should have been ID cards like PVC, Intl passport, national ID and drivers license and not just PVC only.
Things will get difficult at the aftermath of 2019, they will have to recoup else, nothing is free even in Freetown.

Any way, as long as you PVC is not going to be used as collateral or it won't be given on the election day.I am good.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Let them buy it at least they give loan of 10k to people is part of dividend of democracy. What's is pdp 16 years of reign looks like. Big up op.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by FASTLINK1: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Let them buy it at least they give loan of 10k to people is part of dividend of democracy. What's is pdp 16 years of reign looks like. Big up op.
Don't complain when it become a norm.

2 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by donbachi(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Even if apc should make it open,as vote buying.nigerians will still sell.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by PapalsBull(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
ShakaZullu:
lalasticlala
[/s]
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by YourImaginaryBF: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2018
FASTLINK1:

It should have been ID cards like PVC, Intl passport, national ID and drivers license and not just PVC only.
Things will get difficult at the aftermath of 2019, they will have to recoup else, nothing is free even in Freetown.

Any way, as long as you PVC is not going to be used as collateral or it won't be given on the election day.I am good.
the PVC is an easier means of identification, not everyone has a national ID.

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by great664(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2018
olalat:
where in the world do they use voters card for opening of account in the banks. That's peculiarities of Nigeria situation. There must be means of identify. Its a loan not Christmas gift. Through voters card, you can trace people to their PU and to their families.

WIll the PVC works better than the BVN? Tracing the person to PU on which day or freezing the account with BVN and allw the defaulting beneficiary to come complain and get arrested?

Please which should be more effective?

I just tire for you people... Seriously, I don't envy your BMC job at all, It is really too much to defend this government.

2 Likes

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2018
PapalsBull:
Allah cock

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by AntiBuharist: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
I ought to abuse you but I don't want that mod to ban me. Your brain is leaking.

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Eketem: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2018
A government legalising vote buying, Those defending it today should not complain when another party does it tomorrow. Why do you want their PVC? So you can trace those who do not vote for you abi? PVC is not the only means of identification why specify PVC?

Lalastica , Dominique Seun front page please, let Nigerians know what is going on.

Dishonest people in this adminstration

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by olalat(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2018
great664:

WIll the PVC works better than the BVN? Tracing the person to PU on which day or freezing the account with BVN and allw the defaulting beneficiary to come complain and get arrested?

Please which should be more effective?

I just tire for you people... Seriously, I don't envy your BMC job at all, It is really too much to defend this government.
I forgive you for tagging me BMC firstly.
To respond to you as a supposedly rational person, that's if I guess right. Many of the target beneficiaries if the loan are local traders whose majority do have bank account. Go to the villages in the country and you will understand what I talking about. PVC is more viable than your referred bvn ok. Im aware of the states that have done this before. The disbursement is in groups. Each group open accounts where the group money is deposited for onward payment to respective members of the group. Next time think like Norma human being by not tagging an unknown individual you never meet what they are not.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by ashjay001(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Still more creative n more sensible, than dashing, just a single king, $250000!

That's 2m votes, guaranteed!tongue
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Malikcoker: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2018
This is misleading angry
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2018
AntiBuharist:

I ought to abuse you but I don't want that mod to ban me. Your brain is leaking.
like your father's brain leaking.
Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by mimariamabudul1: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
DESPERATE APC LOOKING FOR ALL MEANS TO BUY VOTES.. OUR NEW CONSCIENCE HAS ALIGNED WITH THE RE BRANDED PDP AND IT MISSION TO RESCUE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) by Blessed200016: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can't observe APC being written on the form.
Legally, APC worn here

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out / We Must Not Allow Dino Malaye Killed By Buhari Asari Dokubor Gingers IPOB / Presidency Dissolves Newly Inaugurated NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.