Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast (8225 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Naira Weakens To Lowest In Four Years / Oil Price Sinks To $24, Lowest In 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by BeijinDossier: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Tundebricklayer, you just shut down this thread with facts and figures, now it is no longer enjoyable because Yoruba friends have abandoned the thread for you alone. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by TundeBricklayer: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
nigga ... Post the link .. not nonsense screenshot.

I will create that screenshot in less down 10 minutes on a computer.. post the link where you got it from ..

And again 2010? Seriously

In 2010, ibadan had only 3 radio stations,. In 2018 It has over 25 radio station.. what does this tell you when you are posting nonsense old stat.

Let's assume your fake sourceless stat is right, if ibadan has 10 banks in 2009, do you expect it to have same amount of banks in 2018 with population increase and migrants especially from South east flooding the city to sell gala.?

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2011/publications/statistics/2010/PartA/PartA.html
Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by appsdope(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2018
deliveryboy:

Speak for yourself bro, I lived in the same Abia state, people bank their money like there's no tomorrow.

Big lie. So cemetery and Ariaria or even Shopping Centre traders dey go bank by 5 everyday. Na recently sef banks come dey enter market dey collect people's money every evening. They will come with their teller inside market..
Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by OkutaNla: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Anambra is not your mate, according to your ewedu logic you said Bank branches in Oyo is more than southeast states combine grin grin Check below list of commercial branches in Nigeria by states grin cheesy grin grin

Cc OkutaNla,. lx3as, BeijinDossier, PVision2020, konfused

End of discussion

You have always been a stvpid and slow chap so you always argue off point but end up further exposing your foolishness. The report you are pained about was released by CBN-funded SANEF (Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility). SANEF/CBN said that the SouthEast and NorthEast have lowest Bank Access (which isn't just limited to Bank transactions, but also includes basic financial services, such as P.O.S, Cash-in, Cash-out, funds transfer (online and offline), bill payments, airtime purchase, government disbursements as well as data on enrollment on BMS Infrastructure (BVN)., but because you are too stoopid to understand the context of the report, in your typical fashion, you rejected it and are bandying about outdated CBN cash-transactions data. cheesy grin . Guy, when will you ever receive sense? I have adviced you to enroll in Night-school to brush-up your intellectual capacity, but you refuse and instead prefer to continue acting a fool online.

Since you have so foolishly rejected their report, take your fight (including your 2009 data) to CBN/SANEF, instead of bleating like a sheep that is about to be slaughtered because your foolishness is not impressing anyone. undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by TundeBricklayer: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2018
OkutaNla:

You have always been a stvpid and slow chap so you always argue off point but end up further exposing your foolishness. The report you are pained about was released by CBN-funded SANEF (Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility). SANEF/CBN said that the SouthEast and NorthEast have lowest Bank Access (which isn't just limited to Bank transactions, but also includes basic financial services, such as Cash-in, Cash-out, funds transfer, bill payments, airtime purchase, government disbursements), but because you are too stoopid to understand the context of the report, in your typical fashion, you rejected it and are bandying about outdated CBN cash-transactions data. cheesy grin . Guy, when will you ever receive sense? I have adviced you to enroll in Night-school to brush-up your intellectual capacity, but you refuse and instead prefer to continue acting a fool online.

Since you have so foolishly rejected their report, take your fight (including your 2009 data) to CBN/SANEF, instead of bleating like a sheep that is about to be slaughtered because your foolishness is not impressing anyone. undecided

grin grin
Odavangard please can you update us with states performance, and 2015-2018 data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by OkutaNla: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin
Odavangard please can you update us with states performance, and 2015-2018 data

Why should I update you? Why not do some more digging till you find it. lmao. Afterall, na you dey follow CBN/SANEF drag data na. Come on, get back to work and do some more digging, I have no doubt that you will find what you are looking for. lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by mfm04622: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2018
Mynd44:
The banks are more concerned with sashe banking, declaring huge profits which does not tally with their books to raise their share price, currency round tripping and acting as personal piggbanks to politicians for political favors and protection against the CBN.

There was a time there were a lot of off-site ATMs since they would collect 100 naira per non-native withdrawal but since the money they will make have reduced to 65 naira and upon the customer's fourth non-native bank withdrawal in a month, they stopped deploying and even the already deployed ones were left to rot

Those things are investment. What if I told you it cost minimum of 15M to set up an off site location? So you want banks to invest such amounts and not make back that money?

1 Like

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by EarthXmetahuman: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2011/publications/statistics/2010/PartA/PartA.html
again.. where is the link to that table..

Or do you want me to read entire CBN monetary policy for 2010 to get a useless table?

2 Likes

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by Philistine(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Lagos, Rivers and Anambra are the top 3 states with the highest commercial bank branch networks. cheesy
Dullard! Kano and Kaduna states are higher than Anambra state, Anambra should be 7th on the list.

1 Like

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by BeijinDossier: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Almajiri look at the list again cool

Philistine:

Dullard! Kano and Kaduna states are higher than Anambra state, Anambra should be 7th on the list.
Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
PVision2020:
I was surprised when I served in the overhyped Rivers State also, the whole of Asalga, Delga and Akulga have no bank branches nor ATM. Corpers will have to to spend close to 1500 to travel to Choba or Abonema from Buguma just to withdraw their 19'800.
Same with most of their glorified villages and creeks called LGA, a whole 3 neighboring lga's without bank nor ATM.. tufiakwa.
There is no LGA in the west that you won't find at least a microfinance bank (worst case scenario). Even in huts and hamlets you go still find banks.

It's obvious that you are confused. You said no bank in Akulga, but end up saying you travel to choba and ABONNEMA to access a bank.
Please where is ABONNEMA?

Your mumu don ripe.
I still don't blame you shaa. You just showed the symptom of a journey just come( very common amongst NYSC dudes).
Na your type go dey borokiri still dey ask people where borokiri dey.

Let me educate you a bit about most LGAs in Rivers State that are not close/sharing boundaries with Port Harcourt. When it comes to banks you'll only get them in the capitals of those LGAs. And remember it's only popular/big name banks you'll see in those places.
So ask questions and stop fooling yourself.

No banks you claim, but the cash deposit is still higher than all your SW states besides Lagos.
Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by Jaideyone(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Southwest is just Lagos
beef
ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.
kill yaself

2 Likes

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by PVision2020(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ekinematics:

It's obvious that you are confused. You said no bank in Akulga, but end up saying you travel to choba and ABONNEMA to access a bank.
Please where is ABONNEMA?

Your mumu don ripe.
I still don't blame you shaa. You just showed the symptom of a journey just come( very common amongst NYSC dudes).
Na your type go dey borokiri still dey ask people where borokiri dey.

Let me educate you a bit about most LGAs in Rivers State that are not close/sharing boundaries with Port Harcourt. When it comes to banks you'll only get them in the capitals of those LGAs. And remember it's only popular/big name banks you'll see in those places.
So ask questions and stop fooling yourself.

No banks you claim, but the cash deposit is still higher than all your SW states besides Lagos.
Lol otondo, I served in Rivers many years ago. There is a UBA in Abonema (Akuku Toru lga), so what happen to degema and Asari Toru, not to mention quite a number of Lga's in Rivers without any presence of banks or ATM.
Pls ask any of your family members that have traveled out of your creeks and villages if there is any LGA in the whole of south west without a bank or ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
PVision2020:

Lol otondo, I served in Rivers many years ago. There is a UBA in Abonema (Akuku Toru lga), so what happen to degema and Asari Toru, not to mention quite a number of Lga's in Rivers without any presence of banks or ATM.
Pls ask any of your family members that have traveled out of your creeks and villages if there is any LGA in the whole of south west without a bank or ATM.

Hide your face in shame. You know not the terrain so keep quiet. For you not to know that Akulga(with Abonnema as the capital) is same thing as Akuku Toru LGA that says it all.
Where you no know always ask questions before posting trash.
Can you mention your state and stop hiding under the umbrella of SW?
I no every yoruba now claim Lagos grin grin

You are part of the people that will visit Oyigbo and say they've been to PH
Re: Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast by totit: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mexican, Carlos Slim, Is World's Richest Man With $67 Billion / Unity Bank Plc Responds To Various Publications On Milost USD1bn / Zenith Bank MD, Peter Amangbo Was Not Arrested (FULL DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.