Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) (28280 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
And how is it a news.....

I hope they tortured him before killing him

Useless terrorist.
Huh undecided?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
ignant:
If you are a southern soldier or from the middle belt and you accept to serve in the North east, then I put it to you that you deserve to be a victim. Boko haram is the wilful result of the northern politicians and elders who have made a purposeful decision to keep the poor and uneducated among them, poorer and lacking education.

It is no coincidence that despite the North having had the most power since independence, their region is still the most uneducated, the most diseased, the most poverty ridden, the most violent, the most impervious to positive change.

It is also no coincidence that the same sharia that Boko haram seeks to enthrone in its territories have already been enthroned by the northern governments.

Think, southern and middle belt soldiers. Think.

If you choose to fight and die in this manufactured war against Boko haram, then I spit on your impending grave.
Gbam grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
and liar Muhammad said they have technically defeat zai Barbar kinsmen boko haram. that clueless tyrant zai Barbar will never go unpunished
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Our soldiers keep getting the worst out this government.

Which goverment? The dead one
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Segol: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Operation Camel Flying loading
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by jamace(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Rebuke: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Assassin101:
Yusuf buhari should be enlisted in the army to join the fight against BH

Lols. Yhu wicked sha. Seriously, we never had it this bad in this country.

This government is jxt anything bad. My annoyance is d way they keep defendin their wickedness by dosing out series of propaganda.

Imagine the ways gallant men keep dieing like chicken in d hand of bokoharam idiots.

Anyone still cheerin dis buhari led government for next term is plainly stupid, wicked and heartless.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Offpoint: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Are you talking about soldiers exclusively or the mass sacking of whole communities and military barracks during the era of GEJ with mass deployment of coffins back to several States of soldiers with boko haram making bold videos of such attacks and killings and beheadings daily for your consumption back then?

Where are such bold moves by them now and where are their videos of attacks and killings as it used to be?

You be mumu for real
Honestly speaking! you're not making any sense. these are people children, fathers and husbands being wasted due to past and present government incompetence. please stop defending failure. abeg
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by chesky22(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
The last time i check, boko haram have been defeated or is their another terrorist group in the North...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Inyinese(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
ShakaZullu:
angry
and they keep killing persons pikin anyhow while lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard keeps banking and cashing on propaganda just because of power
while shameless bastard useless scumbags zombies keeps supporting this wicked government.

Buhari no go end well
mark my words angry
turenchi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Butterflyle0: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:

Honestly speaking! you're not making any sense. these are people children, fathers and husbands being wasted due to past and present government incompetence. please stop defending failure. abeg

War means death. No war no deaths from it. Get it into your head.

People must die even if there is no war but as long as an incompetent buffoon like GEJ sat back and allowed boko haram to fester and become a huge menace then he takes the bulk of the blame.

Everyone is simply trying to clean up the mess his drunk complacency caused.

Monies meant to fight and subdue this insurgency was looted by his cronies and dasuki under his express supervision and you sit there and say I am not making sense.

The failure here is GEJ
The incompetent one here is still GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by AntiZombie: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Are you talking about soldiers exclusively or the mass sacking of whole communities and military barracks during the era of GEJ with mass deployment of coffins back to several States of soldiers with boko haram making bold videos of such attacks and killings and beheadings daily for your consumption back then?

Where are such bold moves by them now and where are their videos of attacks and killings as it used to be?

You be mumu for real

BH is stronger currently than under

GEJ

u can take that to the bank
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

We are supposed to be counting the number of military hardware upgrades between the past and present governments.

The better the hardware, the more lives would be protected.

Can you do a comparison now?

You think warfare is a video game. I just laugh at your emotional ignorance.

Have you forgotten the past government looted the funds meant for this same warfare via dasuki?

This was why this present government bow chose to conduct direct purchases of military hardware.

By the way if you wish to lie to yourself you can do so freely but we all know now and before are not the same and boko haram insurgency has been drastically reduced unlike what we had from 2015 backwards

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by loganx: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerian army is still using archaic riffles!
AK47 is not a modern day riffle. it's long range capabilities in terms of zero-in on a target is poor. look how old and dirty the riffle this young man was carrying. they spend so much on defense with nothing to show for it.
Boko Haram is rag-tag terrorist with no technical sophistication to pose a treat to any modern day army.
where is your sniper squad? where are the drones to carry out reconnaissance missions especially at night with infra-red?
you don't advance without tactical info and intel in modern day warfare - reason why they keep running into ambush. Boko haram is using guerrilla style warfare, you need intel and reconnaissance equipment to defeat them.
the little time i spent at NDA makes me sick when i hear all these stories of soldiers KIA...fighting what exactly
Equip soldiers with real tactical weapons and set up special units with required warfare tools.
I once saw a video on youtube when Nigerian soldiers met Cameroonian soldiers at a boarder crossing. you won't believe the level of sophisticated riffles the Cameroonian were wielding. It was shameful compared to what Nigerians had.
RIP soldier. You fought for country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Offpoint: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

War means death. No war no deaths from it. Get it into your head.

People must die even if there is no war but as long as an incompetent buffoon like GEJ sat back and allowed boko haram to fester and become a huge menace then he takes the bulk of the blame.

Everyone is simply trying to clean up the mess his drunk complacency caused.

Monies meant to fight and subdue this insurgency was looted by his cronies and dasuki under his express supervision and you sit there and say I am not making sense.

The failure here is GEJ
The incompetent one here is still GEJ
I get where you're coming from now, you're the buhari guy, the one who sees him as the messiah we've all been waiting.

I don't a f about GEJ,
I don't give a F GMB
I don't give a F about PDP or APC
My f goes to those innocent souls being wasted for a war that could have been won long ago, but the fück up government are handling it with kid gloves.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Bluefish7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=saturdayblog24 post=70297363][/quote]
Most of the AK-47 our soldiers use are made in nigeria here (true fact) i was told the super advantages of the russian made to our locally made ones.... i feel sorry for their lives
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by dreamwords: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
ignant:
If you are a southern soldier or from the middle belt and you accept to serve in the North east, then I put it to you that you deserve to be a victim. Boko haram is the wilful result of the northern politicians and elders who have made a purposeful decision to keep the poor and uneducated among them, poorer and lacking education.

It is no coincidence that despite the North having had the most power since independence, their region is still the most uneducated, the most diseased, the most poverty ridden, the most violent, the most impervious to positive change.

It is also no coincidence that the same sharia that Boko haram seeks to enthrone in its territories have already been enthroned by the northern governments.

Think, southern and middle belt soldiers. Think.

If you choose to fight and die in this manufactured war against Boko haram, then I spit on your impending grave.
So if I are a soldier sent to north to fight u will tell them u won't go because na u buhari
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Mccullum: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
ShakaZullu:
angry
and they keep killing persons pikin anyhow while lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard keeps banking and cashing on propaganda just because of power
while shameless bastard useless scumbags zombies keeps supporting this wicked government.

Buhari no go end well
mark my words angry

He died on his duty instead to pray for the soul of the deceased, you're politicising it... Stop using sad incident to the whole country and especially the family of this national Hero for polical gains, absolutely it doesn't make sense at all, rest in peace to the gallant soldier, may Allah grant him best of His paradise, ameen.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by mrrights: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
The owner of this blog is not only dishonest, he his irresponsible.

How can you copy a post from Kwara Must Change and deliberately remove any trace of the group from your news? You copied their statement, but removed their name.

How more dishonest can anyone be?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Bambillo: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Abdulazeez got married in April, 2018 and was looking forward to be a father when the gun of the insurgent knocked him down. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Al-Janna Firdaus.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by badcompany: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You be mumu for real

can you remember the last 3 months of GEJ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
AND THEY GIVE THE FAMILY A PIECE OF NIGERIA FLAG TO REPLACE THEIR SONS DEATH. grin grin

Nigeria is not worth dying for

#BIAFREXIT
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:
Thank you Boko, finish them with every drop of your blood. Soldiers are cowards, let them launch Operation durial dance na. tongue cheesy grin

Pain because d pighead coward albino was sent packing from his potopoto republic..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by HYENACHIEF(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
And how is it a news.....

I hope they tortured him before killing him

Useless terrorist.

Well, he knew what he signed up for. And so he died so you can be comfortable in whatever hole you reside!! I pray you get tortured and killed !!! Bloody civilian !!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Maybe they didn't get the worst out of the past government as well

Nigerian soldiers have been dying in very large numbers recently.

did u watch that boko haram ambush video where a Nigerian army convoy consisting of over 20 military vehicles were totally destroyed??
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Christistruth00: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
alphaconde:
what does it cost to leave the nigerian army?

my guy do bank work the thing tire am e resign

Many of these boys are not supposed to be in Army na unemployment cause am , navy and airforce are safer options and are better paid.

May God rest his soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.