Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB (14198 Views)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses / Smart Adeyemi: Military Era Better Than Nigeria’s Current Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by thePiou: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Onwe101:
shut up Ibb,You wicked soul that killed my Dad. Gods judgement awaits you.

I feel the within pain!!! Who was your Dad by the way?
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Imagine d old man dat stays in one place seeing things d youths can see.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by King44(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2018
surgical:
if he institutionalized corruption,then buhari is corruption personified,babangida despite the corruption,built Abuja, built so many federal roads accross the country, built Lagos third mainland bridge what has your buhari done for the country only to be shouting corruption, corruption,is that all to governance, even that they can't do well,abeg make una park well
IBB n Buhari are birds of the same feathers no difference, he built all those things you mentioned but where has it gotten us, IBB aka international tif tif deserves a gold medal for looting the treasury buhari deserve a world gold medel for body language of two weeks and for being a slow poke, and for those shouting bubu can do it may at this point in his tenure my amadehohan, sango the god ogmf thunder fire you there
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by sehin79(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
wetin baba dey talk now, baba we never forget 1993 election, and riot all over IBB MUST GO RIOT AND KILLINGS!!!thank you we dont need your advice.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Jackipapa: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
I blame Buhari!
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by tiredoflife(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2018
bedspread:
Leave The Messenger... Get The Message..

This is a PATRIOTIC MESSAGE....

Lamido was also quoted in the statement to have said that it was in the interest of all that Nigeria remains a stable and united country where Muslims and Christians can live without discrimination...

This is my Definition of Nigeria... and Pmb has crumble Nigeria in this matter..

Don't be fooled by this statement
Its in the interest of their oil blocks that Nigeria stays ad a stable and united country
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by yarimo(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
excel101:
Has he been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction, through your lord, and corruption fighter in chief, PMB? If not then let him be.

Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by beegodson: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2018
This government hasn't lost focus neither did he loose vision, PMB has done nothing but take this nation to greater heights in just 4 years, well coming from IBB, he words holds no waters because he was more than corrupt, he dragged this country in to the dumps, so for him to come out to say this, then PMB has blocked IBB's means of looting from this country...PMB has done much more than we expected of him...PMB has my support all the way.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by AfonjaSlaves(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Only enemies of this country would hate the administration of Buhari/Osibanjo.
I'm not surprise Zone-B get level.... continue ur suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by blackboy2star(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Maradona still talking
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Cargo36: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) on Tuesday said the current leadership in the country lacks the vision, courage and focus to take Nigeria to the promised land.

He made the remark when Sule Lamido, former governor of Jigawa State and presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), paid him a courtesy visit as part of his ongoing consultations ahead of the 2019 general election.

Babangida said that with Lamido in the saddle, Nigeria will be great again, adding that the former foreign affairs minister has his blessings as far as the 2019 presidential contest is concerned.

The meeting, it was learnt, was part of Lamido’s consultative meeting with former leaders, critical stakeholders, PDP NWC members, party officials and elder statesmen concerning his 2019 presidential ambition. The meeting with IBB was said to have been held at the Minna Hilltop residence of the former leader.

In a statement issued by Lamido’s new media aide, Mansur Ahmed, he noted that “the meeting, with the former military president centered on the presidential ambition of Sule Lamido.

The meeting, which lasted for over an hour, was to pay homage to a man Lamido described as ‘my leader,’ to brief him about our nationwide consultation, and to seek for his prayer, blessing, and advice and to learn from his vast experiences as a former president of Nigeria.

The two leaders also discussed the imperative of working together to ensure that Nigeria remains a safe, stable and united country that deserved to be saved from the amateurs, currently holding sway in the country.”

Lamido was also quoted in the statement to have said that it was in the interest of all that Nigeria remains a stable and united country where Muslims and Christians can live without discrimination.

In his remarks, IBB was quoted in the statement to have said that with “Sule, Nigeria will be great because you are a student of the late Malam Aminu Kano, who sees and perceive life as a struggle for the emancipation of the common man.

“Nigeria needs your kind of leader because the current leadership has lost focus, vision, and courage to lead Nigeria to the promised land. Today in Nigeria, a brother killing a brother, kidnapping, hunger everywhere, we need to stand up and unite ourselves to rescue Nigeria come 2019.”

Lamido was said to have earlier visited the Niger State PDP secretariat and discussed with party officials under the leadership of Tanko Beji, before proceeding to IBB’s residence.

https://independent.ng/nigerias-current-leadership-has-lost-focus-vision-ibb/amp/
evil genius
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by ngoziempress: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
He said the bitter truth. The current government has really lost focus. They left the things they should be working on and went for the things that does not matter. It is really obvious that the present government has nothing good to offer #Dankwambo2019 #PDPTakingOver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by crimeboss: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
post=70292121:
See the EVIL GENIUS talking!
Oshisko!
What about the other demon in the villa?, he's killing Nigerians isn't he, but u like it being that the smell of blood spilled by buhari gives u the kick psychological kick u require.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by crimeboss: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its in the interest of their oil blocks that Nigeria stays ad a stable and united country
I know u will love it if an oil block was allocated to u, u should join the army to stage coup then dreams come true u are rich beyond ur imagination. grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by mukthar2000(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Idiot man, go put sule their now, so u no were promised land they during ur period at office, y dont u took niger to that promised land.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by bedspread: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
tiredoflife:

[/s] As long as there is Peace in the Land
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by gare(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
we already know
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Prettysophy: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Look at who's talking...mtchewwwww
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
lakeside30:
am still wondering how the likes of IBB,OBASANJO,SARAKI,TINUBU,ATIKU,ABDULSALAM and the rest are not serving jail terms as at now

I wonder too
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Onwe101(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
thePiou:

I feel the within pain!!! Who was your Dad by the way?
Browse 1992 ejigbo plane crash, You wil know more.
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Kingspin(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
yarimo:
Nonsense!! IBB claiming Nigerians need someone like LAMIDO, The same LAMIDO and his children's who loot and robbed the people of jigawa state when he was governor of the state . old age must be affecting IBB brain.
He is saying these because of Buhari
Re: Nigeria's Current Leadership Has Lost Focus, Vision - IBB by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:
See who's talking undecided
If only Buhari has done well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo: News Of My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me / Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.