Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59845 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by fucc12: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
spyder880:

Do you have a building plan for this house? I need to understand the size and other details.
I got this online so I don’t have the plan but its a 6 bedroom

I just want like an estimate
Its like those lekki type houses

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ImperialCovfefe: 3:58am On Sep 12, 2021
spyder880:

About 34m till fully completed.
Oga spyder, do you have access to this building plan? Or do we have to get our architect to reproduce it before contacting you? Please advice. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2021
ImperialCovfefe:

Oga spyder, do you have access to this building plan? Or do we have to get our architect to reproduce it before contacting you? Please advice. Thanks

No, I don't have the building plans, the architect that owns it will have to prepare the drawings.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ImperialCovfefe: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2021
spyder880:

No, I don't have the building plans, the architect that owns it will have to prepare the drawings.
Noted. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by UwaMmebii(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2021
ImperialCovfefe:

Oga Spyder, what is the cost of this in today's naira?

Damn this house is magnificent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by dangoteinlaw: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2021
ImperialCovfefe:

wink wink
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Missionaire: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 10

(3 Lounges, 5 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 Drive through porch/ car port
1 Central foyer
2 Curved staircases in the stairwell
1 Large living room, voided at the top
1 Great room (Lounge, dining room and open kitchen)
2 En suite bedrooms (1 is accessible only from the outside of the house)
1 Study room
1 Laundry room
1 Store
1 Cinema room

Upper floor
1 Master bedroom with walk in closet, larger toilet/bath area capable of taking a large Jacuzzi
2 En suite bedrooms with balconies
1 Utility room
1 Family lounge
1 Gallery over the public lounge
1 Lobby

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N70 m.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

Oga sir, what size of land in Square Metres do you think this can comfortably sit in?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Missionaire:

Oga sir, what size of land in Square Metres do you think this can comfortably sit in?

About 1000 square metres. That house is big.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Missionaire: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

About 1000 square metres. That house is big.

Thanks boss
Thought 600 Square Metres would do.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Missionaire:

Thanks boss
Thought 600 Square Metres would do.

I don't think 600 metres can build that house, unless its scaled down or modified to fit the available land. In that case, some of these external features might be amended.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by SKINDOGGY: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Spyder why Enugu no dy build all this modern duplex wey full Lekki and other top Estate in Lagos, I only saw that kind of terrace duplex for Thinkers corner just two of it
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Missionaire: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

I don't think 600 metres can build that house, unless its scaled down or modified to fit the available land. In that case, some of these external features might be amended.

Alright sir.
What about that "Owerri Royal Manor"?
Would 600 square metres be okay for it?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by SKINDOGGY: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Spyder why Enugwu people no dy build all this kind glass terrace duplex wey full for lekki and order top notch estate for lagos na only thinkers corner I don see that kind house just two of them
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Missionaire:

Alright sir.
What about that "Owerri Royal Manor"?
Would 600 square metres be okay for it?

No, that house is sitting in over 900 square metres of land.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
SKINDOGGY:
Spyder why Enugwu people no dy build all this kind glass terrace duplex wey full for lekki and order top notch estate for lagos na only thinkers corner I don see that kind house just two of them

My brother, you need to come out and see Enugu's newer estates. A visit to WTC estate will surprise you. Enugu is building good modern homes daily. I am satisfied with their pace.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Missionaire: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

No, that house is sitting in over 900 square metres of land.

Chai... Na wa oooo.
Which one now can comfortably sit in a land of 600 square metres?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by SKINDOGGY: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

My brother, you need to come out and see Enugu's newer estates. A visit to WTC estate will surprise you. Enugu is building good modern homes daily. I am satisfied with their pace.
yes WTC dy try sha and helieu estate too, but please how is a plot of land in WTC? 500sqm
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
SKINDOGGY:
yes WTC dy try sha and helieu estate too, but please how is a plot of land in WTC? 500sqm

Not very sure now.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by SKINDOGGY: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

Not very sure now.
pls can u tell me the best Estate to buy land in Enugu in terms of security, Lights and modern house, I'm thinking of Centenary and that Estate besides odegba New market via onitsha ecoress way I don't know the name of the Estate though, pls i appreciate ur response
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
SKINDOGGY:
pls can u tell me the best Estate to buy land in Enugu in terms of security, Lights and modern house, I'm thinking of Centenary and that Estate besides odegba New market via onitsha ecoress way I don't know the name of the Estate though, pls i appreciate ur response

Both are very good, the one beside new market is close to the centre of the city via Golf estate. But Centenary city has a lot of other estates around it, all new developments and is projected to be the "New Enugu"

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jaysam28: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please Can this be built on 500sqm and what's the cost of building it now
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 1

(2 Lounges, 6 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 large living room, voided at the top, with a staircase leading to the gallery, there's also a bar off the living room
1 Dining room with 2 box cubicles for cups and cutleries
1 Entrance porch
1 Ante room
1 Visitors W/C
1 Central lobby
2. En suite bedrooms with walk in closets
1 Kitchen
1 Kitchen store
1 Laundry room
1 staircase

Upper floor
1 Family lounge connected to the gallery over the living room
3 Balconies around the house
1 Large master bedroom with attached balcony, walk in closet, and large bathroom space that can take a Jacuzzi and bath tub
3 En suite bedrooms with closets
1. Lobby

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N44.9. A gate man house could be added as a bonus.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2021
gideon1999:
Please Can this be built on 500sqm and what's the cost of building it now

Yes, it can fit in, the cost will be around N50m in the current naira power.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Please if you make it a 5 bedroom can swimming pool be accommodated. Thanks
spyder880:

Yes, it can fit in, the cost will be around N50m in the current naira power.
Good morning.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2021
gideon1999:
Thanks for your reply. Please if you make it a 5 bedroom can swimming pool be accommodated. Thanks

You mean swimming pool accommodated as part of facilities in the compound, or as part of the estimated bulksum?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2021
As part of the facilities in the compound. Thanks
spyder880:

You mean swimming pool accommodated as part of facilities in the compound, or as part of the estimated bulksum?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2021
gideon1999:
As part of the facilities in the compound. Thanks

In that case the amount wont be enough again. An average swimming pool should cost about N3.5m with all its equipment.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for your response. But the 500sqm can accommodate the swimming pool and the house beautifully right
spyder880:

In that case the amount wont be enough again. An average swimming pool should cost about N3.5m with all its equipment.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2021
gideon1999:
Thanks for your response. But the 500sqm can accommodate the swimming pool and the house beautifully right

Yes it can. Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas and a happy new year my people........

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Season greetings. Please do you build contemporary design duplexes?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by gideon1999: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Season greetings. Please do you build contemporary design duplexes?
spyder880:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year my people........

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Landlord And I / Man's House Flooded After 9-Hour Rainfall In Yenagoa (Photos) / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.