Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving (805 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by nelsonoba: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
For some time now, some fellows who think they can make some of us they call 'sheeple' to stop sowing seeds or giving have been putting up videos online of pastors asking people in congregation to sow seeds, first i remember was that of Funke Adejumo, and then Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Let me spell it out first before i continue; I AM AN UNCURABLE BELIEVER IN SOWING/GIVING. NO AMOUNT OF Daddy freezes or @HopefulLandlord or @kramer can stop me from sowing to my pastors or giving to church. In fact, as i type this, i am already imagining how i will sow N100,000,000,000 into my pastor's life one day when God blesses me with that kind of money, and i will love to see daddy freeze hug a wet transformer if he is still alive by that time and he gets to hear the news!

I am a sower today and i will remain one because i have seen results. Only a fool would have seen the kind of results i saw from sowing/giving to God and still think it doesnt work. I cannot list all the results cos there is no time to start typing everything here, but i will list just a few to help a few people who are genuinely seeking the truth;

1) In 2004, i was still in university and i had a General Studies course that i had taken in 2nd year, and, i failed it. This was a very simple course that i had read for and was actually expecting at least a B, but result came out and i saw F. i was heart broken and put myself together and decided to take it again in 3rd year. by the time i was in 4th year, results had come out for the exam i re-took in 3rd year, and i still saw an F again. I was mad this time around and i just couldnt understand why such a simple-looking course would be giving me an F when i'd been getting As in much more difficult courses. At this point i told myself i was never going to resit that course again (afterall, what is the guarantee that reading well and resitting it again like other time would make any difference with the same lecturer?). But then i remembered that talk is cheap, and if i was ever going to graduate with my mates, i had to pass this course. So i decided to do something out of the ordinary to create an out of the ordinary result for me in this condition.

Fortunately for me, one of my uncles that lived abroad at that time had just sent me around $200 via western union about a day or two before this result came out, and i decided to put the principle of sowing to test. I prayed and told God i did not want to retake this exam again. I paid my tithe from the money and took out $80(i can't remember precisely, but i think that was the exact amount i took out for the seed), put it in an envelope and went to my pastor. I told him i just came to sow a seed, and i didn't even mention the exact reason why i was sowing the seed to him, i just told him i was going to sow a seed and he should pray for me. He prayed for me there and told God to bless me. The next day after sowing the seed, i took a step of faith and decided to go meet the lecturer and tell him i needed to have my result changed (sounds crazy, huh? you better don't try such a move except you know who is backing you!).

I walked into the lecturer's office, and greeted him, he asked me who i was and what i wanted. i told him i was one of his students in 2nd year that took his course but failed it, and i took it in 3rd yr again and just saw F again in the results he released a few days ago, but that I CANNOT TAKE THE COURSE AGAIN. The man was taken aback, and for a moment he was probably trying to wonder who this 'little boy' was, who had the audacity to walk into his office and tell him he failed his course and wanted his result changed because HE COULD NOT TAKE THE EXAM AGAIN.

next thing, the man begins to question me, he asks me who i am, i told him. asked me my course of study, where i come from, who my parents are, i told him (and of course, my parents were 'nobody'). he asked me what church my parents attend, and before i knew it, we were having an interesting conversation and laughing. By the time we finished, the man frankly told me that he had already sent the results to Exams & Records, so that there is nothing he can do about it, if he hadn't sent it, maybe something could have been done. I looked at him and told him 'Sir, i can't take that exam again'. He then told me 'ok....you can go. come back and see me next week'.

Exactly one week later, i went back to his office. he didnt recognise me when i walked in and so he asked me again that who am i and what can he do for me. I reminded him that i was the student who came last week and told him about his course i faild and cannot take again. He quickly remembered and mentioned my name, and he then told me ''ok...you can go, i have taken care of it''. I then tried to ask him what my new grade was, but he refused to tell me. he just told me ''go, don't worry about it''.

At this point, i didn't know if i should believe him or not, cos if he was deceiving me, it means i will only get to find out when they release final year list of graduating students and my name is not there. but then i remembered the seed i sowed and that my faith was in God.

Guess what? I didn't find out what the man did until after i saw my name on the list of final year students graduating! When i later went to collect my transcript from the school, i saw the man had changed my result to a C.

All of this happened without the man knowing me before. I did not bribe him. God just remembered my seed and did themiracle for me

PS Note: Before you start asking God for this kind of academic miracle, make sure you have not been cheating in exams and you had done your best to study before the exams! I never cheated in any exam throughout my university days from year 1 to year 5. Cos you cannot be living in wilful sin and be expecting God to answer you and your seed! God wants your life first before he can accept your seed.

Many more examples i can give later. but no time for now

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by MuttleyLaff: 3:59am On Dec 22, 2018
nelsonoba:
For some time now, some fellows who think they can make some of us they call 'sheeple' to stop sowing seeds or giving have been putting up videos online of pastors asking people in congregation to sow seeds, first i remember was that of Funke Adejumo, and then Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Let me spell it out first before i continue; I AM AN UNCURABLE BELIEVER IN SOWING/GIVING. NO AMOUNT OF Daddy freezes or @HopefulLandlord or @kramer can stop me from sowing to my pastors or giving to church. In fact, as i type this, i am already imagining how i will sow N100,000,000,000 into my pastor's life one day when God blesses me with that kind of money, and i will love to see daddy freeze hug a wet transformer if he is still alive by that time and he gets to hear the news!

I am a sower today and i will remain one because i have seen results. Only a fool would have seen the kind of results i saw from sowing/giving to God and still think it doesnt work. I cannot list all the results cos there is no time to start typing everything here, but i will list just a few to help a few people who are genuinely seeking the truth;

1) In 2004, i was still in university and i had a General Studies course that i had taken in 2nd year, and, i failed it. This was a very simple course that i had read for and was actually expecting at least a B, but result came out and i saw F. i was heart broken and put myself together and decided to take it again in 3rd year. by the time i was in 4th year, results had come out for the exam i re-took in 3rd year, and i still saw an F again. I was mad this time around and i just couldnt understand why such a simple-looking course would be giving me an F when i'd been getting As in much more difficult courses. At this point i told myself i was never going to resit that course again (afterall, what is the guarantee that reading well and resitting it again like other time would make any difference with the same lecturer?). But then i remembered that talk is cheap, and if i was ever going to graduate with my mates, i had to pass this course. So i decided to do something out of the ordinary to create an out of the ordinary result for me in this condition.

Fortunately for me, one of my uncles that lived abroad at that time had just sent me around $200 via western union about a day or two before this result came out, and i decided to put the principle of sowing to test. I prayed and told God i did not want to retake this exam again. I paid my tithe from the money and took out $80(i can't remember precisely, but i think that was the exact amount i took out for the seed), put it in an envelope and went to my pastor. I told him i just came to sow a seed, and i didn't even mention the exact reason why i was sowing the seed to him, i just told him i was going to sow a seed and he should pray for me. He prayed for me there and told God to bless me. The next day after sowing the seed, i took a step of faith and decided to go meet the lecturer and tell him i needed to have my result changed (sounds crazy, huh? you better don't try such a move except you know who is backing you!).

I walked into the lecturer's office, and greeted him, he asked me who i was and what i wanted. i told him i was one of his students in 2nd year that took his course but failed it, and i took it in 3rd yr again and just saw F again in the results he released a few days ago, but that I CANNOT TAKE THE COURSE AGAIN. The man was taken aback, and for a moment he was probably trying to wonder who this 'little boy' was, who had the audacity to walk into his office and tell him he failed his course and wanted his result changed because HE COULD NOT TAKE THE EXAM AGAIN.

next thing, the man begins to question me, he asks me who i am, i told him. asked me my course of study, where i come from, who my parents are, i told him (and of course, my parents were 'nobody'). he asked me what church my parents attend, and before i knew it, we were having an interesting conversation and laughing. By the time we finished, the man frankly told me that he had already sent the results to Exams & Records, so that there is nothing he can do about it, if he hadn't sent it, maybe something could have been done. I looked at him and told him 'Sir, i can't take that exam again'. He then told me 'ok....you can go. come back and see me next week'.

Exactly one week later, i went back to his office. he didnt recognise me when i walked in and so he asked me again that who am i and what can he do for me. I reminded him that i was the student who came last week and told him about his course i faild and cannot take again. He quickly remembered and mentioned my name, and he then told me ''ok...you can go, i have taken care of it''. I then tried to ask him what my new grade was, but he refused to tell me. he just told me ''go, don't worry about it''.

At this point, i didn't know if i should believe him or not, cos if he was deceiving me, it means i will only get to find out when they release final year list of graduating students and my name is not there. but then i remembered the seed i sowed and that my faith was in God.

Guess what? I didn't find out what the man did until after i saw my name on the list of final year students graduating! When i later went to collect my transcript from the school, i saw the man had changed my result to a C.

All of this happened without the man knowing me before. I did not bribe him. God just remembered my seed and did themiracle for me

PS Note: Before you start asking God for this kind of academic miracle, make sure you have not been cheating in exams and you had done your best to study before the exams! I never cheated in any exam throughout my university days from year 1 to year 5. Cos you cannot be living in wilful sin and be expecting God to answer you and your seed! God wants your life first before he can accept your seed.

What a load of rubbish
Put radioactive waste trash where it belongs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by nelsonoba: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

What a load of rubbish
Put radioactive waste trash where it belongs

Ah ah! You couldn't provide answer to my last question, and now you have gone on a road rage, trying to destroy everything on you see See how realization of truth is pissing you off?? You have no scripture to show......not even one where God specifically mentioned the word TITHING among what he wants us to stop doing, yet you hold on so desperately to that idea?? I hope you will soon realise what I've been saying all along that your problem is GREED!
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by OpenYourEyes1: 5:07am On Dec 22, 2018
nelsonoba:

Excellent advice.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by paxonel(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2018
nelsonoba:

Ah ah! You couldn't provide answer to my last question, and now you have gone on a road rage, trying to destroy everything on you see See how realization of truth is pissing you off?? You have no scripture to show......not even one where God specifically mentioned the word TITHING among what he wants us to stop doing, yet you hold on so desperately to that idea?? I hope you will soon realise what I've been saying all along that your problem is GREED!
what seed are you sowing are you a farmer?

Look my friend, freeze never says you shouldnt give to the church if you are giving to advance the kingdom it is highly recommended.
But a situation where your pastors are quoting malachi saying if you dónt pay tithe you are robbing God and you are coursed then you begin to fear and give pastors your money in the name of paying tithe and pastor now go and acquire private jet and build universities where your children cannot afford then you are the one playing the fool.
Period

3 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2018
All these pastors trying to protect their businesses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2018
The thing is there are fake pastors among the real ones and there are wolfs amongst sheep.

Tithe and even prophet offering or seed are scriptural but there will always be a pastor out there doing it selfishly and a follower also trying not to pay seeds or tithes.

Jesus endorsed tithe, offering, and charity.
People like freeze to me are just Twitter Warriors.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by paxonel(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:

Jesus endorsed tithe
Big lie!
Where in the bible?

Do you know the meaning of the word ENDORSE?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie! Where in the bible?
Do you know the meaning of the word ENDORSE?
Mathew 23:23
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by OkCornel(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:

Matthew 23 v 23 mentioned a tithe of dill, mint and cummin...

Did Matthew 23 v 23 change the following rules on tithing?
249. To separate the "tithe for the poor" — Deut. 14:28
262. Not to spend its redemption money on anything but food, drink, or ointment — Deut. 26:14
265. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
266. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
267. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
269. To read the confession of tithes every fourth and seventh year — Deut. 26:13
429. Separate the tithe from animals — Lev. 27:32
430. Not to redeem the tithe — Lev. 27:33

Please where did Jesus/Apostles modify all these rules on tithing since according to the pro-tithers, Jesus supported tithing in Matthew 23 v 23?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
OkCornel:

Matthew 23 v 23 mentioned a tithe of dill, mint and cummin...

Did Matthew 23 v 23 change the following rules on tithing?
249. To separate the "tithe for the poor" — Deut. 14:28
262. Not to spend its redemption money on anything but food, drink, or ointment — Deut. 26:14
265. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
266. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
267. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
269. To read the confession of tithes every fourth and seventh year — Deut. 26:13
429. Separate the tithe from animals — Lev. 27:32
430. Not to redeem the tithe — Lev. 27:33

Please where did Jesus/Apostles modify all these rules on tithing since according to the pro-tithers, Jesus supported tithing in Matthew 23 v 23?
All the scriptures you sampled here are irrelevant because Jesus could have also corrected the Pharisees about those scriptures but didnt. That tell you they were doing it right by paying it to the church.

By the way mint is money. Same Jesus also endorsed charity at another time and I think that helps us separate tithe from offering.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by OkCornel(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:

All the scriptures you sampled here are irrelevant because Jesus could have also corrected the Pharisees about those scriptures but didnt. That tell you they were doing it right by paying it to the church.

By the way mint is money. Same Jesus also endorsed charity at another time and I think that helps us separate tithe from offering.

The reason I quoted those scriptures is to let you know that God laid down certain rules and regulations for tithing which are to be followed;

1) Where did God change the items required to be tithed from agricultural produce to money?

2) If pro-tithers are pointing to Matthew 23 v 23 as a basis for Christians to tithe, why aren't they following God's laid down instructions on tithing?
(a) To separate the "tithe for the poor" — Deut. 14:28
(b) Not to spend its redemption money on anything but food, drink, or ointment — Deut. 26:14
(c) Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
(d) Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
(e) Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
(f) To read the confession of tithes every fourth and seventh year — Deut. 26:13
(g) Separate the tithe from animals — Lev. 27:32
(h) Not to redeem the tithe — Lev. 27:33

3) Do your research properly. Mint is a type of plant.

Mentha (also known as mint, from Greek míntha, Linear B mi-ta) is a genus of plants in the family Lamiaceae (mint family)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentha

4) ABEG, WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID YOU SEE PHARISEE PAYING TITHE IN CHURCH?!

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by paxonel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:
Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Explain that tells see how christ ensorsed tithing here grin

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
paxonel:

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Explain that tells see how christ ensorsed tithing here grin
T
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by paxonel(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:
That verse only reorders those things listed with tithe coming as the least weightier matter but not an outdated matter. Read between the lines.
i put it to you that what you fail to carry along is the story behind the verse.
If you are telling me that tithing is not outdated among the jews who had the old covenant through abraham i will hear you.
But saying tithing is not outdated among today christians, i will confidently tell you that there was nothing like christianity in the old testament or the old covenant when tithing originated and that is the story you people fail to consider, talkless of saying it is outdated.

No one is saying tithing is outdated, those who are still practicing judaism (the jews) are very much free to tithe because it was their tradition and not of the gentiles, thats why in that verse, christ encourages them(the jews not gentiles) to do the weightier part of the law as well as they, embarking on their tithing .

But that should not be mistaken that Jesus is encouraging gentiles to pay tithe.

So i dont know why you gentiles are killing yourselves over what is not your tradition?

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by kramer: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Just peeping through as I was mentioned
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
paxonel:
i put it to you that what you fail to carry along is the story behind the verse.
If you are telling me that tithing is not outdated among the jews who had the old covenant through abraham i will hear you.
But saying tithing is not outdated among today christians, i will confidently tell you that there was nothing like christianity in the old testament or the old covenant when tithing originated and that is the story you people fail to consider, talkless of saying it is outdated.

No one is saying tithing is outdated, those who are still practicing judaism (the jews) are very much free to tithe because it was their tradition and not of the gentiles, thats why in that verse, christ encourages them(the jews not gentiles) to do the weightier part of the law as well as they, embarking on their tithing .

But that should not be mistaken that Jesus is encouraging gentiles to pay tithe.

So i dont know why you gentiles are killing yourselves over what is not your tradition?
So you know more than Jesus abi?
Keep spinning simple logic around for selfish motive.
Apostle Paul even reinforced how tithe answers for believers in heaven in Hebrews but you guys won't see those.
tithing is for every christian.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by paxonel(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
CodeSapien:
So you know more than Jesus abi?
Keep spinning simple logic around for selfish motive.
Apostle Paul even reinforced how tithe answers for believers in heaven in Hebrews but you guys won't see those.
tithing is for every christian.
which hebrew?
Just because the bible is bulky you think it is not possible that there are people who knows that such thing do not exist in hebrew?

Keep deceiving yourself bro no wahalla grin

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving by nelsonoba: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
paxonel:
what seed are you sowing are you a farmer?

Look my friend, freeze never says you shouldnt give to the church if you are giving to advance the kingdom it is highly recommended.
But a situation where your pastors are quoting malachi saying if you dónt pay tithe you are robbing God and you are coursed then you begin to fear and give pastors your money in the name of paying tithe and pastor now go and acquire private jet and build universities where your children cannot afford then you are the one playing the fool.
Period

Guy, the pastors are quoting Malachi 3:8-10 just as it is clearly written. If you don't like what is written in the bible, then go and tear your bible and follow Ogwugwu or Amadioha or Sango, let us know you are a pagan! You cannot claim you are a Christian and be angry at what God clearly said in the bible. Those Pastors you are talking about were not quoting Quran!

(1) (Reply)

The Point Of Life In Christianity Doesn't Make Sense / Jesus Christ Spotted In Congo / Nigerians React As Pastor Kumuyi Warns Against Attacks On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.