Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina (36991 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Akshow: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Deep anger and possessive/obsessive traits. He is gonna murder her one day.
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by DAntivirus: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2018
If you see any shoemaker passing by, please help me call them... I want to polish my shoe grin
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by postmann: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2018
The National association of yansh lookers will certainly detest the action of that uncultured boyfriend.

Moreover, who would blame the poor yansh looker when all today's women fashion language does is draw us to check their ass.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Burgerlomo: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Ekez:
Who fight for a bitch that maybe fuckin another nigga.

The lover boy can still be arrested and charge with assault since the video had gone viral cool

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by meobizy(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
This is a normal white man behaviour. It's like their parents and peers don't give them proper orientation. The good part is they mostly size people up before doing this. If they know they can't beat you they let it slide.

Many a time one can walk into a club and scan around, looking at everyone equally and a random white guy'll come asking "were you staring at my girl?", I don't know what they get off it. In class then when discussing with some white female colleagues you'll see a random white guy almost vibrating physically for no reason. The girl then later chooses to calm him down by introducing you to him as a friend from class.

Many Nigerian guys are ready to do this. It's the shame other guys heap on them which stops them considering it. Some foolish ones are quick to start fights with other men when girlfriends emotionally manipulate them into violence. I've seen it happen many times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Computergloba: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
DBossNG:
On top wetin?

grin
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:
My husband even likes seeing men admire me. Guy go put me for front dey waka jeje follow me all the while LHAO.

Mr punch man, too much jealousy no good.
Your husband is setting a time bomb waiting to explode,, he should be careful what he wishes for..

If he puts you in the closure of guys like me,, super story will be the case..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by akinszz: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
the guy get mental issue...
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Haha
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by megareal: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Your husband is setting a time bomb waiting to explode,, he should be careful what he wishes for..

If he puts you in the closure of guys like me,, super story will be the case..

You think every woman is as cheap as the rent a puccy girlfriends you see?

So admiring a random woman on the street, in a mart or at an event with her husband around her now means you will bed her?

Don't take sex too seriously. Try to look at the fun side of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by KingCassy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
The nigga is way too jealous...

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by MissMich(f): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy my kinda nigga
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by rOsy247(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
While most Nigerian men smiles like a Victor, when people stare at their baes, which kindof boost their ego that they got the best. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by galadima77(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Edygrin:
If he came back to see the guy hitting the bitch nko?

na to maim u be dat.... that man no get chill atoll!!
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:

You think every woman is as cheap as the rent a puccy girlfriends you see?

So admiring a random woman on the street, in a mart or at an event with her husband around her now means you will bed her?

Don't take sex too seriously. Try to look at the fun side of life.
Your reply to me was exactly what the lady i had an affair with,, said..
Time will tell..
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by adecz: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin

If this dude come Lagos with him girlfriend,
e go fight tire...

For street, banks even inside molue... cool cool cool

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by sofiaelvis(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
And we did not see the Ikebe he is fighting over
I actually came to see the Ikebe in question

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Apparently the person staring didn’t have the bulge of his concealed carry under his shirt angry
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Temptee101(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
That woman is sitting on a time bomb, it would soon get to her turn. Insecure, childish men everywhere
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Burgerlomo:

The lover boy can still be arrested and charge with assault since the video had gone viral cool

Very true.

It’s not over yet.
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by megareal: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Time will tell..

Poor you. Be a better you and you will find a better woman.

Pele. Bad experiences tend to discolour people's outlook on life. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:

Keep forming boss lady now,, i have tested your type,, the stubborn type,, I know how to get you..
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by megareal: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Time will tell..

Btw, are you sure you don't have split personality? Because the you who quoted me is different from the you who typed this.

MRSoftapples:
If The stranger was mayweather or other huge dudes like the great khali, would he had punched him?
The guy is just insecure or foolish,, i believe he is a psycho because no normal dude will be this foolish..
All our wives and girlfriends get admired by all kinds of guys when they step out,, it's not a big deal..
What is yours is yours,, no matter the numbers of admirers she has, if she is truly yours, you don't need to bother yourself..
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by megareal: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Keep forming boss lady now,, i have tested your type,, the stubborn type,, I know how to get you..

And I know how to make mince meat of guys like you...

So shoooo
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:

And I know how to make mince meat of guys like you...
Alright,, before you will book a hotel for us, you won't know it..

Let me start getting ready in advance..
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by williamdeluxe(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
d irony is d guy @ de counter also did d same
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just stare at ur babe ukwu and u throwing punchescheesy. Come to naija and u will see some agbero guys grabbing ur girlfriend's behind..and they dont care if u with hercheesy.
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by stblessing(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aww Jeez undecided
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Fr33born(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Insecure guys everywhere. Does he know how many guys looks at the butt when he's not there or maybe another guy is doing more than just looking with his girl grin

Bro. The post in your signature, how did you do that? Code please
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by sacramento1212: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:
My husband even likes seeing men admire me. Guy go put me for front dey waka jeje follow me all the while LHAO.

Mr punch man, too much jealousy no good.

Mma Inec ye Mma APC, so afo ado awan awo ubed ama uyip kubok mme kparawa nte yin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.