Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Hospital Buddies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hospital Buddies (1045 Views)

If A Nurse Tries This With You At The Hospital, What Would You Do? / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / Merry Xmas To All My Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Buddies by femionasan(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2007
Two little boys, Sammy and Tim, were sharing a room in the hospital. As they were getting to know each other a little bit, Sammy eventually asked Tim, "Hey Tim, what're you in for?"

"I'm getting my tonsils out. I'm a little worried," said Tim.

"Oh don't worry about it. I had my tonsils out and it was a blast! I got to eat all the ice cream and Jell-O I wanted for two weeks!"

"Oh yeah?" replied Tim. "That's not half-bad. Hey, Sammy, how about you? What're you here for?"

"I'm getting a circumcision, whatever that is!" Sammy answered.

"Oh my God, a circumcision? I got one of those when I was a baby and I couldn't walk for two years!"
Re: Hospital Buddies by samyyoung1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hush, am sleeping already

Whats did u say the title was,
Re: Hospital Buddies by toygod2: 2:38am On Jul 27, 2012
chai cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Granny N Betting / Omo Eko- Pls Read! / Obasanjo's Clock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.