Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (27486 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by EasterDell: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kk
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Utchman1: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
And who are you supporting?

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by goodloving(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
weightless write-ups with biased mind to serve his pay master

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Joevics(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just simply say : those who support buhari have no thought of their own.

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by MOVIC6: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
This guy jus drank a glass of chilled water, sat down and analysed this thing. He's right, abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Naijacitizen(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Whatever.

Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Esji80(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rubbish !!
Sai Buhari.
Do you want Nigeria back to Lootocracy? No
Go and get your PVC
SAI BABA SAI BUHARIIIII PMB till 2023

4 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by abc115: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
yorubas are supporting him cos of osibanjo
point of correction:
Tinubu not yorubas are supporting him cos of osibanjo
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by LZAA: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
yanabasee:
We also have the newly reformed BMCs...
Falls under the PR strategists
Those ones are simply doing their job and spin the same old yarn about their inept principal

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by aragonchuks(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agritech:
These are a huge majority of the 12.7 million people who voted for Buhari in 2003 or the 12.2 million who did in 2011. In the last three years, nothing has changed about Buhari’s popularity in the North. As seen by the mammoth crowds that welcomed him during his recent visits to Bauchi, Jigawa and Kano, Buhari is still the most loved northerner alive. Pure, blind love.

Enough said
BMC crew spotted

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Aystarz: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
allanphash7:
Either anyone like it or not Buhari will get my vote

I've not seen anyone yet to get my vote

I don't know of tomorrow but as at today I'm still gonna vote him

Shikenah!!!

If you check am now, e never register, let alone get his PVC.

Bloody ethnic jingoist!
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by sanpipita(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
ayokellany:
How many types of people does he have taking us back to Egypt (PDP).

You are firmly in Egypt stop being deluded

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by zinizta: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
a very smart way to support the PDP... is Atiku also not an Hausa-fulani

only those who cannot think for themselves would be swayed by this...

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by RexTramadol1: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
yanabasee:
We also have the newly reformed BMCs...

U mean R-BMC?
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Born2Breed(f): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by zinizta: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aystarz:

If you check am now, e never register, let alone get his PVC.

Bloody ethnic jingoist!
already borrowing the authors terminology ?
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by danjndalye(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Still watching

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Bruemath(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
sad shocked
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bluefilm: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
yorubas are supporting him cos of osibanjo

Osinbajo.

After three years he has been in office and yet you are still making this mistake.

You Biafran people sef. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Aj4ril(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hahahaha
I know that all this anti-buhari won't vote on that day of election , instead they will b seated in the bear palour arguing how buhari will loose.
While the ones u underrate as the almajiri will b in the polling venue as from 4am-12pm
I had a vision that someone was crying and begging baba buhari to still recontest after his 2nd tenure in 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Built2last:
The write up is too clumsy

please paragraph properly

thanks

Then you are not a reader.

Most science student can't write proper articles. Doesn't mean they should not communicate their thought. His message was clear enough. You just being arrogant and condescending. Language is for communication. And he communicated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by goaldynboy: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
bluefilm:

Osinbajo.

After three years he has been in office and yet you are still making this mistake.

Even his Boss (Buhari) is still calling him Osinbade!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by donbachi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
War is not suffered by the fighters.rather,those who stands neutral...take a side with your pvc,come 2019.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by BafanaBafana: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Somebody like Sowore is contesting, our lazy youths are not supporting him. Instead, they are clamouring for the same people who spoilt Nigeria. The same pdp that looted our common wealth.
I will never support pdp because I have dignity. I am not a slave.
Buhari is not part of the problem. He is gradually correcting the wrongs in the country.
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Bibidear(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
bluefilm:

Osinbajo.

lol,i am a yoruba girl.......just made a mistake
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
the redundant sadist is the most useless thing i ever wasted vote on! #NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by VULCAN(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Your cut and paste is loaded with errors. You have ruined the efficacy of the article with poor editing and repetition of some paragraphs. The sub headings were all boldened in the original which made it easy to read.

It's worrisome if a person cannot even cut and paste properly.

What is your excuse?

Omooba77:

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/08/13/the-nine-kinds-of-people-supporting-buhari-for-a-second-term-by-fisayo-soyombo/
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bluefilm: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
lol,i am a yoruba girl.......just made a mistake

In that case, you should really really really be ashamed of yourself for being such a Biafran yoruba girl.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bedspread: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Built2last:
The write up is too clumsy

please paragraph properly

thanks
THIS GUY BELONGS TO THE Naivetes!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.