Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (27483 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by allanphash7(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
I want to believe that those who gave birth to you are yet to come across each other when i begin to vote
Aystarz:

If you check am now, e never register, let alone get his PVC.

Bloody ethnic jingoist!
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bejeria101(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agritech:
These are a huge majority of the 12.7 million people who voted for Buhari in 2003 or the 12.2 million who did in 2011. In the last three years, nothing has changed about Buhari’s popularity in the North. As seen by the mammoth crowds that welcomed him during his recent visits to Bauchi, Jigawa and Kano, Buhari is still the most loved northerner alive. Pure, blind love.

Enough said

They are plain jobless! Codeine and tramadol disciples. Would u leave your job to go and hail a man without certificate and claims to have intergrity? If i hear!
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by chrisj2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
yorubas are supporting him cos of osibanjo

You can add a lot of Yoruba muslims to that and a heap load of Redeemers... They need brain transplant surgery fast... Buhari ke?

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by chrisj2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
APC or PDP - none of the above will get my vote for Presidency. People should consider voting for Independents or other parties or spoil the ballot paper as a protest. It is better to wash your hands off the Nigerian nonsense than to try to justify between one devil or the next...
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Aystarz: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
allanphash7:
I want to believe that those who gave birth to you are yet to come across each other when i begin to vote

Hey boy, if you had good parents, trust me you wouldn't have turned out this way. I can wager top money right now that you come from a broken home, hence your disregard for other people's parents.

Kiss the truth and while you are at that, get the heck outta of my mentions.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
No-one in their right minds supports the disaster cum calamity called Buhari to continue administering bloodshed, hunger, misery, poverty, nepotism and cluelessness to Nigerians.
are you right minded for supporting PDP?

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by allanphash7(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can feel your pain

Kid
Aystarz:

Hey boy, if you had good parents, trust me you wouldn't have turned out this way. I can wager top money right now that you come from a broken home, hence your disregard for other people's parents.

Kiss the truth and while you are at that, get the heck outta of my mentions.

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Bibidear(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
bluefilm:

In that case, you should really really really be ashamed of yourself for being such a Biafran yoruba girl.
u are really funny.........did i say i wasnt supporting osibanjo or how is what i said bad
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Bibidear(f): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
chrisj2:

You can add a lot of Yoruba muslims to that and a heap load of Redeemers... They need brain transplant surgery fast... Buhari ke?
there is nothing like yoruba muslims in yorubaland............we are all one

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
u are really funny.........did i say i wasnt supporting osibanjo or how is what i said bad

I am not talking about your political affiliation.

I am talking about your inability to spell the name Osinbajo.

And now to even make it worse, you started claiming you are yoruba.

And for a yoruba person like you to be making that costly mistake, it is like gross misconduct!!!
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Bibidear(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
bluefilm:

I am not talking about your political affiliation.

I am talking about your inability to spell the name Osinbajo.

And now to even make it worse, you started claiming you are yoruba.

And for a yoruba person like you to be making that costly mistake, it is like gross misconduct!!!
lol,u are extremely funny......i am not from ogun state,i am from osun state and when he became vp was d first time i heard d name.......u expect me to put the spelling in my memory?
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by spiritedtete: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari will have my vote if... Atiku shows... I am rooting for duke though.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by bluefilm: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bibidear:
lol,u are extremely funny......i am not from ogun state,i am from osun state and when he became vp was d first time i heard d name.......u expect me to put the spelling in my memory?

Story... story...

Just like you, I never heard of the nigga until he became the Vice President.

But since then, even though I am not even a Nigerian, but I have always made the effort to get his name right.

Yes, I assumed you are Biafran simply because I know that most of these Biafrans confuse the name with Obasanjo.

But for you to even categorically state you are Yoruba and you are still somewhat proud of making that glaring mistake in a Yoruba name really speaks so poorly of you.

By the way, I just took a look at your profile picture... and guess what I discovered?

You even resemble the man Osinbajo.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Agritech:
These are a huge majority of the 12.7 million people who voted for Buhari in 2003 or the 12.2 million who did in 2011. In the last three years, nothing has changed about Buhari’s popularity in the North. As seen by the mammoth crowds that welcomed him during his recent visits to Bauchi, Jigawa and Kano, Buhari is still the most loved northerner alive. Pure, blind love.

Enough said
We know they support Buhari but many of them are not supporting him for good governance. Which the pity side of it.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by portside(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Well written
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by DJJOVINO: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
ayokellany:
How many types of people does he have taking us back to Egypt (PDP).

#SAY NO TO EGYPT#SAY NO TO PDP#

1 Like

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Olatara(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Racoon:

NL zombies belong here.
Allow NL zombies vote for who want now, abii wetin be your own.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oil dey your head. You know better person.
queenbetsy:
As for me and my household, we will vote for Buhari. grin grin grin grin

Argue with your ancestors grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by dochenaj: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
You forget one group. The Igbo politicians that want to be president come 2023.
That group is the most deluded of the lot.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Omooba77: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
VULCAN:

Your cut and paste is loaded with errors. You have ruined the efficacy of the article with poor editing and repetition of some paragraphs. The sub headings were all boldened in the original which made it easy to read.

It's worrisome if a person cannot even cut and paste properly.

What is your excuse?

Thank you sir, it never reduce the message.
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Agritech:

Enough said
buhari will win the north, But Atiku or Kwakwanso will still get much more votes than Jonathan in the north.

Do the math if ur sense de work
Re: The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo by BuhariM(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
queenbetsy:
As for me and my household, we will vote for Buhari. grin grin grin grin

Thanks for your usual supports

Argue with your ancestors grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Adeleke, Diri 'buga Won' After PDP Governorship Primary In Yenagoa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.