Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) (41151 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank God no lives lost
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
dingbang:
If I ever become governor, such rickety buses that aren't road worthy anymore will be banned from the roads.
he said so too grin
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
queenbetsy:
he said so too grin
I keep to my word
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
gboso1ne:
guy you dull

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Skyeplus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
ekems2017:
Thank God no life was lost.
Most important thing.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Trustisaburden:
Most transport buses in Lagos are not road-worthy...Yet, our road safety officials and VIO are only running after car owners that they can milk out money from. SMH

NURTW pay their dues to the government.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by linearity: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
NigerianBae:
Was this today? sad sad

Le me leave this here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4677529/how-make-1500-easily-dropshipping

9ja self....you saw a thread opened today, with the OP saying, it happened....’this morning...’ but you here asking....was it today?...No, it was not today....it happened ‘tomorrow’....mtcheeeee!
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
thank God no life lost...if na some states,e go take fighters enternity to respond.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
The river goddess wants more blood, pray fervently before and during plying that bridge. What a bridge of disaster
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
dingbang:
If I ever become governor, such rickety buses that aren't road worthy anymore will be banned from the roads.
Pray you become the head of your family first before aspiring to become the president.

Na joke i dey o
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
jamael:

Glory to God

No show for those running to see graphic pictures.
nobody prays,loves to see gory pictures.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by money121(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
OMG

I can sight one of my driver vehicle that wine car
The car breakdown on third mainland bridge last night and the driver went their today to fix it
Before he know it
The car already burnt down

See some of the pics he sent to me..

So painful but thank God for his life

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by pta4u2nv: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
innocential3032:
wen they rate lagos state as a worst city to live in, sme pple no wan gree

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by judexmann1759(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
There was panic on the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos this morning as a commercial bus caught fire while on motion. But fortunately no life was lost in the incident.

It was gathered that the driver of the bus tried all he could to bring the bus to a stop at a safe side of the road. Unknown to him there was a broken down vehicle which was parked at exactly where he thought would be safe for his passengers to alight, the car also caught fire.
Ghost bridge

Emergency responders with the aid of RRS men quickly sprung into action to avert further calamity.

The LASTMA, LASEMA, Fire Service and RRS are still on ground to ensure free flow of traffic.

Bus catches fire on Third Mainland Bridge

https://lailasnews.com/no-life-lost-as-fully-loaded-bus-catches-fire-on-third-mainland-bridge/

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
ekems2017:
Thank God no life was lost.
When I Saw That Name Something Told Me We Can Be Together. Reply Lets Get Connected
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Cool
waiting cool inside fire
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by othuskyTM(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yinxies:
Thank God no one died...
3rd mainland bridge the evil spot of Lagos ���
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
catches fire sad
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Those buses would not stop speeding on 3MB when they got bad shocks. As they speed, each time they hit the expansion gaps on the road, the bus' rear scratches the road surface thereby igniting sparks and with their fuel tank + engine at the rear of the vehicle, it easily catches fire because their fuel tank/engine is always leaking fuel. undecided
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by stblessing(f): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Overloading?
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
DeeGeeNee:
No loss of lives. #Godwin# Check my signature below.
Thank God no life was lost ooo.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kudos to the officers, they are always active.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.