Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (17163 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by sureheaven(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Their regret is too soon.

After 2019, they will regret their actions and serve as deterrent to others.
Those who will fall for the gimmicks of the defectors are those whose brain had been detected.

Sai baba till 2023.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by Tareq1105: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Calers:
I pity 2 bauchi senator

Resounding loss awaiting the 2 Senators in Bauchi.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by Edu3Again: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
blackpanda:

A joke that won 3 election flawlessly

U sure u are not the real joke here

U mean they rigged 3 elections flawlessly sad
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by Ndolarr: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can bet my last kobo that Omo Agege has a role in the APC script to forcefully reconvene the Senate before Sallah, as promised by Lawan. Nigerians should not forget the red carpet treatment he got for snatching the mace with his thugs! These men have no honour at all! Saraki has my sympathy in this case though I have never liked his ways!
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by bluefilm: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ndolarr:
I can best my last kobo that Omo Agege has a role in the APC script to forcefully reconvene the Senate before Sallah, as promised by Lawan. Nigerians should not forget the red carpet treatment he got for snatching the mace with his thugs! These men have no honour at all! Saraki has my sympathy in this case though I have never liked his ways!

Abegi comot for dia joor.

Who even give you your last kobo to bet best with? shocked
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cantonese:
Did they tell you that the regretted? Face your own party. What is more? Shameless politicians. Rather than think about how to make life better for everyone, they are busy making permutations on how to line their private pockects with money.

Last week by-elections is enough evidence
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
have they started sharing the loot

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Joevics:
There are lots of people in APC who want out and top of them is Rotimi Amaechi.
He is tired of Apc, but doesn't know where to go, which is why they recruited Akpabio.

Do you even know he is the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organization, yes he is, but he hardly sleaks unlike 3 years back.

He wasn't even present when Buhari, Yahaya bello and Co, went to open the campaign office.

You will hardly find him in Apc national rallies, like the one for Akpabio.

So Apc should focus on their house o, before they lose more.

Why won't rotimi amaechi be tired and unhappy? He should decamp to pdp where they share money and steal in broad daylight with impunity because that is the only thing that can make a typical nigerian politician happy.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by AZeD1(m): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Why Wont They?? Saraki Deceived Many Of Them Zombies Into PDP Thinking They"ll Be Able To Hijack The Senate Chambers And Possibly Impeach The President. But Oshiomole Has Proved Beyond Reasonable Doubt That He Succeeded Oyegun Fully Prepared To Demystify And Jeopardise Their Plots And Coups.
Dogara's Case Is Even Worse, He's Yet To Identify With Any Political Party. Unfortunately His Over Zealous Supporters In The Lower Chambers Have Already Crossed The Rubicon.

Note: Whenever You Notice Ipob Pigs Supporting You, Just Know You're On Your Way To Self Destruction.

Every Nigerian politician and every sane Nigerian knows it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than impeach the Nigerian President.

You should stay off politics.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by GoldHorse(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2018
They will soon "undefect" grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions by ogabs20(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Joevics:
There are lots of people in APC who want out and top of them is Rotimi Amaechi.
He is tired of Apc, but doesn't know where to go, which is why they recruited Akpabio.

Do you even know he is the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organization, yes he is, but he hardly sleaks unlike 3 years back.

He wasn't even present when Buhari, Yahaya bello and Co, went to open the campaign office.

You will hardly find him in Apc national rallies, like the one for Akpabio.

So Apc should focus on their house o, before they lose more.
Why do you lie so much, is that not Amaechi there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egwuatu Egbulefu Is Dead / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Sara Omalicha Lists The Problems Of Nigeria Apart From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.